Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

WM Phoenix Open

https://wmphoenixopen.com/

Next to the Masters, my favorite tournament. Hole 16 would be an absolute riot to be at. Par 3 20,000 fans.

Watching the golf channel this morning they were saying how the fans look up personal info on the golfers and give them shiot as they come out of the tunnel from 15.

Let the games begin. :pointstosky:

• Like 1

A lot better in the afternoon when they start to get boozed up. I love when they boo a guy for missing the green :D

I don't get it, is it awesome because she is a female? Midget? Does she have some disease/disorder that I apparently didn't notice?

I have no words for how awesome that is. My tourney >>>>>>> your tourney. :thumbsup:

I would be shotsup drunk if I made it to this tournament. :cheers:

I don't get it, is it awesome because she is a female? Midget? Does she have some disease/disorder that I apparently didn't notice?

Downs. Tough to identify one of your own :wave:

• Like 1

I would be shotsup drunk if I made it to this tournament. :cheers:

This tourney should be on everyone's bucket list, if you enjoy adult beverages and golf and hot women. I would bet that the average BAC per fan is higher than any other sporting event in the US. And then there is the Bird's Nest, where people get more drunk and hot chicks from Scottsdale show off their 36 inch legs of steel. It's a beautiful thing to enjoy. :cheers:

• Like 1

hot chicks from Scottsdale show off their 36 inch legs of steel.

link?

take this all with a gambling grain of salt.

My two bets this week were Rickie win/place/show which is finish top 6 at +1000 (To win outright was only +1600 or 16-1) so he will likely win. At least it wasnt a huge payoff difference....

and Kuchar for a top 10 finish at +300

My Draft Kings lineup..... ugh.... consists of Rickie, Kuchar, Kokrak (all currently top 6 or better), Grillo who is playing well so far today..... but then Mickelson and Glover. Phil shot +4 Friday to MC and Glover just sucked it up both days. If my 4 golfers continue to play well, I should cash BUT a few minor tweaks and I could have been in legit contention for the $100,000 top prize. I very nearly took Schniederjams over Glover which would have saved me salary cap (Ollie is 8 under).... and if I had just gone with someone near Phils salary.... Woodland, Simpson, someone like that and made the cut with all 6 golfers..... but I can't lie and say that thought ever entered my mind. Phil was a lock for my lineup.

Fowler, Kucher, Thomas. Should be a fun finish.

Pretty Ricky putting in work, hopefully he can get a major this year. Such a good dude.

Fowler, Kucher, Thomas. Should be a fun finish.

Not a Kutcher or Thomas fan. Go Ricky.

Not a Kutcher or Thomas fan. Go Ricky.

I'm rooting for him to. :thumbsup:

This the perfect tournament for him to win.

I like Kutch but Thomas can suck a bag of d1cks.

I'm rooting for him to. :thumbsup:

This the perfect tournament for him to win.

I like Kutch but Thomas can suck a bag of d1cks.

He has a very punchable face. Kutch is fine, just a cardboard personality.