Sign in to follow this  
irishvic

For the MILLIONTH time its, All Day AD not AP

Pardon my mini rant but this has been bothering me non-stop since seeing his name on the message boards as AP.

Nicknamed "A.D.," short for "all day" when he was a hyperactive child, the 2004 Heisman Trophy runner-up refuses to run out of bounds. It's his all-day tough way of honoring those taken from him. -via http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/dr...-peterson_N.htm

On his nickname, AD, All Day

I've been hearing that since I was two. I ran around all the time. Never wanted to stop. Never wanted to sleep. I just kept going all day. My dad and mom gave me the nickname. When I started playing ball, my coaches said the same thing about how I played, that I could go all day.

- from http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:U0R3G...p;client=safari

I'll call him whatever the hell I wan't to call him. HTH

Oh, and link to the other 999,999 posts in regards. TIA

Nah, that doesn't work for me. I either call him All Day or AP. I'm not giving the man's nickname a nickname.

I always thought it was retarded that a guy with the initials, A.P. has the nickname A.D. Let's call Ladainian Tomlison, L.N. You know, because he puts up Large Numbers!!! :banana:

I always thought it was retarded that a guy with the initials, A.P. has the nickname A.D. Let's call Ladainian Tomlison, L.N. You know, because he puts up Large Numbers!!! :overhead:

:overhead:

Nah, that doesn't work for me. I either call him All Day or AP. I'm not giving the man's nickname a nickname.

Well said. That's exactly why it annoys me.

Word :rolleyes:

To the op, please stfu..

yeah, I can see where using a guy's initials on an 'net message board could cause you real drama in your life... :rolleyes:

Thank God nobody ever refered to "Air Jordan" as "MJ". :clap:

yeah, I can see where using a guy's initials on an 'net message board could cause you real drama in your life... :rolleyes:

Thank God nobody ever refered to "Air Jordan" as "MJ". :clap:

:D

ill wait til he plays a real D before i give him a nickname like j-bunny runnin funny... :dunno:

Pardon my mini rant but this has been bothering me non-stop since seeing his name on the message boards as AP.

Nicknamed "A.D.," short for "all day" when he was a hyperactive child, the 2004 Heisman Trophy runner-up refuses to run out of bounds. It's his all-day tough way of honoring those taken from him. -via http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/dr...-peterson_N.htm

I've been hearing that since I was two. I ran around all the time. Never wanted to stop. Never wanted to sleep. I just kept going all day. My dad and mom gave me the nickname. When I started playing ball, my coaches said the same thing about how I played, that I could go all day.

You poor little thing.......

Oh yeah, it's AP by the way, queerbait.

Thank God nobody ever refered to "Air Jordan" as "MJ". :(

For the millionth time, it's not MJ, it's Michael AJ Jordan!!!!!

Quit ruining my life.

I like how he posts links to the back story like he's educating someone or some sh¡t. Like everyone doesn't already know what his focking nickname is.

Great article....sad about his brother Brian death.

call him GAP for "good adrian peterson". this will differentiate him with the bears backup rb, who'll be nicknamed SAP for "shltty adrian peterson"!

Shut the fock up....who gives a damn what initials people use for the freakin guy.

All I know is.....

I went to THE University of Oklahoma and had the pleasure of watching THE best RB ever....Period.....It was bull sh*t he didn't win the trophy as a fresh....

His nickname should be: WHCIOHWBKATGRBTEPTG

Which stands for: when his career is over he will be known as the greatest running back to ever play the game....

Yep...that's what I'm calling him

I hear his dad called him AD, because he could run "All Day" when he was a kid.

His mother calls him "AP" (his initials), because she loved, supported, and cared for him when his daddy went to the pen, clink, hoosegaw, big house, slammer, etc.

I support single moms, and not in a Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, or Chad Johnson sort of way.

Minnesota RB

The real Adrian Peterson

Peterson

AD

AP

all the same thing, he is currently being called "Bad Mutha F%!@@$%" in my keeper league.

ummm, "Adrian" starts with "A" and "Peterson" starts with "P". That is why he is referred to as "A.P." Try figuring out other strange nicknames like LT or MBIII or LJ. There are reasons for those as well. I hope you can follow this. Geez man, try to keep up!

Calling him AD is highly disrespectful to Adrian Dantley....HTH.

How about ROY?

I think ROI makes a lot more sense... he's been a sound investment thus far.

If anyone should be nicknamed All Day it should be LT. Peterson couldn't even hold LT's jock strap, not that he would want to

While we are on the subject. LT is reserved for Lawrence Taylor. LT2 can be Tomlinson. Also, wasn't "The Freak" Randy Moss before it was Javon Kearse. ALSO. . .Somebody tell Mr Owens that the "Original 81" is Tim Brown!!!!!

All I know is.....

I went to THE University of Oklahoma and had the pleasure of watching THE best RB ever....Period.....It was bull sh*t he didn't win the trophy as a fresh....

His nickname should be: WHCIOHWBKATGRBTEPTG

Which stands for: when his career is over he will be known as the greatest running back to ever play the game....

Yep...that's what I'm calling him

Also, Its THE Ohio State University. Nobody else can use "The" except for "THE U"

Also, Its THE Ohio State University. Nobody else can use "The" except for "THE U"

I'm pretty sure I can use "THE" whenever the hell I want...Also THE University of Oklahoma has already put an ass beating on "THE" U....and if "THE" Ohio State University continues their lucky season THE University of Oklahoma will put an ass beating on them as well...