Sign in to follow this  
shovelheadt

Watched my stepdad beat a dog half to death

Thread synopsis:

shoveheadT's FIL is a crazy redneck

Rusty, paulinstl, and joe carcuss (whoeve the fock that is) are poosays.

It takes a real man to beat a dog half to death with a rake in front of a child. If I'm apoosay for not thinking that's a bad thing, so be it. This is where an internet tough guy would say "Want some?".

It takes a real man to beat a dog half to death with a rake in front of a child. If I'm apoosay for not thinking that's a bad thing, so be it. This is where an internet tough guy would say "Want some?".

We may not agree on much, but I agree with your stance on this. :clap:

:huh:

Did you see he is now trying to say it was all made up and just a plan made with his "sanctuary source" to make US look bad? I sh!t you not, go to the animal beating thread and see for yourself.

I think we were right on about this guy. He is clearly distrubed! :thumbsup:

You guys are making WAY too big of deal over this.

I love dogs as much as the next guy, but whether I made a mistake by letting her go over there or not, if a barking, snapping, growling dog is hovering over my 4 year old, it is going to get the snot beat out of it until it leaves.

Now chasing it after it's gone is another thing, but I don't think he was in the wrong at all. The dog had shown no signs of aggressiveness, or I'm sure he wouldn't have knowingly let his daughter go over there.

Good grief. Any other parent faced in that same situation, wouldn't have "calmly" walked over there and said "Nice doggie. Please quit snapping at my child. Please leave her alone and I'll give you a treat". Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Who posted in: Watched my stepdad beat a dog half to death
Poster Posts 
shovelheadt 24 
Joe Carcuss 22 
Rusty Syringes 18 
Mephisto 9 
paulinstl 8 
macca 8 
Black Label Society 7 
Franknbeans 7 
NewbieJr 6 
TheNewGirl 6 
phillybear 6 
JScott 5 
Jeff Garcia 5 
Cdub100 5 
cmh6476 3 
Birdseed 3 
Toro 3 
D'ohmer Simpson 3 
Mr Steak 3 
bob_probert_2000 3 
SUXBNME 3 
jerryskids 3 
Meglamaniac 2 
Giants Fan 2 
dj_stouty 2 
Patriotsfatboy1 2 
Mark Buffington 2 
D_House 2 
Snuff 2 
Ravens 03 1 
Portis26 1 
DuckStupid 1 
dcOne 1 
donhaas 1 
gocolts 1 
tiki_gods 1 
kutulu 1 
Riddlen 1 
Bill E. 1 
Bert 1 
nobody 1 
t.j 1 
GettnHuge 1 
Isotopes 1 
Jwood 1 
56 1 
lindust20 1 
Q.Lazzarus 1 
MDC 1 
JT 1 
SigEp316 1 
Ignignokt 1 
Quickolas1 1 
Juniper 1 
SayChowda 1 
Mr.T 1 
GobbleDog 1 
Big Blue 06 1 
KayJay1971 1 
BiPolarBear 1

Who posted in: Watched my stepdad beat a dog half to death
Poster Posts 
shovelheadt 24 
Joe Carcuss 22 
Rusty Syringes 18 
Mephisto 9 
paulinstl 8 
macca 8 
Black Label Society 7 
Franknbeans 7 
NewbieJr 6 
TheNewGirl 6 
phillybear 6 
JScott 5 
Jeff Garcia 5 
Cdub100 5 
cmh6476 3 
Birdseed 3 
Toro 3 
D'ohmer Simpson 3 
Mr Steak 3 
bob_probert_2000 3 
SUXBNME 3 
jerryskids 3 
Meglamaniac 2 
Giants Fan 2 
dj_stouty 2 
Patriotsfatboy1 2 
Mark Buffington 2 
D_House 2 
Snuff 2 
Ravens 03 1 
Portis26 1 
DuckStupid 1 
dcOne 1 
donhaas 1 
gocolts 1 
tiki_gods 1 
kutulu 1 
Riddlen 1 
Bill E. 1 
Bert 1 
nobody 1 
t.j 1 
GettnHuge 1 
Isotopes 1 
Jwood 1 
56 1 
lindust20 1 
Q.Lazzarus 1 
MDC 1 
JT 1 
SigEp316 1 
Ignignokt 1 
Quickolas1 1 
Juniper 1 
SayChowda 1 
Mr.T 1 
GobbleDog 1 
Big Blue 06 1 
KayJay1971 1 
BiPolarBear 1

Could one of these people be the "sanctuary source"? Stay tuned......

Sigh.

In the old days, we would have had a "Shovelheadt FIL" alias by the end of page one. And a "dead dog" alias by page two.

Want some?!?!?! :(

Guest Inappropriate Only Poster

Clearly the problem is he used the rake inappropriately. If he would've shoved it up the dog's a$$ instead of beating him over the head, things would be different. The dog would be better off, shovelheadt would have a better story, and the little girl could have stayed outside and learned what her family has done with animals for uncounted generations. Make love, not war.

You guys are making WAY too big of deal over this.

I love dogs as much as the next guy, but whether I made a mistake by letting her go over there or not, if a barking, snapping, growling dog is hovering over my 4 year old, it is going to get the snot beat out of it until it leaves.

Now chasing it after it's gone is another thing, but I don't think he was in the wrong at all. The dog had shown no signs of aggressiveness, or I'm sure he wouldn't have knowingly let his daughter go over there.

Good grief. Any other parent faced in that same situation, wouldn't have "calmly" walked over there and said "Nice doggie. Please quit snapping at my child. Please leave her alone and I'll give you a treat". Gimme a break. :(

Well written, Johnny McDaylate.

:D

Clearly the problem is he used the rake inappropriately. If he would've shoved it up the dog's a$$ instead of beating him over the head, things would be different. The dog would be better off, shovelheadt would have a better story, and the little girl could have stayed outside and learned what her family has done with animals for uncounted generations. Make love, not war.

See what you have created FFMike

I won't add my opinion here because I love kids and animals both, but this made me LOL. :first:

Shaddap Spider and go post a new pic of your fine self up in the sticky geek thread! or something... :lol:

Shaddap Spider and go post a new pic of your fine self up in the sticky geek thread! or something... :)

I haven't posted here in months... It's like going back to your old school, you'll always have the sweet memories of what was, but it will never be again :(

I haven't posted here in months... It's like going back to your old school, you'll always have the sweet memories of what was, but it will never be again :(

I missed you. :)

Yeah... we don't have a uber hot blonde anymore.... we really need our uber hot blonde back!

Megla won this thread on the first page with his judgmental comment.

when some of you find yourselves in the same position and its YOUR daughter, let us know how you handle it. Until then, none of you have the right to judge him.

I definately do not like people being unkind to animals, conversely I have protective instincts over my daughter. Should a dog attack my daughter, I would not beat it or cause any suffering. A .223 behind the ear would do the trick.

A .223 behind the ear would do the trick.

Would you tape it there or hang it like an earring?

Megla won this thread on the first page with his judgmental comment.

when some of you find yourselves in the same position and its YOUR daughter, let us know how you handle it. Until then, none of you have the right to judge him.

Michael Vick feels differently.

has this thread been bumped because the stepdad got cancer and died?

sure hope so...

I like dogs. I have neighbor down the street who has a pitt bull for some ungodly reason. When my sons are out in the front yard or riding their bikes around and that dog is out there, I usually have my pocket knife open and ready. I would not hesitate to gut that dog in heartbeat to save one of my kids and watch the dog suffer as it dies. And I'd do the same to our own dog if the situation arose. It was mentioned early on that the dog was just guarding it's turf. Um, no. If it's on my land, as the case would be if we had a dog, then it's guarding MY TURF, not the dog's turf. I've chased that stupid pitbull out of my yard with a baseball bat and won't hesitate to crack that things skull open if needed.