Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

I met a chick

I met a girl at the Asstros game this weekend she seemed very cool and we seemed to hit it off. We exchanged numbers (her idea). So I gave her a call last night and got the machine. I left a message for her to call me back. If I don't hear from her should I give her one more call or give up?

What would you do?

Do a reverse search on the phone number, find her house, go there and ask her why she hasn't called you back yet. Do this today.

I met a girl at the Asstros game this weekend she seemed very cool and we seemed to hit it off. We exchanged numbers (her idea). So I gave her a call last night and got the machine. I left a message for her to call me back. If I don't hear from her should I give her one more call or give up?

What would you do?

Call her back 15 times in the next 5 minutes. Keep stumbling over your words. Keep hanging up in the middle of a sentence. Ttutter. Mumble. Curse. She will eventually pick up, and tell you to beat it.

That's when you have her right where you want her.

keep calling and leaving messages until she answers...make sure there's no room left on the machine before you stop calling. this is VERY important.

Dude leaving a message is rule #1 on the list of things NOT to do when calling a girl.

xactly...he's already blown it. :wacko:

leave another message saying you dialed the wrong number and meant to call some other chick. be apologetic.

women are irrationally jealous. the ballgame is yours.

you forgot to mention the part about you holding back her hair because she was puking from being so loaded.

You can't call her again, you just have to hope she returns your call. She probably won't though. She might really want to go out with you, but she probably still wouldn't even return your call. Chicks think its a sign of desperation or something if they actually do return a phone message.

What would you do?

First: Can Size. Dont start one of these stupid threads without this information again, it shapes the entire course of responses to your inquiry.

Aside from that, all you can do is just sit on your asss and wait for her to call. Or go over to her house and punch her in the face in front of her wife and kids. Either will work fine.

What would you do?

alright... so you should watch the movie swingers... then do the opposite of that guy :bench:

Dude. You've got the upper hand!!

...and yer gonna NEED it.

:bench:

(Don't call her back. Remember, If you love someone, chain them to the bed. If you don't, beat them to death and dump the body in s a shallow grave.)

You get two calls. After that you know she doesn't want to talk to you.

Mrs. cdub and I met in a college class and exchanged email address. I sent her two emails with no reply. At the time she had a BF so I didn't think I'd hear back from her, 3 months later she finally sent me an email. I've been a 6 year rebound :doublethumbsup:

You get two calls. After that you know she doesn't want to talk to you.

:doublethumbsup:

Stand outside her window with a boom box playing Peter Gabriel.

Stand outside her window with a boom box playing Peter Gabriel.

"sledgehammer" :dunno:

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?

Trent: A day.

Mike: Tomorrow.

Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.

Trent: Yeah.

Mike: So two days?

Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.

Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.

Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?

Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.

Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...

Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.

Charles: Then ask her where you met her.

Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we focked. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?

Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.

Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?

Trent, Sue: Six days.

If she doesn't call you back, I'd start stalking her. Put on a ski mask, and scare the crap out of her at any opportunity. Having a weapon would just solidify it. Samurai sword would be nice. Anything large would be a nice intimidator. Act all crazy, and psyched out. You know just like a woman.

Dude. You've got the upper hand!!

...and yer gonna NEED it.

;)

(Don't call her back. Remember, If you love someone, chain them to the bed. If you don't, beat them to death and dump the body in s a shallow grave.)

Phillybear? :sleep:

There are waaay too many b!tches in Houston to worry about just one..

:banana:

The key word is b!tches. This one seemed cool. But the problem is either you call to late, to soon, to much or not enough. Why can't they just tell you up front before you get the number? I'll most likely wait awhile and give her one more call. Two strikes and I'm out.

And sorry I forgot can size. I was looking but trying not to look like I was looking. I'll go with more than a handfull.

The key word is b!tches. This one seemed cool. But the problem is either you call to late, to soon, to much or not enough. Why can't they just tell you up front before you get the number? I'll most likely wait awhile and give her one more call. Two strikes and I'm out.

And sorry I forgot can size. I was looking but trying not to look like I was looking. I'll go with more than a handfull.

I didn't mean it like that, I just mean that you can go to any bar here and get five numbers. There are cool girls all over the place here, don't mistake "promising" for "profound"

What would you do?

Update!!!!!!! :banana:

She is already trying to play mind games this is a crazy b1tch, I say you go over to her house and choke fock her. Then when she is trying to talk tell her to answer her phone next time

Do a reverse search on the phone number, find her house, go there and ask her why she hasn't called you back yet. Do this today.

Listen to this man. :pointstosky:

post her number here, we'll put in the good word for you.

after awhile you'll look like a nice sane guy !