Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Polls, Predictions

His supporters becoming more unhinged by the day. Pretty fun to watch that part.

Psst...meanwhile your guy is basically ignoring intel briefings on russia.

The man is willfully ignorant and you all just don't give a fock.

His supporters becoming more unhinged by the day. Pretty fun to watch that part.

Psst...meanwhile your guy is basically ignoring intel briefings on russia.

The man is willfully ignorant and you all just don't give a fock.

It doesn't matter, the Excuse Machine is in full motion. The conspiracy bots are dug in up to their elbows.... Which is funny when you think about it. The party that ran to the Supreme Court to get vote counts stopped is going down saying this election was stolen.

No really, you can't make that shiit up folks.

It doesn't matter, the Excuse Machine is in full motion. The conspiracy bots are dug in up to their elbows.... Which is funny when you think about it. The party that ran to the Supreme Court to get voting counts stopped is going down saying this election was stolen.

No really, you can't make that shiit up folks.

The bad part will be if he backs up this talk amd wont concede and jeeps pressing this rigged BS. Their new poster boy Sherrif Clark being and idiot calling for oitchforks and torches. Wanting people to illegally watch polling places. Its pretty bad rhetoric.

The bad part will be if he backs up this talk amd wont concede and jeeps pressing this rigged BS. Their new poster boy Sherrif Clark being and idiot calling for oitchforks and torches. Wanting people to illegally watch polling places. Its pretty bad rhetoric.

black Panthers got to why not some good Americanstuff for a change?

black Panthers got to why not some good Americanstuff for a change?

They got to what?

You see no problem with a presidential candidate calling for possible illegal voter intimidation?

Hillary is currently leading in every battleground state. If the election ended today she would win something like 330 electoral votes vs 200 for Trump. It's over folks.

Hell, trump is only up four points, or margin of error, in focking TEXAS!

Seriously. A republican in danger of not carrying Texas. Never thought I'd see it.

They got to what?

You see no problem with a presidential candidate calling for possible illegal voter intimidation?

It's okay, they have an R next to their name.

Yeah Reoublicans are deserting him en masse because they think he's going to win :doh:

:doh: The poll basically says they aren't. :dunno:

Small lead over the likes of Trump. Celebrate good times, come on!

:doh: The poll basically says they aren't. :dunno:

You know looking at only 1 poll is kind of dopey, right?

You know looking at only 1 poll is kind of dopey, right?

So you agree that the right is deserting Trump, "en masse"?

realclearpolitics.com averages:
Clinton +7.2 (+1.7)

fivethirtyeight.com:
Clinton 87.6% chance to win (+0.3)

Vegas: Clinton -650

I just want to reiterate my thanks to everyone who voted trump in the primaries... you a-holes cost us:

1. The Presidency (literally any other candidate would have beaten a hated Hillary)
  2. At least 1 SCOTUS seat (and possibly up to 3 if these geezers do what geezers do)
  3. Possibly the Senate

BUT KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT... Jackwagons.

:mad:

realclearpolitics.com averages:

Clinton +7.2 (+1.7)

fivethirtyeight.com:

Clinton 87.6% chance to win (+0.3)

NYTimes has her at 92% chance to win.

If you look at the electoral college map it should be more like 99%. Trump basically has to have the best day he possibly could and then pick up like another 3-5 states that he has been polling behind in all along

realclearpolitics.com average:
Clinton +6.4 (- 0.8)

fivethirtyeight.com:
Clinton 87.2% chance to win (-0.4)

I just want to reiterate my thanks to everyone who voted trump in the primaries... you a-holes cost us:

1. The Presidency (literally any other candidate would have beaten a hated Hillary)
  2. At least 1 SCOTUS seat (and possibly up to 3 if these geezers do what geezers do)
  3. Possibly the Senate

BUT KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT... Jackwagons.

:mad:

Bingo

Clinton +6.3 (- 0.1)

fivethirtyeight.com:
Clinton 86.9% chance to win (-0.3)

Clinton +6.1 (- 0.2)

fivethirtyeight.com:
Clinton 86.2% chance to win (-0.7)

Vegas: Clinton -550

Hitlery now leading in Arizona. Hasn't gone blue since 1996, and 1948 before that :o

#sadjerryskids

Since Trump has said he won't accept the results if he loses, does this mean no concession speech as well? Has a winner ever delivered a victory speech before that has happened? :dunno:

Since Trump has said he won't accept the results if he loses, does this mean no concession speech as well? Has a winner ever delivered a victory speech before that has happened? :dunno:

He said he won't accept?

He said he won't accept?

He said will accept if he wins, isn't that the same as saying he won't if loses? Especially since his whole recent campaign has been "it's rigged" and it's a "conspiracy".

He said will accept if he wins, isn't that the same as saying he won't if loses? Especially since his whole recent campaign has been "it's rigged" and it's a "conspiracy".

Well, if he has good reason, why would he? Would she? Yeah, anyone ask her??

I think it's rigged for her to win.

If she wins, I can't see the GOP winning ever again.

The govt wants us dependent on them for this very reason. Sucks because I am trying to raise decent hard working kids, when I really should just tell them to be losers, pop out a bunch of babies and they will make money, get almost free rent, food, phones, and healthcare.

Well, if he has good reason, why would he? Would she? Yeah, anyone ask her??

He doesn't have to anything. Concessions speeches are not required by law.... Will she? We won't get to find out, she's going to win.

I think it's rigged for her to win.

If she wins, I can't see the GOP winning ever again.

The govt wants us dependent on them for this very reason. Sucks because I am trying to raise decent hard working kids, when I really should just tell them to be losers, pop out a bunch of babies and they will make money, get almost free rent, food, phones, and healthcare.

:wacko:

:wacko:

She has a point. You've taken the blue pill so you don't get it. Hillary will take care of you, carry on :thumbsup:

She has a point. You've taken the blue pill so you don't get it. Hillary will take care of you, carry on :thumbsup:

You wacko conservatives have got to stop it with this red pill / blue pill nonsense. Makes you sound even nuttier than you are

The stock market bubble should be bursting soon, probably before Obama leaves office.

You wacko conservatives have got to stop it with this red pill / blue pill nonsense. Makes you sound even nuttier than you are

I was kind if curious about this red pill thing and lurker there on Reddit for a while. They're also fans of "cuck," like Trump and feel emasculated by the idea that we will likely have a woman president.

I've had many gals for bosses. All useless, but I never felt emasculated. Not possible.

I've had many gals for bosses. All useless, but I never felt emasculated. Not possible.

Well you obviously feel emasculated by Hillary, since anyone who votes for her is a cuckold in your world view.

Well you obviously feel emasculated by Hillary, since anyone who votes for her is a cuckold in your world view.

It's not just about Hillary. I've called Obama bots cuckolds as well. It's these dopes on the left that accept and support any stupid , ridiculous thing or cause the left takes up. Bathrooms, refugees,BLM. My god, do you get in line behind everything? That's a cuck. Does what he's told. Sorry, you fit the description. That's what I used to say on the streets of the boogie down Bronx. Sometimes they woukd say "I didn't take no prescription". Good times

It's not just about Hillary. I've called Obama bots cuckolds as well. It's these dopes on the left that accept and support any stupid , ridiculous thing or cause the left takes up. Bathrooms, refugees,BLM. My god, do you get in line behind everything? That's a cuck. Does what he's told. Sorry, you fit the description. That's what I used to say on the streets of the boogie down Bronx. Sometimes they woukd say "I didn't take no prescription". Good times

You're askeered and some calling people cucks is comforting to you. It's pathetic :(

You're askeered and some calling people cucks is comforting to you. It's pathetic :(

Scared of what exactly? Made a living going towards the danger, not away from it. Weak

Interesting that the Trumptard / red pill crowd is obsessed with alpha vs beta and call people they disagree with a name that means the husband of an adulteress.

Freud might suggest these people are sissy beta men who are projecting like crazy! :o