Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

FBG in a pickle

a very serious situation.

i can only think of one thing to say:

bow wicka bow bow.

I am surprised a FBG Moderator wasn't there in person to tell him everything he can and can not say to his SIL.

I am surprised a FBG Moderator wasn't there in person to tell him everything he can and can not say to his SIL.

Shick! down

FBG sucks ass. 80+ posts and no CAN SIZE!?! :first:

yeah, you start off with a forum letter with some potential.

granted the sex was skated over way too quickly, but you could develop that with follow-up questions.

instead they turn it into an....i don't even know what the hell that thread is.

That thread sucked like nothing has sucked before. I just made it more worser.

Wow, sucks to be this guy.

That's all I got. :first:

That thread sucked like nothing has sucked before. I just made it more worser.

It reminds me of "The Fumble". Who was that, Ravens 03?

Except there weren't even any bored members trying to lead the thread along the righteous path of lechery.

Help Please = GFIAFP :cheers:

Help Please = GFIAFP :first:

That was my first thought..... :cheers:

It's awful that naught people are allowed to post at FBG.How awful. What if a child reads that post? I'd lock the post and ban the alias and real user. That'd solve the problem. I'm glad the respectable people at FFtoday don't post cr@p like this. Maybe it's because we can't write more than one paragraph posts...

Anyways, Shick is leaving, that's intersting. That explains why non- G rated threads exist. It's intollerable, the place is going to the sh*tter. They'll need to quickly find another stick-up-the-butt eunich to replace him first or people with a sense of humor may start posting there.

As for advice, I'd recommend the guy to STFU the rest of his life.

Shick! down

what a whiney puzzay. the guy is a ###### to most people and gets a little payback so he quits.

you and him must be related.

what a whiney puzzay. the guy is a ###### to most people and gets a little payback so he quits.

:cheers:

kpbrowneye made a funny. There's a first time for everything :cheers:

Another family rooned (in part) by alcohol. :banana:

alsoit'sprobablynotatruestory

Well, at least you know her husband has a gun. It'd be a lot worse if she was married to a hammer salesman or something.

:banana:

When that board was brand new, a poster at FBG got banned for no reason whatsoever. When I complained about it, I got banned too. I had been "Voltaire" on FF boards for three or four years at that point and they took the handle away. For some reason, I went back for a week as "Voltaire2" but just got sick and fed up and left. I don't appreciate being treated like a six year old.

Do not in the slightest miss it, never looked back, if it were the last FF site on the internet, I would take up another hobby before posting there. Focking hate that place.

When that board was brand new, a poster at FBG got banned for no reason whatsoever. When I complained about it, I got banned too. I had been "Voltaire" on FF boards for three or four years at that point and they took the handle away. For some reason, I went back for a week as "Voltaire2" but just got sick and fed up and left. I don't appreciate being treated like a six year old.

Do not in the slightest miss it, never looked back, if it were the last FF site on the internet, I would take up another hobby before posting there. Focking hate that place.

but how do you really feel? I got banned too for saying something pretty tame. The only reason I started re-posting there was because they did a site overhaul and unbanned my user name. I figured what the heck, it's only a matter of time before I'm gone again. :banana:

I see Phillybear is offering his unique perspective. :thumbsdown:

125 people reading that thread. :banana:

but how do you really feel? I got banned too for saying something pretty tame. The only reason I started re-posting there was because they did a site overhaul and unbanned my user name. I figured what the heck, it's only a matter of time before I'm gone again. :rolleyes:

I don't like walking on eggshells. I don't like being treated like a child. This place suits me way better. For my other interests, I have other boards I can post at. There's nothing they have there that we don't have ten times better here so there's no reason to go. Well, buttplugs.

Usually what happens at FBG is rat's ass. Out of sight out of mind and of no concern. But I am feeling some schadenfreude that it was brought to my attention that the mods are taking some of the sh*t they deal out. Karma.

He is a POS, but focking around with his job isn't cool.

However, this sums him up nicely; "About a week ago someone started a new thread with an alias titled Mrs. Shick!. Pissed me off."

The guy can dish it out, but can't take it. It's not like someone started an alias with his wifes real name. I don't remember Voltaire getting all p1ssed off about Mrs. Voltaire. Anyway he's a sh1thead. I'm not going to say he got what he deserved, because what happened was over the top, but I guess he's not the bad a$$ with a "God complex" he thought he was.

He is a POS, but focking around with his job isn't cool.

However, this sums him up nicely; "About a week ago someone started a new thread with an alias titled Mrs. Shick!. Pissed me off."

The guy can dish it out, but can't take it. It's not like someone started an alias with his wifes real name. I don't remember Voltaire getting all p1ssed off about Mrs. Voltaire. Anyway he's a sh1thead. I'm not going to say he got what he deserved, because what happened was over the top, but I guess he's not the bad a$$ with a "God complex" he thought he was.

My attitude changed. At first I was horrified. Later, when I realized how funny it was, I was amused. Then I became jealous that the Mrs. Voltaire alias was 10x more popular than I was. Now I miss it.

I give up. I can't derail that thread. I tried, without getting banned at the same time. Just isn't gonna happen.

I suck.

I give up. I can't derail that thread. I tried, without getting banned at the same time. Just isn't gonna happen.

I suck.

well-played Giants fan story

well-played Giants fan story

Sixty percent of the time, it works everytime. :thumbsdown:

A perfectly good "I focked my SIL" thread wasted.

And for what? :thumbsdown:

A perfectly good "I focked my SIL" thread wasted.

And for what? :cheers:

they must have heard about Sergeant Bri :thumbsdown:

they must have heard about Sergeant Gay

Fixed

I can't access FBG from work, what is the cliffnotes version here?

Those retards deleted the thread. :mellow:

And here I was just getting ready to go read this thread. :cheers: :lol: :wall:

I can't access FBG from work, what is the cliffnotes version here?

Two threads are being discussed:

1. Dood allegedly focks his SIL she is pregnant but claims it prolly isn't his. Most likely a fishing expedition, but well-played. Apparently deleted, I haven't been over there in a while.

2. Shick! is taking his ball and going home; no more bored nazi. Posters seem to be intruding into his real life according to his story, so I can't say I blame him.