Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Things you never did at college...but you wish you did?

This is my last year at Cal Poly and I need to know if there is anything I need to do before I leave.

The one thing I never did was make it to be a sophomore but those two and a half years of trying were great.

be in an anal gangbang

Go to class :banana: majored in Euchre and spent most of my days at the Pub boozing, playing cards and chasing tail.

Probably too late for you, but I always regretted not doing the junior year abroad.

This was my biggie. If you can take the chance to spend time overseas, do it. Even after you graduate, if you can take 3 months and go backpack, do it. You will never have that chance again.

Also, I really always wanted to do something really focking crazy with my hair, like a big red mohawk or something.

Have sex with women from each ethnic/racial background

at the same time

Yeah , I never went...so I'm with the other two guys who said go or register...

Howver I really agree with the Europe thing. Before you start working 8-5, go and see something. It's not too expensive, you can stay and safehouses and stuff. It'll also be good for job interviews...as you'll sound more distinguished and experienced whenyou bring up something you did in Europe.

instead of a high school graduation present i got a trip to do a semester overseas...took it in my junior year...will never forget it and will do it for my children and grandchildren...highly reccomended

the 3-way was fun too!!! :banana:

I got one from 5 out of the 6 sororities. Does that count as something?

I call bullshiat on this one unless roofies were involved.

You whine far too much on this bored about girl trouble to have banged 1, let alone 5 of the 6 sororities.

I got 4 out of 5  :banana:

Kicking DaWeffa's mother in the belly when she was 7 months pregnant with him and then tossing her down a few flights of stairs.

Funny how I married a Tri Delt and you got the Alpha Chi :(

That is funny.

Had lunch with Kruse at Men's club. Fantastic titties today. :ninja:

Kicking DaWeffa's mother in the belly when she was 7 months pregnant with him and then tossing her down a few flights of stairs.

wow...you did that while you were in college?? that would make you like 60 years old, and yet your posts seem like they are written by a four year old....anyways....i always knew that there was something wrong with me....oh well :ninja:

Guest Davaco
Go to class :ninja: majored in Euchre and spent most of my days at the Pub boozing, playing cards and chasing tail.

i think i was in some of your classes

:(

Guest Black Label Society

at a party we were hosting one nightm I had 2 pretty hot (not superhot like all U studs) chcis seriously contemplating 'rocking my world' at teh same time, but they wimped out. I wish I knew then what I know now....That would've been hellla cool.

Oh....and graduate.....

Things you never did at college...but you wish you did?

Nancy. A smoking hot nursing student that lived in the same apartments I did that I found out too late wanted me.

Oh, you mean that you might be able to do this year.

Only advise I've got is don't do what I did, get engaged the summer before your senior year to a person that's not at the same school and have to be good the whole focking year at a school that is 7 to 1 girls to guys. I still regret this the most.

Have fun, if you ever get in a situation where you're not sure whether to do something that could possibly turn out awesome (pursuing a girl, going to a certain party, joining certain groups, anal gangbangs :o , etc), do it and find out. Better than not doing it and regretting it. If it fails, nobody will remember for long, and if it turns out, you got yourself memories for a lifetime.

:doublethumbsup:

Alpha Chi, if you can believe that. Fooking whooores!

Funny how I married a Tri Delt and you got the Alpha Chi :banana:

First of all, fock you.

second of all, I'm missing Gamma Phi Beta.

Alpha Chi, if you can believe that. Fooking whooores!

Funny how I married a Tri Delt and you got the Alpha Chi :huh:

Ditto! :banana:

This is my last year at Cal Poly and I need to know if there is anything I need to do before I leave.

Think for yourself.

Only advise I've got is don't do what I did, get engaged the summer before your senior year to a person that's not at the same school and have to be good the whole focking year at a school that is 7 to 1 girls to guys.

Did you go to Texas Woman's University? :dunno:

Hey, if it's true, more power to you. I just thought it was odd someone who has so many posts on girl trouble would not be knocking sorority boots on a regular basis :huh:

sorority girls that you bag at parties and exchanges are totally different than girls I like to date.

I enrolled at a community college with plans to transfer to St. F. Austin but ended up partying my way right out of the community college and into the military. I wish I could have experienced the whole college party life but the Air Force dorms were a lot like that but it sure looks like college kids are having a lot of fun in all those movies..... :doublethumbsup: