Sign in to follow this  
DJ McNasty

Ever have awesome sack time with a girl you dislike?

I'm in that position now. This chick and I have the best sex ever, but we really dislike each other. Seriously, if it was not for the things that she does in the sack, I would not even talk to her. I completely disgust myself about 2 seconds after we are done, but it is the best sex EVER. Pron type. I know someone else has done this. Who will confess?

Swirven...been there done that....I'm telling you, it is pron central...any and everything you want to do and see in movies, she does. I just can't stand her. But is is freaky nasty in the sack

Swirven...been there done that....I'm telling you, it is pron central...any and everything you want to do and see in movies, she does. I just can't stand her. But is is freaky nasty in the sack

fock it then keep showing your cack down her throat until she gags :wacko:

say hi to your mom for me...

Guest RenoZ
Ever have awesome sack time with a girl you dislike? Who will confess?

My wife - once every couple of weeks (maybe).

My wife - once every couple of weeks (maybe).
Oh my. My sympathies. :P

man I have been doing this for a while now.... Every once in a while me and her get together and just goto town I mean really good stuff here. But after im done doing my thing I immediately wish she were gone and didn't suck so much at life. The feeling is mutual she hates me too so I don't mind it at all. We used to date years ago and now we just f- and thats it.

I'm in that position now. This chick and I have the best sex ever, but we really dislike each other. Seriously, if it was not for the things that she does in the sack, I would not even talk to her. I completely disgust myself about 2 seconds after we are done, but it is the best sex EVER. Pron type. I know someone else has done this. Who will confess?

Fat, ugly chicks need lovin' too. Sometimes doing anything is the only way to get it. :banana:

Yes. She was a hot little blonde ex-girlfriend of my roommate. She was a vindictive little ###### trying to make him jealous by screwing his roommate, and I was just the lucky middleman. ;)

Deflate her after your done if she bothers you that much. HTH

Sack time with a chick i dislike. Story of my life. :lol:

I'm racking my brain trying to think of one but I'm coming up blank. Certainly there were plenty of one night stands in college, some I liked more than others, but nobody I flat out hated. Some sex with the friend of an ex just to be a jerk, but I didn't hate the friend. :argue:

On 3/14/2006 at 8:19 PM, DJ McNasty said:

Most of them.

A chick stood me up once, so I called her up and basically said don't ever do that again and I don't care if she needs to send a carrier pigeon she needs to make sure she lets me know what's going on.  All the sudden that made her interested, but at that point, I was already done with her, so I put in minimal effort and she would just come over and we would bang and I would just do whatever I wanted.  She loved it and caught feelings, and went full blown crazy shortly after, so I ghosted her.

Some of the best sex I have has was with a girl that I absolutely hated. She has a rbf all the time and we just got on each others nerves.  One day it went 

Fock you

No, fock you

No,fock you.

No. fock me. 

Well, yea...that seems like an option. 

so we did that.