Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

HIllary invites Orlando terrorist father to her rally and sits him in prominent seat

He raised his kid to murder gays with terrorism. No different than Manson really, as he wasn't even the one that stabbed the actress and her tummy person.

Again...you have evidence to suggest he raised his son to murder people?

Again...you have evidence to suggest he raised his son to murder people?

I don't have the evidence personally, but I know who does. The devil. 49 pieces of evidence in fact. Because he runs hell according to the only source that matters.

I don't have the evidence personally, but I know who does. The devil. 49 pieces of evidence in fact. Because he runs hell according to the only source that matters.

As i thought..

Talking straight out of your ass

Imagine if certain relatives went to a Trump rally.

Looks like this is just over some of the liberals head's. Pretty stunning reading this thread.

Link that he was invited? Provide that and we'll talk. Otherwise, your ass hole is showing again.

Woops.... theres your proof link. I'm baffled that anybody thinks the people behind either candidate are not hand-selected like crazy. Jesus who didn't know that? You think they just randomly let people that close? Holy God are you dumb.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/09/why-was-the-orlando-terrorists-pro-taliban-dad-invited-to-stand-with-hillary/

Looks like this is just over some of the liberals head's. Pretty stunning reading this thread.

Not stunning at all...righties here saying things that are not true and making claims with zero evidence.

Meanwhile...their boy advocates assassination if Hillary is elected...but thats just fine.

Woops.... I'm baffled that anybody thinks the people behind either candidate are not hand-selected like crazy. Jesus who didn't know that? You think they just randomly let people that close? Holy God are you dumb.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/09/why-was-the-orlando-terrorists-pro-taliban-dad-invited-to-stand-with-hillary/

Your own link says "maybe so" to the notion that he wasnt invited.

And no...i don't think people standing by them are handpicked by anything more than staffers as people get there.to claim Hillary invited the guy is BS at this point.

Did security or whoever put him there fock this up...hell yes. Stupid that he is in that position at all.

Not stunning at all...righties here saying things that are not true and making claims with zero evidence.

Meanwhile...their boy advocates assassination if Hillary is elected...but thats just fine.

Taliban supporter and avowed homophobe invited to a Hillary rally. That's the story here, just like David Dukes support of Trump was. Wait, it isn't, because the trustworthy DNC denied inviting him. Like Hillary likes to say, we've moved on, which are her orders to the press to do just that. Man, that David Duke thing was really well covered as I remember. Nope, no bias.

you and wiff should open up your own little cirque desolia show with all the acrobatic manoeuvres you pull to defend that hag.

Your own link says "maybe so" to the notion that he wasnt invited.

And no...i don't think people standing by them are handpicked by anything more than staffers as people get there.to claim Hillary invited the guy is BS at this point.

Did security or whoever put him there fock this up...hell yes. Stupid that he is in that position at all.

Mateen himself told a local TV station: I was invited by the Democratic Party.

Just a hunch that he's not lying. Look I would be saying this if Trump had a guy like this in his crowd but either you're very stupid for inviting someone like this or you're very stupid that you didn't notice or you're very stupid that you're not vetting the people that are that close to your candidate.

you and wiff should open up your own little cirque desolia show with all the acrobatic manoeuvres you pull to defend that hag.

Yes...im defending her here...you got me. Cause you think she invited the guy...focking moron.

Taliban supporter and avowed homophobe invited to a Hillary rally. That's the story here, just like David Dukes support of Trump was. Wait, it isn't, because the trustworthy DNC denied inviting him. Like Hillary likes to say, we've moved on, which are her orders to the press to do just that. Man, that David Duke thing was really well covered as I remember. Nope, no bias.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Dude doesn't even read posts at this point, just lashing out.

As i thought..

Talking straight out of your ass

So which are you claiming?

- Are you saying 49 murdered bodies don't constitute strong evidence of murder?

- Or are you saying someone's life has no bearing on their likelihood of becoming a murderer?

- Or are you saying parents have no influence on the lives of their children?

Yes...im defending her here...you got me. Cause you think she invited the guy...focking moron.

The guy said he was invited!!

Have you noticed that everytime you have to defend her you have to essentially call everyone else liars even though they are telling everyone exactly what happened.

• Like 1

Just a hunch that he's not lying. Look I would be saying this if Trump had a guy like this in his crowd but either you're very stupid for inviting someone like this or you're very stupid that you didn't notice or you're very stupid that you're not vetting the people that are that close to your candidate.

You wouldnt say if itvwas Trump...that is proven in tje 2A thread today. You all would excuse it as usual.

It was a screw up that he was there...but so far we have a tabloid (NYPost article) claiming the guy said the Dem party invited him.

And there quite a few out there saying the opposite.

You talk about non stories made into something...this is one.

The bery definition of faux outrage by you idiots today.

You wouldnt say ###### if itvwas Trump...that is proven in tje 2A thread today. You all would excuse it as usual.

It was a screw up that he was there...but so far we have a tabloid (NYPost article) claiming the guy said the Dem party invited him.

He told the reporter on camera he was invited. Good god, would you at least read the damn article before running your mouth?

So which are you claiming?

- Are you saying 49 murdered bodies don't constitute strong evidence of murder?

- Or are you saying someone's life has no bearing on their likelihood of becoming a murderer?

- Or are you saying parents have no influence on the lives of their children?

Im saying this man has not committed any crimes i am aware of amd there is zero evidence that he influenced his sin to kill

You wouldnt say ###### if itvwas Trump...that is proven in tje 2A thread today. You all would excuse it as usual.

Fair enough. Go ahead and find me a news source where the guy himself is quoted to say he wasn't invited.

If you can't then shut the fock up.

And seriously you're complaining about non stories and fake outrage? Holy s*** is that ironic

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Dude doesn't even read posts at this point, just lashing out.

Lashing out?

The only thing you got right is that i don't read HTs posts.

The guy said he was invited!!

Have you noticed that everytime you have to defend her you have to essentially call everyone else liars even though they are telling everyone exactly what happened.

How am i defending her...unless yiu are dumb enough to think she invited the guy.

Some democrat office may have...i don't know...the article posted even say he may not have been.

Do any of you get past the headline.

How am i defending her...unless yiu are dumb enough to think she invited the guy.

Some democrat office may have...i don't know...the article posted even say he may not have been.

Do any of you get past the headline.

Yep... right to the quote from the guy that said he was invited.

Fair enough. Go ahead and find me a news source where the guy himself is quoted to say he wasn't invited.

If you can't then shut the fock up.

And seriously you're complaining about non stories and fake outrage? Holy s*** is that ironic

The irony is you idiots making a big deal of this and excusing Trump for everything including his words today.

But you all wont ever see it

Yep... right to the quote from the guy that said he was invited.

Google it...there are plenty of quotes from.people saying he wasnt invited.

Lashing out?

The only thing you got right is that i don't read HTs posts.

He's delusional. Been reading my posts all day, every day. And he knows this, and constantly references me. What a wuss.

• Like 1

The irony is you idiots making a big deal of this and excusing Trump for everything including his words today.

But you all wont ever see it

But but but trump!!

Deflect deflect deflect

The dude was sitting right behind her. Specially invited and positioned there. It was stated here in this very thread even.

If that's not her officially endorsing terrorists murdering gays, then I don't have an obsession with short chicks.

The problem here is that the bored 'tards can't tell you're being sarcastic :(

But but but trump!!

Deflect deflect deflect

Deflect..

It was about Irony amd faux outrage dipshit.

Whats to deflect...baseless accusations that Hillary invited the guy?

The problem here is that the bored 'tards can't tell you're being sarcastic :(

It happens reasonably often....

Now whether I am funny is up for debate, but I say something so ridiculous that its clearly an attempt to mock a poster or group. But then when someone doesn't realize what is going on, I feel an almost pervasive obligation to make that person the new target of my humor. It probably doesn't speak well to me, but I've always had the type sense of humor that I find quite hilarious.

Yeh...my nad for believing it...but given what people say and are serious about in this board...it wasn't yoo far fetched

Yeh...my nad for believing it...but given what people say and are serious about in this board...it wasn't yoo far fetched

Well he did sound pretty much exactly like that cyclone dude, but smarter

Can you get me some proof that the crowds hacked HRC's email in order to find the 300 yard by 100 yard building in their own backyard which address was readilty available online? I"m getting sick of asking you to provide support. Thanks!

Perhaps someone can point the a reason why Hillary would have invited the dad of a mass murderer to a rally? It's rather easy, the Muslim vote is more important than the gay vote, which she already has in her back pocket.

Perhaps someone can point the a reason why Hillary would have invited the dad of a mass murderer to a rally? It's rather easy, the Muslim vote is more important than the gay vote, which she already has in her back pocket.

She didn't.

You have a hunch that the guy who has claimed to be the president of Afghanistan isn't lying. I have a hunch you just aren't a very discerning person. :lol:

I thought I saw it was open to the public...in that way he was invited. Unfortunately I already had plans.

Love them or hate them, the Clintons are a well-oiled political machine. They barely make strategic errors when it comes to campaigning. It makes zero sense for her to invite this guy. Not only the father of a mass murderer, but someone with a suspect past and terrorist ties. Hillary already has the Muslim vote locked up. I could see her inviting a police officer. Or someone else in a demographiic where she needs help. But she simply doesn't misstep like that. That would be such a non-Clinton move.

I'd be more concerned that he scoping out how easy it is to get close at these rallies.

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

Here you go cyclone...not sure you all even listened to what the focking guy actually said.

Said he got an invite by the Democratic Party. When asked if it was individual or a chain email type thing...he said he was a member of the party, nothing particular, he gets the invites.

Now, you all read that as he was personally invited? Really? Are you all nuts? Guy got some Dem party mailer about there being an open door event and he went to it. Fock you all believe anything you are told to believe by your side.

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-clinton-rally-in-kissimmee

Here you go cyclone...not sure you all even listened to what the focking guy actually said.

Said he got an invite by the Democratic Party. When asked if it was individual or a chain email type thing...he said he was a member of the party, nothing particular, he gets the invites.

Now, you all read that as he was personally invited? Really? Are you all nuts? Guy got some Dem party mailer about there being an open door event and he went to it. Fock you all believe anything you are told to believe by your side.

you don't think they know who's sitting directly behind her ?

Wow

They had someone on CNN tonight who explain how they do things at these rallies and campaign stops. They know that the people sitting behind the speakers, will get the most camera time. So they have young staffers go through the crowd and choose a diverse range of people to sit there. They like a nice mix of men and women. Blacks and whites and other minorities. They do not vet everyone who comes into these public events. He was definitely chosen to have a seat in the camera range. But whoever the kid was who chose him, obviously didn't know he was. And Hillary has nothing to do with this election. She comes out and talks, period.

Oh well if the Clinton News Network said it it must be true.