Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

My girlfriend's mom is a fatty!

So I've been dating this girl (34C) for a few months now, and just met her parents for the first time last night. It was not a planned meeting, they just happened to be going to the same film event we were at (it is a small town after all). Anyway, I had never met them before, which is kind of odd because, like I said, its a small town, and even though I've only been dating this girl for about three months, I have known her for years. But I just assumed her parents were f*cking crazy, like everyone else's.

Well, as it turns out, they were actually very cool. However, her mom was a Fatty McFatster. I can't really venture I guess at the bra size because they are way huger than anything I've been personally familiar with. Also, I'm not good at judging weights, but I would say that she is probably a deuce and a half, and she's pretty short (maybe 5'3").

So this girl I've been dating is of a reasonable size herself. She is pretty athletic and keeps herself in shape by playing a lot of sports. She's always involved in some sort of league. Also, I like her. She's an only child and so, of course, a little spoiled, but other than that, she is pretty damn cool and actually fun to spend time with.

My question to the geek club: is it a deal breaker that her mom is huge? Since I met her mom, I've noticed that my girlfriend does seem to have unusually wide hips of a child-bearing nature. I'm a little worried at what i might be looking at down the road.

Are her parents rich? If not, I would truck it outta there. 34C isn't enough to stay around for.

So this girl I've been dating is of a reasonable size

So, she's fat, huh?

T&P

Get out while you can. When and if you do end up marrying this chick once she has the ring on her finger she will let herself go. She will be two bills in no time and look like a spitting image of her mom soon after. Not to mention she will probably eat you out of house and home. But on the other hand fat chicks do give great head!

I'd place personality ahead of fattiness on potential dealbreakers.

I once dated this girl whose mother looked like something out of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" album.

She was what some call "a battleaxe."

Not only was she big and ugly, she was half crazy and had a really abrasive, overbearing personality.

The first time I met her, I knew me and the girl were going nowhere.

A few dates later, the girl revealed herself to be a nutjob as well.

We went down to Galveston to the beach and for Mardi Gras, and she wore Wrangler jeans and Red Roper boots.

Who the fock wears that kind of stuff to the beach?

And that was the end of that.

:headbanger:

Have her mother give you a BJ. If the mom does it the same as your GF, then get rid of the GF because they are going to end up being the same. :headbanger:

I'd place personality ahead of fattiness on potential dealbreakers.

I once dated this girl whose mother looked like something out of Pink Floyd's "The Wall" album.

She was what some call "a battleaxe."

Not only was she big and ugly, she was half crazy and had a really abrasive, overbearing personality.

The first time I met her, I knew me and the girl were going nowhere.

A few dates later, the girl revealed herself to be a nutjob as well.

We went down to Galveston to the beach and for Mardi Gras, and she wore Wrangler jeans and Red Roper boots.

Who the fock wears that kind of stuff to the beach?

And that was the end of that.

Someone out there, a woman is sitting in a windowless padded room, chewing on crayons, lamenting about the trumpeter that got away. :banana:

My GF's mother is fat, but she is the nicest woman I've ever met in my life and she treats me better than my own mother did.

My GF's mother is fat, but she is the nicest woman I've ever met in my life and she treats me better than my own mother did.

Good thing that you don't own a house. You would have to stock up on toilets for that CBF when she visits. :headbanger:

and she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, that fat slut!

Did she have a shirt on? If not than she sounds like a keeper to me.

How old is she? The young cute curvy ones blow up into full fledged fatties around their mid-late 20's, like 26-27 range.

You can pretty easily tell which ones are going to explode later in life. I call them FFA card members (Future Fatties of America).

Good thing that you don't own a house. You would have to stock up on toilets for that CBF when she visits. :headbanger:

Luckily she's like 5 foot tall, so she's more round than heavy.

My wife's mother is pretty large and my wife is about 110 lbs. and as skinny as a rail. :headbanger:

I don't think there's always a direct correlation from the mother.

My wife never knew her mother growing up. Before I would agree to marry her, I made her search and then set up a meeting with her real Mom. Once I scoped out the future I was able to pop the question.

Now we don't even keep in touch with real mom. :headbanger:

How old is she? The young cute curvy ones blow up into full fledged fatties around their mid-late 20's, like 26-27 range.

You can pretty easily tell which ones are going to explode later in life. I call them FFA card members (Future Fatties of America).

She's 26. She's probably actually got a little slimmer over the years I've known her. Right now I would say she is pretty much perfect in terms of weight. Its just those wide hips that bother me.

Get out while you can. When and if you do end up marrying this chick once she has the ring on her finger she will let herself go. She will be two bills in no time and look like a spitting image of her mom soon after. Not to mention she will probably eat you out of house and home. But on the other hand fat chicks do give great head!

This is what I'm afraid of (minus the great head part). Fat people really repulse me.

She's 26. She's probably actually got a little slimmer over the years I've known her. Right now I would say she is pretty much perfect in terms of weight. Its just those wide hips that bother me.

yer screwed

Either decide you like her enough that you could be with her even when she gets big, or decide that you would rather not have her in your life that have to be with a heavier gal.

This is what I'm afraid of (minus the great head part). Fat people really repulse me.

no correlation, so no worries. also, i bet yer fat

Negative. I was blessed with great metabolism, and I work pretty hard to keep myself healthy. I'm a lazy sonofabitch when it comes to everything else, but damn if I don't walk at least a couple miles every single day.

What makes you say there is no correlation? I thought this was a widely accepted fact.

Claire Standish: I'm not fat.

John Bender: Well not at present, but I can see you really pushing maximum density. See I'm not sure if you know this, but there are two kinds of fat people: there's fat people that were born to be fat, and there's fat people that were once thin but became fat... so when you look at 'em you can sorta see that thin person inside. You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh...

yer screwed

Either decide you like her enough that you could be with her even when she gets big, or decide that you would rather not have her in your life that have to be with a heavier gal.

As much as I like EM, I suggest you don't take advise from the resident male-spinster.

If you love her, then stay with her. If you are so shallow that the possibility of her gaining weight sends you packing, you're a douche. Love her for her.

Negative. I was blessed with great metabolism, and I work pretty hard to keep myself healthy. I'm a lazy sonofabitch when it comes to everything else, but damn if I don't walk at least a couple miles every single day.

What makes you say there is no correlation? I thought this was a widely accepted fact.

I just think its assumed. Its also age. If mom is 50+ who cares? My wife is small, mom is big. My sisters are skinny, my mom is very big. I think its an overrated thing that occurs.

If you do stay with her I would recommend not having kids. Squeezing out puppies is usually the lynch pin that starts the avalanche of fat.

So I've been dating this girl (34C) for a few months now, and just met her parents for the first time last night. It was not a planned meeting, they just happened to be going to the same film event we were at (it is a small town after all). Anyway, I had never met them before, which is kind of odd because, like I said, its a small town, and even though I've only been dating this girl for about three months, I have known her for years. But I just assumed her parents were f*cking crazy, like everyone else's.

Well, as it turns out, they were actually very cool. However, her mom was a Fatty McFatster. I can't really venture I guess at the bra size because they are way huger than anything I've been personally familiar with. Also, I'm not good at judging weights, but I would say that she is probably a deuce and a half, and she's pretty short (maybe 5'3").

So this girl I've been dating is of a reasonable size herself. She is pretty athletic and keeps herself in shape by playing a lot of sports. She's always involved in some sort of league. Also, I like her. She's an only child and so, of course, a little spoiled, but other than that, she is pretty damn cool and actually fun to spend time with.

My question to the geek club: is it a deal breaker that her mom is huge? Since I met her mom, I've noticed that my girlfriend does seem to have unusually wide hips of a child-bearing nature. I'm a little worried at what i might be looking at down the road.

If there's a woman that can take your presence for more than ten consecutive seconds, you should hang on to her like Grim Death!

If there's a woman that can take your presence for more than ten consecutive seconds, you should hang on to her like Grim Death!

There is something to be said for that :(

I suggest you don't take advise from the resident male-spinster.

That there is some good advice in itself. :(

I'm going to exit stage left from this discussion.

If you do stay with her I would recommend not having kids. Squeezing out puppies is usually the lynch pin that starts the avalanche of fat.

I am ancient so I've seen this a lot. They gain 30#'s with the first kid, never lose it. Kid 2 repeat. Then, just slow growth from there as they start finishing the kids plate after having a full dinner themselves. Also, after they blow a few kids out they think you will never her leave them and don't care how they look anymore.

That said, it is a very good indicator but not a 100% correlation.

GL

When she is over at your place, leave a box of donuts visible.  Tell her you have to run out to the store and be back in 1 hour.  Check how many are left upon return.  If she resists you have hope.

Is her dad really fat too?

He is a larger man, though he carries it much better than her mom.

do the right thing and dump her before it gets too far along. it's the best for both of you

I am ancient so I've seen this a lot. They gain 30#'s with the first kid, never lose it. Kid 2 repeat. Then, just slow growth from there as they start finishing the kids plate after having a full dinner themselves. Also, after they blow a few kids out they think you will never her leave them and don't care how they look anymore.

That said, it is a very good indicator but not a 100% correlation.

GL

When she is over at your place, leave a box of donuts visible.  Tell her you have to run out to the store and be back in 1 hour.  Check how many are left upon return.  If she resists you have hope.

Thanks for the advice. I'm encouraged by the fact that she is pretty active. I think that if she were to "let herself go", she would be just as bothered that she was unhealthy as she would be bothered that I wouldn't find her attractive anymore. So I don't see her deciding "well, he's stuck with me, so I can just go ahead and become a fatty."

I think that if she were to "let herself go", she would be just as bothered that she was unhealthy as she would be bothered that I wouldn't find her attractive anymore. So I don't see her deciding "well, he's stuck with me, so I can just go ahead and become a fatty."

Be very careful my young friend. The chemical reaction of wedding cake and champagne does very strange things to women.

Given your obvious medical condition, you should just be grateful that you found someone dumb enough to let you lay the wood to her. :dunno:

You got worms

:dunno:

Are you serious? Unless your banging her mom why would you care. I'm guessing because it's suppose to fore-shadow how she will look with age but that's kind of lame. Also, my grandmother and mom are both hot and a little too skinny so I'm not worried...and I don't have hips for birthing purposes :dunno:

If you like the girl stop being so laaaammee and shallow, besides, you'll probably have some great meals with the family :dunno:

Are you serious? Unless your banging her mom why would you care. I'm guessing because it's suppose to fore-shadow how she will look with age but that's kind of lame. Also, my grandmother and mom are both hot and a little too skinny so I'm not worried...and I don't have hips for birthing purposes :dunno:

If you like the girl stop being so laaaammee and shallow, besides, you'll probably have some great meals with the family :dunno:

Certainly, there are other considerations. How long I stay with this girl will not be solely determined by whether she is going to blow up in a few years or not. However, this is one facet of our relationship that I thought the Bored could offer some advice on. I'm hardly going to come on here and post "guys, I really like this girl, but I'm afraid we don't want the same things." :mad:

Also, thanks for the female perspective. :dunno:

If you like the girl stop being so laaaammee and shallow,

:dunno: women :dunno:

Dumping her now would be the most humane thing to do. If he doesn't, the only can size he'll be thinking about is if whatever

house or apartment they are looking at has a can big enough for this CBF. Cut Shamoo loose now so that she can mate with

someone oblivious to what will happen to her or simply is insanely desperate. Plenty of Cameron Frye's out there.

I expect to see an update thread in the coming days titled: I cut the moose loose.

get r done