Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

**The official we don't give a rats ass

Why the fock is Big Pete!@! cluttering up the bored with this crap? The only people that give a rats ass are the twelve no-lifes that participated. Also, you know you can put more than one poll in a thread. The least you could have done is made only 4 threads about this crap. un-focking-believable

bigpete is a retread, what do you expect? he's not hated around here for nuffin. :thumbsup:

Why the fock is Big Pete!@! cluttering up the bored with this crap? The only people that give a rats ass are the twelve no-lifes that participated. Also, you know you can put more than one poll in a thread. The least you could have done is made only 4 threads about this crap. un-focking-believable

Who are you? :thumbsup:

Big Pete ROCKS!

KSB2424 laying the smack down on ole petey. :thumbsup:

we need another toro inspired day, like the 3rd person day we had a while back. :wacko:

KSB2424 laying the smack down on ole petey. :blink:

we need another toro inspired day, like the 3rd person day we had a while back. :wacko:

Jets24 really enjoyed that day. :thumbsup:

:wacko: IN!! :thumbsup:

I don't think you can have an official movie thread that doesn't contain FastTimes at Ridgemont High. Maybe I overlooked it, but I don't think I saw it in any of them. :P

:banana:

:banana:

you calling me a "no-life", muthafocker? :banana:

ok that's enough, this shat has to be banned

Ban Sux :banana:

No seriously, this really sucks. :banana:

It seems that is the general feeling :wall:

You fockers cry too much around here. What do you care if there are 6 threads dedicated to anything?

Your dad is a phag, and I grudge focked your mom. I think I will create 8 threads on these two topics now. :thumbsup:

Your dad is a phag, and I grudge focked your mom. I think I will create 8 threads on these two topics now. :thumbsup:

I am ok with that.

I picture Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka telling the the t.v. kid not to turn the ray on himself.

No................don't.................... Stop. Please................

Like we give a crap how many threads you start. Mike may care but we certainly don't you assmeg.

Movie drafters are the worst scum alive. :pointstosky:

At least Pig meat did it right.

He didn't cheat like Edjr did on the Geek brackets, and didn't whine like a little b1tch like Fooseball_cooter when certain undesireables ( :ninja: :banana: :banana: )tried to pander for votes

He didn't cheat like Edjr did on the Geek brackets, and didn't whine like a little b1tch like Fooseball_cooter when certain undesireables ( :pointstosky: :ninja: :banana: )tried to pander for votes

Don't blame the refs...score more points. :banana: :lol:

Don't blame the refs...score more points. :pointstosky: :banana:

Being the runner up, if you die do I get to assume the reign for the rest of the year? :ninja:

apparently i have horrible taste in movies :(

loser bracket??? :ninja:

Being the runner up, if you die do I get to assume the reign for the rest of the year? :ninja:

What do I care? Being dead and all. :( :banana: :banana:

It is an odd phenomenon. I prefer a NSFW babe draft, but obviously some nancy's prefer movie's over babes.

counter measure bump

:pointstosky:

It is an odd phenomenon. I prefer a NSFW babe draft, but obviously some nancy's prefer movie's over babes.

Kats >>> Babes >>>> Movies

Also, beer trumps all

Kats >>> Babes >>>> Movies

Also, beer trumps all

kats who drink beer :dunno: