Sign in to follow this  
PIK 95

This Place Seems Kinda Boring Now With Everyone Afraid Of Getting Kicked Off.

It's too bad because imho, the free for all was what made this place the best. I will still hang here, but I can already see it's just not the same. I did not pay alot of attention to problems that some posters had with others but was there some kind of big flaming problem that set off all of these new rules? I hope the fun picks up, because this place always made my day go by a bit quicker. I am not really complaining and I am still holding out hope that things will pick up....I just miss this place the way it was. :o :huh:

Guest Emoticon Only Poster
It's too bad because imho, the free for all was what made this place the best. I will still hang here, but I can already see it's just not the same. I did not pay alot of attention to problems that some posters had with others but was there some kind of big flaming problem that set off all of these new rules? I hope the fun picks up, because this place always made my day go by a bit quicker. I am not really complaining and I am still holding out hope that things will pick up....I just miss this place the way it was. :huh: :huh:

:o

Who has been booted other than MKB4? If he's the only one, big deal.

Valid concerns. Everything seems very milquetoast the last couple of days. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few days.

I was not talking about who has been booted, just that the atmosphere is different. :o

I was not talking about who has been booted, just that the atmosphere is different. :huh:

Just give it some time. Once this all blows over, I'm sure it will be much like the old FFT. :o

I'm just letting it be known right now that I am not, nor never have I been, afraid of getting suspended.

If any of you peckernecks rub me the wrong way, I will let out a barrage of personal attacks that has, until now, been unseen around here.

You have all been warned.

Want to song draft? :first:

Valid concerns. Everything seems very milquetoast the last couple of days. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few days.

True. If Mike would just go ahead and boot the peckerslobbers with member numbers over 20K everything would be fine.

I'm just letting it be known right now that I am not, nor never have I been, afraid of getting suspended.

If any of you peckernecks rub me the wrong way, I will let out a barrage of personal attacks that has, until now, been unseen around here.

You have all been warned.

If you actually spoke these words instead of typing them out, I guarantee that you would have been said them with a lisp, you nancy.

True. If Mike would just go ahead and boot the peckerslobbers with member numbers over 20K everything would be fine.

Considering how much bandwidth could be saved, how could anyone say no?

According to the 'new rules', this would just be a FBG clone. That would suck.

I think Mike should send out the 'real rules' (wink wink) to long standing members to let us know where the line has actaully been drawn, othewise we have to tiptoe around and sacrifice members to test the leash.

:shocking:

All of this has given me time to pause, reflect and take stock. We've been through the best of times and the worst of times, with the hilarity ebbing and flowing like tides in a bay. From now on, I'm going to be a new person, the kind of person everyone will come to respect, admire and love. I am committed to making myself a better person and to make each and every one of you better people. From now, consider me to be a candy-colored world of fluffy clouds and rainbow-pooping unicorns.

That is all.

Carry on.l

All of this has given me time to pause, reflect and take stock. We've been through the best of times and the worst of times, with the hilarity ebbing and flowing like tides in a bay. From now on, I'm going to be a new person, the kind of person everyone will come to respect, admire and love. I am committed to making myself a better person and to make each and every one of you better people. From now, consider me to be a candy-colored world of fluffy clouds and rainbow-pooping unicorns.

That is all.

Carry on.l

FOCK OFF. Seriously. :shocking: :banana:

That is all.

Carry on.l

That's a great attititude to take Rusty, we'd all be betterer off if we spread love and kindness rather than hate and vile :shocking:

That's a great attititude to take Rusty, we'd all be betterer off if we spread love and kindness rather than hate and vile :wub:

:middlefinger:

This is the board that I've been trying to promote for two years now. :wub:

That is all.

Carry on.l

Oh, ######.

Rusty you know I adore you. Not in the brokeback Texas cowboy sense, but in the "favorite cousin" sense. :unsure:

If you are turning in to RustyNight ... I'm out. :wub:

From now on, I'm going to be a new person, the kind of person everyone will come to respect, admire and love.

:sniffs bait:

:urinates on bait:

If you are turning in to RustyNight ... I'm out. :wub:

:unsure:

Hi sweaty, Hope all is well.
Sweaty? :unsure: Not yet anyway... :mad: All is very well. Work has mellowed from extreme nuttiness a bit, and we are moving on ok after my gram passed in Dec after 2 months of battling lung cancer that came out of nowhere. Hope all's been well with you! :wub:

How/why did moose get kicked off of here?

Oh, ######.

Rusty you know I adore you. Not in the brokeback Texas cowboy sense, but in the "favorite cousin" sense. :banana:

If you are turning in to RustyNight ... I'm out. :mad:

You make an excellent point. I respect your opinion and admire you for saying it. I will take your comments to heart in my struggle to become the kind of soldier of kindness who would be considered a hero on the battlefield of negativity and animosity.

No flaming or name calling. Harassment or abuse directed towards anyone will not be tolerated. Be respectful of other posters. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at FF Today. Communicating on a message board is different from face-to-face communication. Only the words are seen, not your facial expressions or tone of voice. Please pay careful attention to how you use your words. Don't attack individuals.

:mad: :banana:

You make an excellent point. I respect your opinion and admire you for saying it. I will take your comments to heart in my struggle to become the kind of soldier of kindness who would be considered a hero on the battlefield of negativity and animosity.

LMAO....Jim Rome tried this one day. Didn't last. :mad:

That is all.

Carry on.l

Hello, Rusty. I've enjoyed your wit and unique vocabulary for many years here at the geek club. Hopefully we'll meet again at FF Today as I undertake my journey to find true happiness and the meaning of being nice to all.

All we need is for someone to mention how they like their steak cooked - and we should get a good answer as to what is / isn't allowed here shortly after :mad:

All we need is for someone to mention how they like their steak cooked - and we should get a good answer as to what is / isn't allowed here shortly after :mad:

A gas vs. charcoal thread would surely bring about the end of the world.

A gas vs. charcoal thread would surely bring about the end of the world.

I think a "Guess what I have in my mouth" thread would be a nice little testing ground. :mad:

:wall: It would seem like you could have one set of guidelines for the football forum (strict) and another set of guidelines for the geek club (lenient). That said, if the professional trolls feel out of place here now, I have no problem with that whatsoever.

40! :bench:

ETA: uhh... 38 I guess.

LMAO....Jim Rome tried this one day. Didn't last. :wall:

LOL yeah I remember that. He's done it twice now. He calls it, "NIIIIICE RADIO." It was great.

Besides, when TorridJoe gets back and starts stirring up the righties things will get back to normal pretty quick. :bench:

Oh, and -40-