Sign in to follow this  
itsbigmoni

I figured out why night posters are better

Around this time, its mostly west coast people.

Can't argue with that. We west coasters are just better. It is what it is. :thumbsup:

Can't argue with that. We west coasters are just better. It is what it is. :thumbsup:

Do Arizonians consider themselves west coasters?

You're almost better, JK. Just move a smidge over to the left :thumbsup:

I don't think i could live anywhere but on the west coast, specifically cala-forna-ayah. Driving down the road seeing the sierra nevadas in the distance makes me think, damn i love the valley.

But yea, we're just different than east coasters. They'll never understand, too bad for them. I know i could have a beer with any of you guys, the east coasters, not so sure.

You're almost better, JK. Just move a smidge over to the left :dunno:

Well he's certainly more West Coast than I am.

I don't think you can get much more East Coast than I am.

bigmoni, you're right, I'll probably never understand, but then again I could say the same for you from my POV. Regardless though :cheers:

You're almost better, JK. Just move a smidge over to the left :dunno:

I'm in San Jose as I type. Should I make the drive up there? :cheers:

Well he's certainly more West Coast than I am.

I don't think you can get much more East Coast than I am.

Hey blue eyes, how goes it?

I don't think i could live anywhere but on the west coast, specifically cala-forna-ayah. Driving down the road seeing the sierra nevadas in the distance makes me think, damn i love the valley.

:dunno: is when you can look out the window and see the Sierra Nevadas, look in the rearview mirror and see the coast range.

Or turn around and vice versa, believe it or not.

I'm in San Jose as I type. Should I make the drive up there? :cheers:

Filandering? :P

Filandering? :dunno:

Depends on whether or not you've seen my other thread. :cheers:

The Sierra Nevada is heaven on earth, at least for me.

AND STOP CALLING THEM THE SIERRA NEVADAS IN ANY WHICH WAY OR FORM! :cheers:

Have you been to the other side of them? Like owens valley? Its a trip not seeing any foothills or a gradual rise of mountains. Its like a 8,000 ft mt. peak, then it comes down and makes the valley. On this side we have miles and miles of foothills and gradual incline.

Were more funner and stuff

Have you been to the other side of them? Like owens valley? Its a trip not seeing any foothills or a gradual rise of mountains. Its like a 8,000 ft mt. peak, then it comes down and makes the valley. On this side we have miles and miles of foothills and gradual incline.

Oh yeah, hundreds of times, hwy 395 is pretty scenic when it comes to viewage of the mountains in that area, your even close to the White Mts towards the east, its my preferred route to the Sierra when visiting them, unless I go to Yosemite or the like, thats when I go through your town (I think) Fresno, I know a few remote spots that most don't know about, so if you need some ideas let me know.

Oh! In case you did'nt know, the cops along 395 are focked, be careful and make sure you're legal (license, registration etal), they like keeping their jails full <_<

Gee, ya think someday i can be "westcoaster"? Oh boy! I'm sure its nice there, but why're you hating on the East? <_<

And seriously, what percentage have real roots there? Not many. If you were to poll it, probably more than half would tell you they grew up somewhere else. Which tells 3 tales to me: 1) its a nice place to move to

and, 2) you're mostly transplants and, 3) if you could keep going west without drowning, you probably would.

So enjoy, but don't hate the rest, you're not above anything.

Gee, ya think someday i can be "westcoaster"? Oh boy! I'm sure its nice there, but why're you hating on the East? <_<

And seriously, what percentage have real roots there? Not many. If you were to poll it, probably more than half would tell you they grew up somewhere else. Which tells 3 tales to me: 1) its a nice place to move to

and, 2) you're mostly transplants and, 3) if you could keep going west without drowning, you probably would.

Born and raised there but not a hater, I've been all over the map and relized peaple are pretty much the same everywhere, though I prefer living west of the Rockies.

Born and raised there but not a hater, I've been all over the map and relized peaple are pretty much the same everywhere, though I prefer living west of the Rockies.

I'll drink to that. I have friends in Newport Beach, a nephew in San Diego. Which one should i visit?

Hopefully I'll be getting some face time out there this spring, can't wait. I'll give it this: the winter here is way too long, its like 15F degrees right now <_<

yep... i'm goin to santa barbara for spring break... hear that place is beautiful...

i would love to live on the west coast... although nothin beats freshly picked sweet corn... clear skies and no smog...

(also... GF wants to visit a winery on spring break, anyone recommend an affordable (i mean broke college kid affordable) one near the santa barbara area??)

My family has been here ever since we immigrated here, which was about 60 years ago. "Its not where ya from its where ya at." It doesn't matter if someone grew up on the east coast but has been living out here for a few years. You come out here and change. Unless you're from the hardcore east, NY, baltimore, philly, where you have a lot of city pride, if you come out here, you won't leave. The girls are pretty, the weathers great, the scenery has everything from big city life to quiet country, and we're the most progressive states. From where i'm at i could go to a beach or the snow within 2 hours. Sand dunes galore for our quads, well i guess they're starting to shut some of them down. Tahoe and Vegas are driving distance. The bay area and LA are both close enough to where you could make it just a single day trip if you wanted. Want camping, hiking, rafting, hunting, surfing, snowboarding, we got it all within 2 hours. Plus, some crazy number like 85% of U.S. produce comes from the valley. And some crazy number like 85% of pron is filmed here.

There's still some people representin' da Eastside. B)

But yea, we're just different than east coasters. They'll never understand, too bad for them. I know i could have a beer with any of you guys, the east coasters, not so sure.

You could have a beer with me. <_<

Many beers actually. :first:

Barf.

That's it. I'm turning in my nightposter name badge, ID, and want off the Night Poster Christmas Card List too.

i post at night because i can't sleep. i'm on the east coast.

actually, it's about time for me to get ready for work.

I lived in The OC for 26 years. 18 years in San Clemente. After that I lived 10 years in Maryland and met some of the finest people EVAH! I love the weather in Cali and crusing down CH in a convertible, but there are good people everywhere. :pointstosky:

I always thought it was the East Coasters were now out of work and basically to drunk to fock but not to drunk to post. :dunno:

:dunno: :P :banana:

could be the west coast thing I guess

Can't argue with that. We west coasters are just better. It is what it is. :dunno:

Since I live furthest west, that would make me the best! :first:

:D

Since I live furthest west, that would make me the best! :first:

:lol:

I live on the east coast of the island. What does that make me? :dunno:

I live on the east coast of the island. What does that make me? :lol:

Are you living there or vacationing?

Living until I die. :dunno:

One day, we will meet for beers! :lol:

I'm not saying there aren't good people everywhere you go. I'm sure even in texas i could find good people. 30fbg seems pretty cool. But at night, theres much less controversy and arguing. If you put me in a group of 10 random easters then 10 westers then 10 randomly across america and i didn't know which group is which, i think i would get a long best with westers. If i grew up on the east coast i'm sure it'd be the same but the other way around. But since i'm not from the east coast, i'll just go ahead and be ethnocentric and say the west is the place to be.

East Coast hawaii? I'm not sure where you fall. I'm guessing its pretty laid back and chill out there so you can roll with us westers.

I'm not saying there aren't good people everywhere you go. I'm sure even in texas i could find good people. 30fbg seems pretty cool. But at night, theres much less controversy and arguing. If you put me in a group of 10 random easters then 10 westers then 10 randomly across america and i didn't know which group is which, i think i would get a long best with westers. If i grew up on the east coast i'm sure it'd be the same but the other way around. But since i'm not from the east coast, i'll just go ahead and be ethnocentric and say the west is the place to be.

East Coast hawaii? I'm not sure where you fall. I'm guessing its pretty laid back and chill out there so you can roll with us westers.

You are so focking wrong, ya big dummy! :D

I'm sure even in texas i could find good people. 30fbg seems pretty cool.

If you're ever in Houston :D

Just stay away from Toro and don't mention Ann Coulter to Wiffleball. :first:

I hate to break up the whole East/West thing Tupac, but if you're posting here at night and you don't work nights, your life is pretty pathetic. Just saying.