Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

I'm officially retiring from political posts.

While I do have fun and enjoy the verbal sparring, there has been a reprecussion that I'm not happy with....

It seems that being on the opposite side of the political spectrum has caused me to become "enemies" with guys who I always enjoyed sharing the board with. In other words, apparently one can't disagree with someone else about the economy and/or the war and still be ifriends in threads about steaks, poop, or boobs.

I don't feel like being part of a this-side-vs.-that-side so I'm going to part ways with the politics on the board. I will still read them, but I won't be participating.

I liked it much better when I was "building a nicer board, one post at a time", rather than being painted with a broad "liberal" brush and therefore being an enemy to anyone who isn't.

From here on out....everyone gets a clean slate from me. Even RP. Politics are way too divisive. If I want to make enemies with my political viewpoints, I'll go to a political board. Poop discussions are way too important for me to have this board ruined.

:thumbsdown:

• Like 2

It seems that being on the opposite side of the political spectrum has caused me to become "enemies" with guys who I always enjoyed sharing the board with. In other words, apparently one can't disagree with someone else about the economy and/or the war and still be ifriends in threads about steaks, poop, or boobs.

This. Some of these tards remind me of women at work. If you disagree with them in a meeting, they get all :thumbsdown: and become your 'enemy'. The maturity isn't strong with some here.

This. Some of these tards remind me of women at work. If you disagree with them in a meeting, they get all :thumbsdown: and become your 'enemy'. The maturity isn't strong with some here.

This make me ROFLMAO coming from you. :thumbsdown:

Wow. Never has the phrase "Pot, meet the kettle" been as relevant as it is in response to your post. Beyond belief that you would post this considering it is one of YOUR biggest MOs here.

While I do have fun and enjoy the verbal sparring, there has been a reprecussion that I'm not happy with....

I don't feel like being part of a this-side-vs.-that-side so I'm going to part ways with the politics on the board. I will still read them, but I won't be participating.

I liked it much better when I was "building a nicer board, one post at a time", rather than being painted with a broad "liberal" brush and therefore being an enemy to anyone who isn't.

From here on out....everyone gets a clean slate from me. Even RP. Politics are way too divisive. If I want to make enemies with my political viewpoints, I'll go to a political board. Poop discussions are way too important for me to have this board ruined.

F OFF Newbie you liberalass, seal kissing, gay lover!!

Nobody cares about what political side your are on. It's that you kept posting like a complete douche bag. I'd read your posts and get goosebumps at the awfulness of it.

I enjoyed Cyber Gandalf's posts more.

I'm not even blaming it on "the other side". I find myself being nasty to people I used to get along with as the result of things said in political posts. It's very hard to be debating someone vehemently about something in one thread and then highfiving them on their opinion of chili in another.

You will be missed in those threads. Even though it seems like you have a big problem with me, I still say your Geek club reunion day was a huge success and an outstanding idea. There are less than a handful of posters here I have a problem with, and you are not one of them.

Hope you are sincere about giving everyone a clean slate. Another good idea from newbiejr. :thumbsdown:

Nobody cares about what political side your are on. It's that you kept posting like a complete douche bag. I'd read your posts and get goosebumps at the awfulness of it.

I enjoyed Cyber Gandalf's posts more.

You , on the other hand, I dislike simply because you are a cowardess, grumpy, ######. This thread has nothing to do with you. Enjoy your miserable life, goutboy. :finger:

I'm not even blaming it on "the other side". I find myself being nasty to people I used to get along with as the result of things said in political posts. It's very hard to be debating someone vehemently about something in one thread and then highfiving them on their opinion of chili in another.

Not really. GH is a tard in the poli threads but has some pretty greta stuff in the non-poli stuff. Then you get tards like GoDolts and Prokbutt who just follow their 'enemies' from thread to thread - regardless of what it's about. - As evidenced herein. :thumbsdown:

You will be missed in those threads. Even though it seems like you have a big problem with me, I still say your Geek club reunion day was a huge success and an outstanding idea. There are less than a handful of posters here I have a problem with, and you are not one of them.

Hope you are sincere about giving everyone a clean slate. Another good idea from newbiejr. :thumbsdown:

We had a Geek Club reunion day??? :thumbsdown:

You will be missed in those threads. Even though it seems like you have a big problem with me,

No, no, no, no, no.

Just another byproduct of political differences. No problem with you whatsoever.

We had a Geek Club reunion day??? :thumbsdown:

We desperately wanted to be able to invite you, but you never focking leave. :thumbsdown:

You , on the other hand, I dislike simply because you are a cowardess, grumpy, ######. This thread has nothing to do with you. Enjoy your miserable life, goutboy. :finger:

Well, just as long as I'm disliked.

I'm new and improved non-political NewbieJr.

Oh okay, can you change your sig then? How-a-bout something like: It might be little but the head spins :thumbsdown:

That's some funny sh!at right there. Who was I wifflemat? Are you saying that when you begin to unravel in an argument, and start calling posters allias, that that is a mature and manly response? The only true mature response would be to say " We can agree to disagree." I have never seen those words from you. Only, :cue crying baby in the background: You're an alias. You got kicked off of here and and and came back :end crying baby in the background:

I always wondered why you even both in RP/Flawdhawker threads. I'm sure you will be sorely missed in those threads. :thumbsdown:

Oh okay, can you change your sig then? How-a-bout something like: It might be little but the head spins :thumbsdown:

Good point. Having a political-themed sig is counter-productive to my 'no more enemies' policy.

The 'head spins' sig is an oldie but goodie. It may be my original sig from '04. I'm going back to it. :thumbsdown:

I always wondered why you even both in RP/Flawdhawker threads. I'm sure you will be sorely missed in those threads. :thumbsdown:

I'm not sure what language that was, but I agree. :thumbsdown:

tired of being wrong?

also, dont open the fat arses thread

:thumbsup:

Quitter!!

Meh. What's the point? The threads today are a carbon copy of the threads in Novemeber or January. It's the same stuff over and over. No one ever says, "you know something...you're right". It's just a bunch of guys with their minds made up going back and forth. That would be fine if it could stay in those threads, but it doesn't.

I'm out.

Meh. What's the point? The threads today are a carbon copy of the threads in Novemeber or January. It's the same stuff over and over. No one ever says, "you know something...you're right". It's just a bunch of guys with their minds made up going back and forth. That would be fine if it could stay in those threads, but it doesn't.

I'm out.

i think you're reaching that age where it was cool in school to root for the little man and rally with the liberal hippies, but you're more and more realizing those left-winged philosophies only continue to drag the country down, and you're getting a little down in the dumps by it. Relax man and roll with it.

So, did you take the job? :thumbsup:

So, did you take the job? :thumbsup:

Nothing official yet. I told them I'd be in touch with them by the end of the week.

Don't you understand that somebody will simply take your place? It doesn't matter to FFToday whether it's you being the liberal doosh, or someone else. :thumbsup:

Don't you understand that somebody will simply take your place? It doesn't matter to FFToday whether it's you being the liberal doosh, or someone else. :thumbsup:

I don't care if ten people take my place. I'm just tired of making enemies about stupid things.

I don't care if ten people take my place. I'm just tired of making enemies about stupid things.

Do you care if 10 people take your place drawing unemployment? :thumbsup:

Obama now seeks to block release of detainee-abuse photos, this guy continues to impress. Doesn't he Newbiejr?

So, I've got the trolls on ignore and you're out of the poli thread biz. - RP and crew are gonna get awful lonely. :thumbsup:

I find that interesting. I have noticed this trend on other blogs also. You are an admitted democrat as most of us know. Rallying and arguing against Bush and Co. was fun to you. You enjoyed the back and forth banter with the republicans. It was easy to win a lot of those arguments when they were in charge. And you didn't care if you made friends with them or not. It was about winning the argument. Partisan politics at work. And I'm ok with that. Fast forward to today. Obama and Co. are the ones in charge. You're not going to crtisize much if anything that they do. You're on their side. And since the republicans aren't making any decisions today, there really isn't much to discuss on your end. It's more fun to be on offense than defensei.

You're just gonna sit on the sidelines until it's time for the offense to get on the field. To me, that's why you are doing this. If you are in sincere, my apolgies. Your efforts may make the board a nicer place.

I find that interesting. I have noticed this trend on other blogs also. You are an admitted democrat as most of us know. Rallying and arguing against Bush and Co. was fun to you. You enjoyed the back and forth banter with the republicans. It was easy to win a lot of those arguments when they were in charge. And you didn't care if you made friends with them or not. It was about winning the argument. Partisan politics at work. And I'm ok with that. Fast forward to today. Obama and Co. are the ones in charge. You're not going to crtisize much if anything that they do. You're on their side. And since the republicans aren't making any decisions today, there really isn't much to discuss on your end. It's more fun to be on offense than defensei.

You're just gonna sit on the sidelines until it's time for the offense to get on the field. To me, that's why you are doing this. If you are in sincere, my apolgies. Your efforts may make the board a nicer place.

Nope. You're wrong. Ask any of the political-guys (RP, wiffleball, etc), I was never a participant in political threads during Bush's admistration. As I stated many times, I voted for Bush. I'm not even a Democrat. I have many opinions on different topics that are anti-liberal (I think global warming is BS, for example). Early into this election, I thought Hillary would make a good candidate. I never even heard of Obama a year ago.

I challenge anyone to find a single anti-Bush thread or post by me prior to 2008. I just didn't get involved. Looking back, that's when I got along with everyone here.

I thought SUX had some ghey threads, but this thread is much worse. :thumbsup:

You just want them to be ghey so you would fit in better :nono:

Nope. You're wrong. Ask any of the political-guys (RP, wiffleball, etc), I was never a participant in political threads during Bush's admistration. As I stated many times, I voted for Bush. I'm not even a Democrat. I have many opinions on different topics that are anti-liberal (I think global warming is BS, for example). Early into this election, I thought Hillary would make a good candidate. I never even heard of Obama a year ago.

I challenge anyone to find a single anti-Bush thread or post by me prior to 2008. I just didn't get involved. Looking back, that's when I got along with everyone here.

you were a bigger whiner when you were making the board a nicer place, one post at a time. :thumbsup:

you were a bigger whiner when you were making the board a nicer place, one post at a time. :nono:

I was never-once called a 'whiner' until I started posting in political threads. :thumbsup:

A phag, homo, sissy-boy, and rump-wrangler, yes. But never a whiner.