Sign in to follow this  
Siouxsie

for those who e-mailed saying how ugly i was (and worse)

click here -------->

and now that my publicist knows what a geek club is /

good luck getting anything else opened from yous guys

i hope you all receive this - the internet is horrible down here right now

see ya next monday evening gratefulted

i'll dedicate bobby mcgee to you

Guest Black Label Society

click here -------->

and now that my publicist knows what a geek club is /

good luck getting anything else opened from yous guys

i hope you all receive this - the internet is horrible down here right now

see ya next monday evening gratefulted

That's possibly the worst song evah written. I have crap I make up when I'm drunk that's 80 times better than that.

Do you run out from under bridges with your arms flailing wildly and yell "2 dollars mutherfuckers!!"?? :first:

The lead guitarist seems very proud of himself. I betcha he's got a nice big ego.

I think it's sweet that you let your Dad play drums like that.

So, did you guys collaborate on the

DADUH! DA-DUH! DA-DUH! part, or did you bring in a songwriter??

'cause that was really really good. :first:

How did I miss the bikini pic? I sat through that damn song twice and didn't see it!

How did I miss the bikini pic? I sat through that damn song twice and didn't see it!

Because if she had said "Here's a video of my craptastic senior center band" nobody would have clicked on the link. :first:

Because if she had said "Here's a video of my craptastic senior center band" nobody would have clicked on the link. :first:

So no bikini pic at all? That's like watching an awful movie that has no ending.

You need to dedicate to drinking more Ensure.

I'd rather have sex with a hot, sandy brick than to suffer through that abortion you call music.

If your lead singer doesn't make it, he could play a kickass Riff Raff in Rocky Horror Picture Show :first:

Since somebody always beats me to it, I suppose I'll ask...

Can size?

You need to dedicate to drinking more Ensure.

I'd rather have sex with a hot, sandy brick than to suffer through that abortion you call music.

Haha, classic

The geeks never dissapoint :dunno:

Dah Dit Dah Dit Dah Dit, ah now that's some good music. Literally I threw up in my mouth twice while watching ridiculous thing you call a video.

And if you put "here's me in a bikini" and the only thing that you show is you in a one piece with shorts on, doesn't make us think that what you are hiding under there is very appealing. HTH. :thumbsup:

You guys are awesome. I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

That music was not awesome; not awesome at all. :thumbsup:

It reminds me of the band that Earl and Randy had with the old dude.

That was my first thought as well.

best show on TV

Oh, for fock's sake, is it too much to ask for a focking shark to jump out of the water and bite a couple of arms off so that your music will never be forced on humanity ever again.

I could smell the crabmeat through the computer. And that was when you were on stage. :( :D

Music was decent. The singing was awful, especially the part when the chic chimed in.

I also never saw the pics of anyone in a bikini, thankfully, since you are like my mom's age.

Good gracious girl. Why do you keep coming back here. You send us an e-mail saying you are not coming back then you do. Are you a glutton for punishment? As a fellow female I hate seeing you take this stuff. You know these losers here are not going to take to someone living a dream. I guess that's what you are doing. Follow the redtodd character's MO and act like a loser. These guys love a loser. Easy to figure out why.

Besides you know there's another message board where they get together and plan these attacks. The others are scared little boys following along hoping they won't get picked on. And if you don't know, there's many aliases in this thread.

Take my advice and find another place to post your life's stories. Seriously. Ok?

Now run along.

Good gracious girl. Why do you keep coming back here. You send us an e-mail saying you are not coming back then you do. Are you a glutton for punishment? As a fellow female I hate seeing you take this stuff. You know these losers here are not going to take to someone living a dream. I guess that's what you are doing. Follow the redtodd character's MO and act like a loser. These guys love a loser. Easy to figure out why.

Besides you know there's another message board where they get together and plan these attacks. The others are scared little boys following along hoping they won't get picked on. And if you don't know, there's many aliases in this thread.

Take my advice and find another place to post your life's stories. Seriously. Ok?

Now run along.

She's not afraid of anything, believe me. She completely lies about there being a "bikini shot" in the video so we will watch it. Typical chick if you ask me. Don't come to her defense. She completely lied to us and now she must pay the Geek price.

Besides you know there's another message board where they get together and plan these attacks. The others are scared little boys following along hoping they won't get picked on. And if you don't know, there's many aliases in this thread.Take my advice and find another place to post your life's stories. Seriously. Ok?

Now run along.

seriously, is it just me and some big fat sweaty dude posting here? :doublethumbsup:

i left it on mute...no offense...

but if it matters, i would bend u over the drum set....

just tell jimmy buffetts retarded step brother to hit the road first.... :doublethumbsup: