Sign in to follow this  
BirdBradyBobbyOrr

Skip Bayless - DUMBEST GUY ON THE PLANET

Did anyone else just see that on ESPN? Skip Bayless just said that he would take Vince Young or Jay Cutler over Tom Brady or Peyton Manning to lead a 4th Qtr comeback? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!

I mean ESPN should pay me back for the 30 seconds I listened to that. People like that idiot help make America stupid. How could anyone be allowed on ESPN to push that theory forward? That's like saying Kevin Durant is better then Michael Jordan? I mean that is sheer insanity. If I was on that show with him I would have swore at him.

Peyton Manning, 28 4th Quarter Comebacks in 10 years, Super Bowl MVP, League MVP's, all time NFL single season TD record holder.

Tom Brady, 3 Time Super Bowl Champion, 24 4th Quarter Comebacks in 10 years, 2 Super Bowl MVP's, and a 12-2 playoff record.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT ANYONE CAN SAY VINCE YOUNG OR JAY CUTLER HAVE EVER BEEN BETTER THEN EITHER BRADY OR MANNING!

No way anyone can say that Cutler and Young are playing better then them now either.

Please someone anyone explain to me how you can be a total idiot and allowed to spew garbage like that on TV?

ESPN should fire him and I'm serious. That turns me off of that show and I won't ever watch anything that he is on again.

Has he alway been such an idiot?

For once I think we have a topic that everyone on this board can agree on.

Please someone anyone explain to me how you can be a total idiot and allowed to spew garbage like that on TV?

Why? Are you looking for a job or something?

I think it's refreshing to see a thread, that you have created, that we both agreed with.

:thumbsdown:

I stopped watching ESPN a little over a year ago. (I do watch sporting events with the sound down.) This is your only option. They have been surviving on past reputation for years. They are over-rated and really don't care about the consumer.

Skip bayless is another one of these so-called "expert sport analysts" that think they know all... He should take a clue when most of the people sitting across from him in his debates consistently disagree with him and call him names. He is clueless when it comes to sports and just comes across always as an arrogant moron along with the likes of tony kornhieser who should be banned from opening their mouths of diaherea.

I think it's refreshing to see a thread, that you have created, that we both agreed with.

:cheers:

Thanks Indy Tom! Hey Man give me credit. I haven't bashed Peyton ONCE this season. NOT ONCE! I still think Brady is substantially better then him but at this point they are 1A and 1B.

Did you see Bayless say that? I snarfed my Raisin Bran all over the table. I had to rewind it on the DVR to be sure I heard it right.

Sad, sad, people on this site.

I stopped watching ESPN a little over a year ago. (I do watch sporting events with the sound down.) This is your only option. They have been surviving on past reputation for years. They are over-rated and really don't care about the consumer.

YES! Sportscenter is a circlejerkfest of stupidity and sentiments. Oooh, some banker got cancer, fought it, and now climbs mountains. Inspiration to all. Great for him, but what does this have to do with sportscenter. Around the horn and PTI, they rehash the same exact points. Everysingle issue discussed on ATH will be on PTI. Cornholio makes me want to pull my eyebrows out! I also watch sporting events on ESPN, but won't watch an ything else, including sportscenter. It's all gone pete tong...

heck, that 42 yards of passing that VY put up last week was really impressive.

Also, I thought it was only unemployed Black guys (I know, prolly redundant) in Houston that thought Vince Young was the 2nd coming of Johnny Unitas?

- Can't go 20 minutes here without some mush mouthed ebonics-spewer talking about how the Texans shoulda drafted VY. <_<

Skip Bayless is very difficult to listen to. In his opinion, nobody is good until they retire. This goes not only for the NFL, but also the other major sports. I heard him say that LeBron James is bringing down the Cavaliers earlier in the show. He has also chastised Derek Jeter, Ladanian Tomlinson and Kobe Bryant in other shows. By ripping on the best players in the leagues, I wonder who he actually approves of.

Bayless is a moron. Pure and simple. This is just one in a long list of comments that makes me change the channel when I see him come on.

NewsFlash! Skip Bayless is a moron??? :Mr-T:

That's why the idiot got run out of Dallas, he's pure shtick. That's his

whole routine, he says things that are outrageous or contradictory to

common sense & hopes to inflame the people who are emotionally involved.

He's the white Steven A. Smith...or the taller Jim Rome...or the thinner Barkley

ESPN has definitely become passe, I haven't watched SportsCenter for years - they

still think Chris Berman is entertaining. Wow.

Has he alway been such an idiot?

Yes, Skip Bayless has been the biggest idiot on TV that I have seen, ever since he first got on TV. I will turn it off or mute it or change the channel immediately any time he is talking. There is not another TV sports guy that I can say the same about.

That's his

Sounds like a handful of fftoday posters.

skip bayless is kind of nerdy in a preppy way. he seems to wear a turtle neck a lot. who's worn a turtleneck since they were forced to by their mom when they were little? he's kind of snooty and doesn't look athletic in the least bit. it'd be fun to beat the crap out of him.

who's geekier? bayless, john clayton, peter gammons, or lou holtz?

NewsFlash! Skip Bayless is a moron??? :wave:

That's why the idiot got run out of Dallas, he's pure shtick. That's his

He's the white Steven A. Smith...or the taller Jim Rome...or the thinner Barkley

ESPN has definitely become passe, I haven't watched SportsCenter for years - they

still think Chris Berman is entertaining. Wow.

Bingo!! :pointstosky: He deliberately says stupid/controversial crap so he will be talked about... I rarely agree with him... Like most intelligent sports fans...

ESPN = the official network for Kobe, Brady, Jordan, LeBron, Tiger, A-Rod, Ocho Cinco, Yankees/Sowx, and Bonds (did i miss anyone? help me out)

Anything else related to sports = Not interested

ESPN is garbage.

Does anyone remember that "who's next" series of segments they did? I had it flip it off in disgust halfway through the first "matchup" when Stuart SCott was arguing that Leinart was better then Tiger, though to be honest, I have no idea how they even could compare the two.

Bayless is an idiot.

He used to work here in Dallas about 13 or 14 years ago and was pretty much run out of town. He's the one that started making all kinds of accusations about Troy Aikman and shortly thereafter, he was gone. No one here can stand him.

The number of guys I respect on that network can be counted on one hand.

Most of what needs to be said already has. But for me, one crystal clear moment had to be when - one of those stupid shows - The topic was:

"Who had the best EndZone dance last Sunday?"

Just stoopid chit like that. - Especially when, on the show before or after, there's probaby some guy biotching about the 'showboats' in the NFL. :cheers:

I miss the old Jaworski's Breakdown show with Suze Kolber. Probably the best NFL show ever made.

Bayless is a moron. Pure and simple. This is just one in a long list of comments that makes me change the channel when I see him come on.

Here's the deal with guys like Bayless. They enter the media industry, the try print journalism and fail at that. Then they try to become a TV journalist, fail at that. Because of their exposure (and oversaturation of sports media in the mainstream) these hacks get employed on the premise that they'll be controversial in nature, they'll say controversial things only because controversy sells in today's marketplace.

Look at Stephen A Smith. He was a terrible columnist at the Philly Inquirer, yet he was controversial enough to get on ESPN and get his own damn show.

He doesn't bring anything to the table but controversy (aka, the hiring of Rush Limbaugh on Sunday Countdown).

ESPN and journalism have nothing in common. They're just there to sell ad space and make a buck for their shareholders.

You know that's one of those things you hear and reflexively it sounds really focking stupid. But when you really think about it and look at what he is saying, it still sounds really focking stupid.

Vince Young is one of the worst QB's in the NFL , there might be 3 or 4 worst but that s about it , the guy just cant throw the ball .

Remember, the 'E' in ESPN stands for........Entertainment.

Exactly. I always assumed Bayless just always picks whatever extreme minority viewpoint he can yell about and then yells about it to stir things up. Right? :blink:

heck, that 42 yards of passing that VY put up last week was really impressive.

Also, I thought it was only unemployed Black guys (I know, prolly redundant) in Houston that thought Vince Young was the 2nd coming of Johnny Unitas?

- Can't go 20 minutes here without some mush mouthed ebonics-spewer talking about how the Texans shoulda drafted VY. :blink:

Call me crazy, but somehow I'm guessing you don't contribute on an annual basis to the Martin Luther King Scholarship Fund? :pointstosky:

Did anyone else actually see it? What's cracking me up is that most of the people that are bashing Skip today don't even seem like they saw what he said this morning and despite that everyone is like "it's skip he's a donkey he must have said it"

Skip Bayless = Ass Clown!

who's geekier? bayless, john clayton, peter gammons, or lou holtz?

Don't get me started on Lou Holtz, it's a 50/50 toss-up between him and Bill Walton as the absolute worst F-ing noise to listen to.

This is also the same Skip Bayless who talked down on Vick's QB abilities stating that Vick would be a good RB in the NFL. And he also questioned his arm... The guy is ###### clueless what a joke. Vince Young is a better QB than Michael Vick... LOL , one question Skip how is VY better than Vick and the rest of the QB's in this league...? what a idiot.

Bayless is what you would call a shock jock. His job is to say the dumbest and most controversial thing he can say on the air to get people talking. Maybe I am giving him too much credit but no one could be that stupid unless it was on purpose, right? :wall:

Skip Bayless would have made more sense if he said Vince Young shot JFK.

That black chick that on the show with him seemed completely shocked and looked at Skip as if he was crazy. It was priceless.

You know that's one of those things you hear and reflexively it sounds really focking stupid. But when you really think about it and look at what he is saying, it still sounds really focking stupid.

:doublethumbsup:

I miss the old Jaworski's Breakdown show with Suze Kolber. Probably the best NFL show ever made.

Edge NFL Matchup (I think) :doublethumbsup:

Skip Bayless would have made more sense if he said Vince Young shot JFK.

No, he wouldn't have.