Sign in to follow this  
NAn

Jetdoc Mockers, Fri. 6/9 Update: Giving 'Grey' Till Sunday

Heard from Jetdoc briefly, but he indeed sounds like he has his hands full this season.

Myself, I have quite a bit going on in July/Aug and want to get one more solid mock in before the season.

Looks like even the June Mock here has been delayed so likely not the mocking station but a draft site (ffcommish) and then rnd commentary links on the main board.

Thinking of starting Monday 19th, but could do Monday 12th if I could get some help.

Here's list of who was in last year, they'll get first dibs.

Others can post interest here and will be first come first serve.

Note: We usually get most/all folks on around 12pm-2pm eastern time more or less, plus each mocker being able to check in several times throughout day/night. Usually getting in about 2-3 rnds a day with lots of commentary (don't want to push this limit more than few times but thinking timer at 2hrs during day and off night, with people still picking during that time...site has predraft and can always em list)

If you can't commit to this for most part please don't ask to participate.

hellothere - IN

Grey Theory

NAn - IN

remote controller - IN

Clash of the Titans - IN

FantasyKing -IN

Jetdoc - OPEN SPOT, our thoughts are with you Jet

Danzone - IN

Fumbleweed - IN

MillerTime21 - IN

Vikings4ever - IN

Da Bomb - IN

Leaves 2 spots open and yet to hear from grey...will give him till Sunday night then going with Shane Falco/Erb047 in draft, JB with access as alternate should someone fall off.

THOSE IN BOTH MOCKS (fumble/clash/rc/V4E)

I've looked at your spots in June Mock and already mixed up your draft spots a bit for Jetdoc.

THOSE JUST IN JETDOC MOCK

Of course, can't control anyone, but I'm personally not going to follow along with June Mock, so little insight into who fumble/clash/rc like or dislike, which could affect how we draft in Jetdoc's. JMO

TRIBUTE

BTW, In honor of Jetdoc, Founder of this mock and IBL Captain past few years, we will continue to call this the Annual 'Jetdoc Mock' (what year is this?5th?6th?) ....He hasn't been able to be around or do as much as in the past (our thoughts are with you and your wife Jet), but like the Cy Young Award or the Lombardi Trophy, an honor to a true legend of the bored. :cry:

(I jest, but I really consider Jetdoc a longtime solid member of FFToday)

Count me in for any of the mocks bro - I'm always in.

Email me anytime using the Email button - once the draft starts I'll always be around.

My guess on the June Mock is that it will probably go off now on the 12th.......if you can wait on yours until after that, it would be better I think, but do what you like obviously.

My guess on the June Mock is that it will probably go off now on the 12th.......if you can wait on yours until after that, it would be better I think, but do what you like obviously.

that sounds good as we don't step on toes and the week of 19th is better for me anyway.

so fumble, you down to be in both?

ohhhhhh yeah as beavis sez..count me in :mad:

FYI - We will have a mock beginning here Thursday June 8th... NAn, you are certainly welcome to schedule a mock anytime and you can use the Mocking Station board if you wish.

FYI - We will have a mock beginning here Thursday June 8th... NAn, you are certainly welcome to schedule a mock anytime and you can use the Mocking Station board if you wish.

Would prefer the mock station (nice having that forum to ourselves so to speak) so thanks Mike.

To spread things out a bit from the June Mock, like to set up this one to start the 19th...per usual you'll need a list of participants for access correct?

:excitedsmilie:

not to hijack the thread....but i haven't received an e-mail about the june mock, and i don't believe anyone else has either

then again maybe i didn't make the cut :P

that sounds good as we don't step on toes and the week of 19th is better for me anyway.

so fumble, you down to be in both?

I can if you need me to be. I was disappointed by my own behavior in last year's JetDoc Mock, so I'm not sure I deserve to be in that. Also, if the two mocks have roughly the same people in them, it will make the second mock a little less interesting.

So, initially, I would say it would be good to find somebody new to replace me in the JetDoc mock, but I will certainly be available if you need me to be.

Also, if the two mocks have roughly the same people in them, it will make the second mock a little less interesting.

This was my concern as well.

Thing is your commentary brings alot to the mock as a whole (don't worry about the drafting man...a few of us stunk up that one)

How about this...I'll have you as a reserve if someone should drop out, but you'll still have access.

And with that access I'd appreciate if you could add commentary as you can.

How's that sound?

Count me in for any of the mocks bro - I'm always in.

Email me anytime using the Email button - once the draft starts I'll always be around.

Wipe that grin off your face :blink:

I'm in! :cheers:

I'd like to get in on this if theres a spot :cheers:

So far:

Nan(Me)

FantasyKing

Vikings4ever

Clash of Titans

Remote Controller

First up reserves:

Shane Falco

Erb047

nan - you have my response. if the timing works out, id love to do it. but if it doesnt, i guess thats that.

fumble, we'd love to have you back in this one. last year is behind all of us.

I'm definitely out, so definitely assign my spot to another participant. Sorry guys...

Should a spot present itself I would like to get involved once again after some time off from the mocks.

Would prefer the mock station (nice having that forum to ourselves so to speak) so thanks Mike.

To spread things out a bit from the June Mock, like to set up this one to start the 19th...per usual you'll need a list of participants for access correct?

Yep. Once you get all the participants lined up, shoot me an email so I can give access to everyone at the same time.

Thanks,

fumble, we'd love to have you back in this one. last year is behind all of us.

If you don't mind, then I guess I'll say o.k. As I said, I take full responsibility for my actions last year and I was not proud of them. But, if you are personally inviting me to take part, then I will.

THOSE IN BOTH MOCKS (fumble/clash/rc)

In effort to change things up and not make things so predictable (especially between the 3 of you), let me know your spots in the June mock, so I can mix up order so potential for different roster for each of you.

Another list I didn't make.

Another list I didn't make.

LOL, you're in both too V4E? :thumbsup:

Going to have to mix things up quite a bit...

If you don't mind, then I guess I'll say o.k. As I said, I take full responsibility for my actions last year and I was not proud of them. But, if you are personally inviting me to take part, then I will.

has nothing to do with me not minding. its that it wouldnt be the same without you. you gotta be in. last years over with. and yes, that is a personal invitation.

btw, if anyone can top my first four picks from the start of last year's draft.... well lets just say dinner's on me. i look forward to another year of domination.

a little healthy :huh: is good for the soul...........no one took anything to heart...it's a new year and i'm glad to see both of you back :)

and it's painfully obvious fumbleweed we know you like your qbs :rolleyes:

TRIBUTE

BTW, In honor of Jetdoc, Founder of this mock and IBL Captain past few years, we will continue to call this the Annual 'Jetdoc Mock' (what year is this?5th?6th?) ....He hasn't been able to be around or do as much as in the past (our thoughts are with you and your wife Jet), but like the Cy Young Award or the Lombardi Trophy, an honor to a true legend of the bored. :clap:

(I jest, but I really consider Jetdoc a longtime solid member of fftoday)

TRIBUTE

BTW, In honor of Jetdoc, Founder of this mock and IBL Captain past few years, we will continue to call this the Annual 'Jetdoc Mock' (what year is this?5th?6th?) ....He hasn't been able to be around or do as much as in the past (our thoughts are with you and your wife Jet), but like the Cy Young Award or the Lombardi Trophy, an honor to a true legend of the bored. :cry:

(I jest, but I really consider Jetdoc a longtime solid member of fftoday)

classy move NAn :thumbsup:

and whatever position i receive in the june mock you can just give me the polar opposite if you so desire to mix things up here...thanks again for doing this and i see fumbleweed answered your ? about the rules of the june mock

bump for edit of thread topic: looking for hellothere or grey theory

Heard from 'hellothere', tentatively in.

Just looks like Grey Theory left, but havent' seen him on board in a bit.

We'll give him till the weekend.

FRIDAY 6/9 UPDATE

Leaves 2 spots open and yet to hear from Grey...will give him till Sunday night then going with Shane Falco/Erb047 in draft, JB with access as alternate should someone fall off.

THOSE IN BOTH MOCKS (fumble/clash/rc/V4E)

I've looked at your spots in June Mock and already mixed up your draft spots a bit for Jetdoc

I wont be online tomorrow, but yes I still want in if Grey doesn't show.

Nan, I'm starting to have second thoughts about being in the mock.....not because I won't enjoy it, because I will, but because it would be nice to be more inclusive of others in this endeavor. I'm getting to do a mock right now and with so many wanting to be involved in the Jetdoc mock, it feels wrong to turn around and do another one while depriving someone else of the opportunity.

What do you think? I could still be involved as a commentary guy of some sort, but I don't want to give off the impression that the mocks around here are for certain people only because that's definitely not the case.