Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Just found a terrific apartment

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Because the reason you said it was because you believed or were at least implying that there is something shameful or wrong about white women sleeping with black guys. You could’ve just said guys at the bar were running a train on her or whatever. You added the black thing for a reason.

Ive known you here for a long time and think you’re a good dude. But you should just own this one and take the L friend.

I did own it, I was just throwing strikes virtue signaling BS back in his face.  He was honest before and so was I, we used to say all kinds of stupid sh1t back in the day.  I wouldn't say half that stuff now, but still to compare this joke to someone seriously saying that blacks are the reason public schools suck?  Come on man.

There is a clear difference between this place circa 2007 and today.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I did own it, I was just throwing strikes virtue signaling BS back in his face.  He was honest before and so was I, we used to say all kinds of stupid sh1t back in the day.  I wouldn't say half that stuff now, but still to compare this joke to someone seriously saying that blacks are the reason public schools suck?  Come on man.

There is a clear difference between this place circa 2007 and today.

It’s my fault.  Punk.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The next thing you know, these midges will be burning our cities and demanding the defunding of Bass Pro Shop. 

It's only a matter of time. They'll have to install picket fences to keep them out. 

I'm taking Gutter's side here. I don't agree with much of anything he says, but he was cool in the wagering thread so I respect him. Yes, in 2007 he used the term negro, but that was okay back then. Its not cool to say colored or retard now either. Times have changed. Despite him throwing out a negro 15 years ago, I know gutter would never dare call a black person the real N word.... 

Neighbor :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

It's only a matter of time. They'll have to install picket fences to keep them out. 

We need to spend quadrillions of dollars to build a wall that stretches from the Mesosphere, to make focking SURE nothing can go over it, to the Upper Mantle, to make focking SURE nothing can go under it, and make it mile-wide diamond, to make focking SURE nothing can saw through it.

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I'm taking Gutter's side here. I don't agree with much of anything he says, but he was cool in the wagering thread so I respect him. Yes, in 2007 he used the term negro, but that was okay back then. Its not cool to say colored or retard now either. Times have changed. Despite him throwing out a negro 15 years ago, I know gutter would never dare call a black person the real N word.... 

Post of the week!

:first:

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Got me, also thanks

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We need to spend quadrillions of dollars to build a wall that stretches from the Mesosphere, to make focking SURE nothing can go over it, to the Upper Mantle, to make focking SURE nothing can go under it, and make it mile-wide diamond, to make focking SURE nothing can saw through it.

The Midges are sneaky though. They have huge brains, that's why their heads are so big. We have to act now or else they'll be at least 10 more seasons of Little People on TV. Nobody wants that! 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

The Midges are sneaky though. They have huge brains, that's why their heads are so big. We have to act now or else they'll be at least 10 more seasons of Little People on TV. Nobody wants that! 

My god, they're still making Little People?

😨

Somebody report this abortion of a thread so that Mike deletes it.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You can delete it, you created it

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Riiiight. No one can see through this. 

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He will.  Then say someone reported it.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I’m not going to do that. 

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

🤣. Pathetic. 

On 4/3/2007 at 4:54 PM, GutterBoy said:

MDC has always lived in the ghetto. I remember a thread about his old GF too scared to walk home after nights of drinking and focking negroes, so she would call him on her way home to talk in case anything happened, and he would hang up on her and go back to sleep. Good times.

We all see how Gutterboy feels about black people. And MDC. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We all see how Gutterboy feels about black people. And MDC. 

His sub category favorite.....pedos. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2023 at 9:44 PM, MDC said:

I’m not going to do that. 

MDCrotchItch won't delete this thread. It's the last thing he has from his past when he had some hope still left alive in his life. That is all long gone now and so he uses this flashback in time to reminisce about when he thought one day he could get a good job, possibly a friend in life, and a meaningful relationship with something other than a dog he had to pay for and has to feed to make it like him back. 

Now he focuses all his time on reposting NPR threads about priests from 40 years ago while he ignores what is going on around him in his state while living in current day Philthadelphia. Dude voted for Fetterman for God's sake. You can't hit any more rock bottom than that. 

MDC has always lived in the ghetto. I remember a thread about his old GF too scared to walk home after nights of drinking and focking negroes, so she would call him on her way home to talk in case anything happened, and he would hang up on her and go back to sleep. Good times.

The racism at the geek club has a long history. Shameful. 

This is how Ron/ Gutterboy once interacted with each other until HT came along. I’m a great uniter.  Shame about the racism here though. 

On 2/10/2023 at 9:16 PM, bostonlager said:

But we can say all those willy nilly on FFT :dunno:

15 minutes ago, MikeMatt said:

What ever happened to living in Fishtown

I’m still here. :wave: 

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

I've never been to Philly.

It's not bad, you just need to know what areas to avoid:  downtown, north, south, and west sides.  Oh, and east of downtown Philly is Camden NJ, also a shiothole.  :thumbsup: 

Jeez, how pathetic is this? Bumping threads from 17 years ago like a jilted lover :( 

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Camden NJ, also a shiothole.

That's very polite of you for taking it easy on Camden.  Others have called it much worse. 😁

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Jeez, how pathetic is this? Bumping threads from 17 years ago like a jilted lover :( 

Or showing hypocrisy. :dunno:

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You know all about being a jilted lover. 

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Or showing hypocrisy. :dunno:

From 17 years ago?

I mean I guess it’s not nothing, but freaking George W Bush was president back then! :shocking:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know all about being a jilted lover. 

Keep it classy, Tardcore! :doublethumbsup:

11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He bumped it right after I busted him for posting gross sexual stuff about my son. Lashing out like a toddler.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Keep it classy, Tardcore! :doublethumbsup:

Back at ya.  The flogging will continue. I’m very disappointed in you and feel the need to get you straightened out. It hurts me too. 

Just now, MDC said:

He bumped it right after I busted him for posting gross sexual stuff about my son. Lashing out like a toddler.

What Tardcore doesn’t get is there’s a difference between saying offensive sh1t generally and specifically targeting Geeks’ family members and personal lives.

The former can be funny; the latter just makes you a fockin assh0le :( 

• Like 2