Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

If you won't tell your wife that she's fat, would you tell her...

that she has "problem areas?"

And, if you said, "Yeah, you have problem areas." Would you tell her what those problem areas were?

Or...just keep your mouth shut and say that she looks great?

Yep, I know she knows....and she knows I know...why get in trouble?

that she has "problem areas?"

And, if you said, "Yeah, you have problem areas." Would you tell her what those problem areas were?

Come on now. We know how you wimmun work. As soon as we say "problem areas" you say "Oh so you think I'm fat!!!".....And it's back to the couch we go......

Open mouth, insert foot.

But if she asks me how I look on a certain day/night...I always tell her the truth, and sometimes I get me in trouble :wub:

You didn't look too bad the last time you blew me, what's the problem? :wub:

I wouldn't let my wife get fat. Whoever i get married to, i would make her go to the gym with me. And i wouldn't let her load up on the junk food. If she did get fat, i'd tell her to lose some weight off of her fat belly.

Every guy knows that when women ask if they have "problem areas" they don't want the truth. They want reassurance.

I would tell her "Look at me, look at me". I would also tell her that she's a nagging Wicca. I'm just sayin. :doublethumbsup:

I knew it....!!!!!

knew that a chick with DDDD's for cans was fat.

If you think you are fat or have "problem areas", then you are fat/have problem areas. If someone else tells you, it's cause it's getting so bad that they are risking the wrath of TNG to let it be known that you need to shed some inches/feet.

If my girl got a bit chunky, I'd have no problem with it, but if she started getting noticeably chubby, I'd say something about it and ask her to workout with me. Thank goodness she works out already and is thin.

So my advice to you TNG is to start dieting, start working out, and lose some weight.

Good Luck :doublethumbsup:

If he's going to agree she has them, he should tell her where they are. Human nature dictates that question comes next.

If he's going to agree she has them, he should tell her where they are. Human nature dictates that question comes next.

I think that by the time you have DDDD's/F bra sizes, you're a little past the "honey, you need to do a few situps" stage... at that point, it's an all over fat.

just sayin....... :doublethumbsup:

Countdown till TNG chimes in with "it's not me it's a 'friend' " in 3...........2..........1..........

Seriously though, if your wife was a chronic smoker, wouldn't most of you here be like, yo thats a risk to your life. I'd like it better if you didn't smoke blah blah blah. Same thing with being fat. She probably has a bad diet and that can lead to all sorts of problems. Diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, bad bones when she gets older. Being fat is something you can control so why would you unnecessarily take all those health risks for no reason.

Plus, the sex would improve and you'd actually enjoy focking your wife again. Hell, you might even be attracted enough to her to go down on her.

If you think you are fat or have "problem areas", then you are fat/have problem areas.

Doesn't every woman think she has "problem areas"? I don't think I've met too many woman who were completely comfortable with their body, fat or not.

To answer the question, I'd tell her she looks great pretty much no matter what.

I find the biggest problem area is the mouf

OK...I really don't like you much but that was funny! :doublethumbsup:

:rolleyes:

My wife is fat. I can't find my cat for the past three days. Pretty sure she sat on Fluffy and killed her. :rolleyes:

I would tell her that I love her more today than I ever have before, and the most important thing to me is that she's happy, and I'd ask her if she'd be happy with herself if she was 100% sure that I was happy with her, and if she isn't 100% sure I'm happy with her then what more can I do to make her 100% sure. I'd give her a big hug, maybe buy her something nice. And when I give it to her I'll tell her I would have bought you something nice to wear but I didn't know what size to get because I could care less what she weighs, I'm just crazy in love with her. And then she'd be happy and secure and I'd be happy to have bought myself a couple hours without having to address that question.

I would tell her that I love her more today than I ever have before, and the most important thing to me is that she's happy, and I'd ask her if she'd be happy with herself if she was 100% sure that I was happy with her, and if she isn't 100% sure I'm happy with her then what more can I do to make her 100% sure. I'd give her a big hug, maybe buy her something nice. And when I give it to her I'll tell her I would have bought you something nice to wear but I didn't know what size to get because I could care less what she weighs, I'm just crazy in love with her. And then she'd be happy and secure and I'd be happy to have bought myself a couple hours without having to address that question.

I'm glad you're comfortable with lying to your wife. Must be a wonderful relationship. :cheers:

I'm glad you're comfortable with lying to your wife. Must be a wonderful relationship. :cheers:

She came in and read it over my shoulder before I hit post and told me I was full of sh1t. We have an honesty with one another that goes deeper than and sometimes just surpasses the factual accuracy of the things we might say to each other.

the guy staring at your through the bushes thinks u are a fattie?

so what? :dunno:

Every woman knows whether or not she needs to put the ice cream down and get her ass on a treadmill.

The real question is: Knowing that men tend to have more of a dependency on physical attraction for physical intimacy and ultimately psychological intimacy, why do women tend to let themselves go during a marriage and then when the marraige starts to have real issues or ends, the women get themselves back in shape?

Every woman knows whether or not she needs to put the ice cream down and get her ass on a treadmill.

The real question is: Knowing that men tend to have more of a dependency on physical attraction for physical intimacy and ultimately psychological intimacy, why do women tend to let themselves go during a marriage and then when the marraige starts to have real issues or ends, the women get themselves back in shape?

No. The real question is: Knowing that when you decide to marry a woman you know you're promising to be with her not only now but when her looks have been affected by life, by kids, by time, why do men get married in the first place if they're already planning excuses for why they won't be able to keep the commitment for the rest of their lives?

cause, todays woman is all about me,me,me.... they figure that any man in the world should be begging to get with them (regardless of how the woman actually looks). once that fails, they get in shape, and suddenly the men start beating down their door... once again, the female ego kicks into overdrive, and once they find a sucker....er.... I mean, once they find a guy who is willing to marry them, they are so self absorbed with the "the whole world revolves around me, and all men should bow down at my feet", that they start letting themselves go, cause why shouldn't they? they have the man who should be pinching himself everyday for being with her right? then when reality slaps her across the face that the world doesn't revolve around her, and that it takes 2 to make a relationship work, it's already too late, and the marriage is doomed and will soon be over if it isn't already.

At that point, they go back to the tried and true "get pretty enough to sucker men back into their spider web" routine...

Hope I shed some light on this matter.

:dunno:

No. The real question is: Knowing that when you decide to marry a woman you know you're promising to be with her not only now but when her looks have been affected by life, by kids, by time, why do men get married in the first place if they're already planning excuses for why they won't be able to keep the commitment for the rest of their lives?

I think that every person entering in a marriage has a reasonable assumption of the other's responsibility to maintain decent physical condition - either man or woman. It's just like everything else in a marriage. You should be reasonably expected to do what you can to ensure that you partner is happy and satisfied.

Are you saying that a woman has the right to look however she wants without any bearing on whether or not her husband will find her physically attractive?

I think that every person entering in a marriage has a reasonable assumption of the other's responsibility to maintain decent physical condition - either man or woman. It's just like everything else in a marriage. You should be reasonably expected to do what you can to ensure that you partner is happy and satisfied.

Are you saying that a woman has the right to look however she wants without any bearing on whether or not her husband will find her physically attractive?

When my wife turns 60, I expect her to look like a 60-yr-old woman. At that time there are going to be a lot of women out there who are physically more attractive than her. Is it fair to her if I let our marriage suffer because she's not as physically attractive to me as she was when we were 20?

This is one of the main reasons I married a yoga instructor.

The other reason was the ankles behind the ears thingy. :dunno:

cause, todays woman is all about me,me,me.... they figure that any man in the world should be begging to get with them (regardless of how the woman actually looks). once that fails, they get in shape, and suddenly the men start beating down their door... once again, the female ego kicks into overdrive, and once they find a sucker....er.... I mean, once they find a guy who is willing to marry them, they are so self absorbed with the "the whole world revolves around me, and all men should bow down at my feet", that they start letting themselves go, cause why shouldn't they? they have the man who should be pinching himself everyday for being with her right? then when reality slaps her across the face that the world doesn't revolve around her, and that it takes 2 to make a relationship work, it's already too late, and the marriage is doomed and will soon be over if it isn't already.

At that point, they go back to the tried and true "get pretty enough to sucker men back into their spider web" routine...

Hope I shed some light on this matter.

:dunno:

:blink:

:thumbsdown:

there are naturally exceptions to this rule :headbanger:

I've told you before that they don't make girls like you anymore :mad:

The best possible thing that could happen to this shittastic thread is for us to get a deeper look into the relationship between Big Pete and suckasswilson.

there are naturally exceptions to this rule :thumbsdown:

I've told you before that they don't make girls like you anymore :headbanger:

:mad:

The best possible thing that could happen to this shittastic thread is for us to get a deeper look into the relationship between Big Pete and suckasswilson.

I'm going to have to disagree with this one, but thanks for the interest anyway.

When my wife turns 60, I expect her to look like a 60-yr-old woman. At that time there are going to be a lot of women out there who are physically more attractive than her. Is it fair to her if I let our marriage suffer because she's not as physically attractive to me as she was when we were 20?

That is a valid point. However, there is 60 and there is 60. My wife likes to exercise, eat healthy, and in general look and feel good, and she will do those until the day she dies. I knew this when I married her. If people didn't consider these things when they got married, they have no basis to complain now. :(

My wife knows what her "problem area" is. I know what it is. She knows I know. So she can ask if certain outfits look good or bad and I can give an honest answer. :(

I think there are certain circumstances where its natural for women to put on a bit of weight. For instance, when she gets pregnant, it's a given. But I agree with most here who say that when you hook up with someone you generally know if they like to take care of themselves or not. If they change this down the road, there might be more to it then just gaining some weight and bigger issues need to be addressed.

That being said, women and men for that matter know when they are gaining weight and have "problem areas". If a woman asks the question, then she either already knows she has some issues, or knows she doesn't and wants reassurance.

There are of course issues with both situations. If she knows she has issues, asks and you lie, she knows you are lying. If you tell her the truth, for most women, this isn't what they want to hear and will get pissed when you say so. Safest bet is to side step the question and tell her you love her and think she's beautiful. The issue with the second situation is your woman obviously has self esteem issues and it will go SO much deeper than just needing reassurance on her looks. Watch out for this one.

Me specifically, I generally don't ask these types of questions for those reasons. I know when I'm gaining weight and dont' need someone else to confirm it for me. The ONLY time I will ask something like that is if I am wearing a new outfit and I'm not sure if it fits just right or not. BUT, when I do ask a question about my appearance, I EXPECT an honest answer.

With that being said it also never hurts to be told your beautiful every once in a while without asking first. :(

Safest bet is to side step the question and tell her you love her and think she's beautiful.

I didn't expect such greta hilarity here on a sunday night. :rolleyes:

what happens if a guy marries a butterface because he can do no better and she keeps asking about her chunky truck which he actually likes and she hates?

:banana:

Hey, honey your gunt is looking great! Too bad the fat went straight to your celluloid covered ass. At least your teets are getting droopy! Hows about a BJ before you make me puke.

:rolleyes: