Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

CBFalcon: Ask me almost anything

Who does #2 work for?

Kill, marry, fock:

TNG, Nikki, Addict

What kind of spices and/or condiments do you like on your steak?

This is controversial, but I think grilling is the worst thing ever. Here in Texas, nothing in the world could be closer to an actual representation of hell than standing outside in 100 degree heat then standing over a fire. I've haven't grilled a steak in years.

Love restaurant steak though. Favorite food. If it's a cheap steak I will use A1. If at a nicer steak house. no condiments at all.

Name the Geeks (if any) you have met in person and a two sentence review of each.

Kill, marry, fock:

TNG, Nikki, Addict

TNG - Kill just cuz.

NIkki - Marry (she makes me laugh)

Addict - Fock because of all the dirty stuff

Have you ever slung webs to the thought of going down on a chick just at the moment she was giving birth?

Name the Geeks (if any) you have met in person and a two sentence review of each.

Never met anyone here and probably never will. I like a lot of you, but this here is a world of cartoon characters, figuratively speaking.

Have you ever slung webs to the thought of going down on a chick just at the moment she was giving birth?

I had a buddy back in high school with a hot mom. Used to always make jokes to him about going back in time and going down on his mom while she was pregnant with him. That's kind of the same, right? :dunno:

Which drugs have you done before?

:thumbsup:

Acid

X

Weed

Shrooms

Coke

Speed/Meth

Numerous painkillers

I feel like I'm forgetting a couple. My answer used to be that I'd tried everything I'd seen except heroin. But I'm sure there are others I have missed.

Never had a problem with any of them. I could have seen painkillers becoming an issue if I had unlimited access to them, but the rest have all simply been recreational.

Edit to add: The were all awesome but x is the best and weed is probably the lamest. But weed is awesome compared to not taking drugs.

What is this best gift you ever received? Gave?

Tough one. I got a Michael Jordan rookie card for Xmas once after begging for it for months. I knew it was too expensive ($100) thus wasn't expecting it, but there it was.

Honestly, I can't think of anything awesome I've given but I'm sure there is something. I'm not really into giving or getting gifts.

Is it true that you drive a Jeep Liberty?

How the hell do you know that motherfocker? :mad:

We've had a Jetta and Liberty for years. Usually I drive the Jetta, but sometimes the Liberty.

Who do you feel about Kate Beckinsale? Your answer will determine whether I like you or not.

(Haha how you like that VOR?!)

Who do you feel about Kate Beckinsale? Your answer will determine whether I like you or not.

Possibly the best looking caucasian brunette as of now. But longterm I worry about her looks because she smokes, thus putting her at risk for leathery smoker face.

How fast do you type?

What brand of shampoo do you use?

Last thing you do before going to bed?

How many people in your High School graduating class?

Have you ever touched another mans pen1s inadvertently or otherwise?

Marital status, children?

Married but in the process of about to be going through a divorce. And by "in the process of about to be", I mean not even our families know about it yet :unsure: Just a couple of friends know.

We have a 16 month old little girl. She is the greatest thing in the world. So there's that.

This is controversial, but I think grilling is the worst thing ever. Here in Texas, nothing in the world could be closer to an actual representation of hell than standing outside in 100 degree heat then standing over a fire. I've haven't grilled a steak in years.

Holy cow, are you serious? I agree it can be pretty hot down here - but here is also one of the BBQ and grilling meccas of the planet. I'd almost give up golf before I was able to give up those two, almost.

How fast do you type?

What brand of shampoo do you use?

Last thing you do before going to bed?

How many people in your High School graduating class?

- I don't even type properly. Only use my index fingers. But I do it very quickly.

- Head and Shoulders

- I usually play on my phone for a few minutes before going to sleep. Facebook, twitter, etc.

- I went to a bigger school. I'm thinking there were about 180 in my class, but unsure.

Holy cow, are you serious? I agree it can be pretty hot down here - but here is also one of the BBQ and grilling meccas of the planet. I'd almost give up golf before I was able to give up those two, almost.

I like grilled food. It's my favorite in fact. But being the griller is torture. If I'm the griller, I have to change clothes and shower before I can eat.

Married but in the process of about to be going through a divorce. And by "in the process of about to be", I mean not even our families know about it yet :unsure: Just a couple of friends know.

We have a 16 month old little girl. She is the greatest thing in the world. So there's that.

Oh crap, how are you going to handle custody? What made you decide to divorce now rather than waiting until your daughter is older?

How the hell do you know that motherfocker? :mad:

We've had a Jetta and Liberty for years. Usually I drive the Jetta, but something the Liberty.

If I didn't know better, is assume you were in a lesbian relationship based on this answer.

Also, break 80 lately?

:mad:

Yes the answer will determine whether or not I like you

Possibly the best looking caucasian brunette as of now. But longterm I worry about her looks because she smokes, thus putting her at risk for leathery smoker face.

It's official. I like you too.

Oh crap, how are you going to handle custody? What made you decide to divorce now rather than waiting until your daughter is older?

First off, there is no anger or bitterness between us which is key. Basically we just slowly realized we didn't want to be with each other anymore. Then we took another 6 months to see if we could fix it and determined we couldn't.

We are doing it now because I can't see 2 attractive people in their 30's making it 18 more years as roommates. Things would eventually get ugly. Basically, a separation is 100% going to happen so it seems better to do it before our daughter is aware. The timing is all about making it easiest for her.

Custody is no issue. 50/50. I can't handle going a week without her and neither can the wife, so we have agreed on a schedule where I get her Wed, Thu, Sun, every other Monday. It's a little strange but we have some friends that do something similar and it works for them and their daughter.

Are there any movies that you've never seen before that would surpise people that you haven't seen them yet?

If I didn't know better, is assume you were in a lesbian relationship based on this answer.

Also, break 80 lately?

I am definitely a metrosexual, so you are close.

Broke 80 last in October. Over Thanksgiving I played twice and made a run at it both times. But blew it on 16 one day, and 18 the next. :doh: Handicap is down to 10.3, so single digits are in my sights. :banana: