Sign in to follow this  
Q.Lazzarus

Would you fock a chick with a great body but bad teeth and breath?

Haha tough one. Sober no, drunk probably.

My only real pet peeves with women are smokers and fatties. I'd never ever EVER bang a chick that smoked or weighed more then 130-135.

Yeah, as long as a girls isn't a fat ass, I'll hit it if I have some alcohol.

I'd say 120 lbs is the cutoff.

I'd never ever EVER bang a chick that...weighed more then 130-135.

I thought the same thing in my single days. In retrospect, it was a mistake, as I passed on a bunch of totally fockable chicks while I was clinging to that rule.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm no chubby chaser. If you have to lift her gut to get to the gooch, that's a bit extreme, but there were plenty of pretty, big breasted, fun girls that you could be missing out on.

If I was not married I would, without a doubt. No kissing though.

why do you think doggy style was invented..........?

this rule doesn't apply to me because i like tall girls, and you won't find hardly any girls over 5'8" that weigh 120...

I don't think you can just put a blanket number for a weight. My wife is 5'2 and about 120, but it is mostly muscle (and boobs) and she is a 32C. :D

Also as somebody else stated, taller women weigh more. Physics and all.

120lbs cutoff weight. Yeah fockin right.....

:D

All of us who said yes should move to the UK. Tons of girls with smoking bodies and snaggled teeth.

The food tastes like crap too so you fatties can drop a couple pounds (or stones as they call weight in the UK)

All of us who said yes should move to the UK. Tons of girls with smoking bodies and snaggled teeth.

The food tastes like crap too so you fatties can drop a couple pounds (or stones as they call weight in the UK)

Your disturbing.

Plus I'd like to see all these skinny hotties you guys have been banging to be able to even have a

cut-off :dunno: I don't place expectations on men that I wouldn't fill, could you all say that? Obviously I'm not 120 pounds at 5'6 but are you guys 6'2 160 pounds of muscle with gorgeous faces? Ummm, no...I've seen your pictures :unsure:

Carry on

Your disturbing.

Obviously I'm not 120 pounds at 5'6

Your bresteses might be, though :first:

Your disturbing.

Plus I'd like to see all these skinny hotties you guys have been banging to be able to even have a

cut-off :wacko: I don't place expectations on men that I wouldn't fill, could you all say that? Obviously I'm not 120 pounds at 5'6 but are you guys 6'2 160 pounds of muscle with gorgeous faces? Ummm, no...I've seen your pictures :first:

Carry on

BAM! :cry:

I thought the same thing in my single days. In retrospect, it was a mistake, as I passed on a bunch of totally fockable chicks while I was clinging to that rule.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm no chubby chaser. If you have to lift her gut to get to the gooch, that's a bit extreme, but there were plenty of pretty, big breasted, fun girls that you could be missing out on.

I second this.

A few years ago I broke up with a long-term girlfriend and had a fling with "Fran," a "voluptuous" woman. I wouldn't call her fat - she had a clear waist and an hourlgass figure - but she was thick and I'm sure over 130 or so pounds. You know what? She was focking terrific in bed and we had a fun time. I ditched her shortly thereafter but I always regret not riding that fling out a little longer. Girl loved to suck d1ck and had a butterfly tattoo on the small of her back, something to look at when I was doing her from behind. :first:

Your disturbing.

cut-off :cry: I don't place expectations on men that I wouldn't fill, could you all say that? Obviously I'm not 120 pounds at 5'6 but are you guys 6'2 160 pounds of muscle with gorgeous faces? Ummm, no...I've seen your pictures :first:

Carry on

6'2" 160 would be ethrioplian. at 6'2" a man should be about 180-190 lbs.

It doesn't matter what a guy looks like anyways. As long as a guy has a fat wallet he's straight.

It doesn't matter what a guy looks like anyways. As long as a guy has a fat wallet he's straight.

Yeah I would choose a personality, sense of humor, good face and respect for money....obviously :cry:

You think 30FBT is a millionaire, um no, but he has all of the qualities I just listed, and stamina :first:

Yeah I would choose a personality, sense of humor, good face and respect for money....obviously :huh:

You think 30FBT is a millionaire, um no, but he has all of the qualities I just listed, and stamina :cheers:

I was going to be a ###### but I'll be nice.

I don't know either of you personally but you both seem happy so that's all that matters I suppose.

I second this.

A few years ago I broke up with a long-term girlfriend and had a fling with "Fran," a "voluptuous" woman. I wouldn't call her fat - she had a clear waist and an hourlgass figure - but she was thick and I'm sure over 130 or so pounds. You know what? She was focking terrific in bed and we had a fun time. I ditched her shortly thereafter but I always regret not riding that fling out a little longer. Girl loved to suck d1ck and had a butterfly tattoo on the small of her back, something to look at when I was doing her from behind. :wub:

if my sister turns up prego bc of you :cheers: :huh:

True story: Yesterday I went into our local sales office for a quarterly meeting (I work from home, rarely go). There is this MILF there with a nice body. She also has these great full lips that look like they are stuffed with collagen. Every time I talk to her I think about those lips on my shlong. Anyway, we're in the meeting and as usual I'm thinking about focking her. We start a side convo and as she leans in to say something, I notice that her breath smells like ass. Instantly I changed my fantasy to a reverse cowgirl position.

Adaptability is part of what differentiates us from the animals. :thumbsup:

Yes. I like Chinese prostitutes.

Your disturbing.

cut-off :wacko: I don't place expectations on men that I wouldn't fill, could you all say that? Obviously I'm not 120 pounds at 5'6 but are you guys 6'2 160 pounds of muscle with gorgeous faces? Ummm, no...I've seen your pictures :blink:

Carry on

6'4", 200.

I like big butts and I cannot lie. ;)

6'2" 160 would be a freakishly skinny dude

Smokin' body, but bad crooked yellow teeth, and ass for breath. Would you hit it?

no doubt your dad did, ask him

All through college I was 6'2, 155 lbs. I was pretty freakin' skinny, but not "Ethiopian" as you put it.