Sign in to follow this  
Guest _my_2_cents_

**Official "What Do You Need On Monday Night?" Topic***

Guest _my_2_cents_

league #1 - I won. Need nothing.

League #2 - I was facing an owner in my IDP who at the very last minute benched Fred Taylor for Ricky Williams. :music_guitarred:

He had Randy Moss and I had a 16 point lead. Now I have a 6 point lead and he had RWill while I have Jason Taylor in a high scoring D league (tackles = 2, asst = 1, sacks = 6, Int = 6)

I need Jason Taylor to tackle Ricky Williams every time he touches the ball. Or just out-produce him. Either way.

What do you need?

I need Heath Miller to tank. I'm up by 13.5 with just him to go on the other side.

I picked up Ricky but I have him and Chatman benched; I'm thinking you'll be okay on that one.

5 points from Big Ben.

Think I can get it?

:wall:

:cry:

I need Welker to go back in time and fumble several times. Holy crap did he kill me in a PPR (was up 35 vs him and PITT)

Down 45 with Ben, Miller, and the Pit defense left.

Probably won't happen, but hopefully Ben has another MNF game like he did against Baltimore.

Oh well, a Steelers win is a Steelers win to me. I couldn't care less about fantasy when my team is playing. :wall:

Me? Already lost because the 1-10 team had the high-freakin score this week! Probably the highest score he's had in 3 years! I'm now fighting for the final playoff spot and i need the team behind me to lose this week - I lost to him twice, so he owns the tie-breaker.

I need Chatman to be inactive tonight! He's down 1 point with Chatman going tonight - his opponent is done.

If Chatman plays and scores 2 points, my band of sickly misfits (Marvin, Henry/Young, Hackett, DWard) is in trouble!

Dynasty league, Have the win and need 8 pts. from H. Miller for high score and $$

3 keeper, :rolleyes: Need to have stayed home and donated my money to the league.

Any chance Willie Parker sits tonight because of explosive diarrhea?

I need Heath Miller and Ted Ginn Jr. to score under 21 points to win.....

I need 25 points and I have:

Ben Rawfishburger

The Legend of Fast Willie Parker

Heath Miller

I think I'll be fine. :thumbsup:

(I have Ricky on the bench to see how he does against the Pit D. I hope to start him next week in my patented PERFECT STORM BACKFIELD.)

I need Reed to have a big night for me to win. 3 or 4 FG and some XP. Basically, Steelers score big, but lots of FG.

As an afterthought, Hines Ward scoring 5 pts more than Ted Ginn would also defeat the team I'm trying to catch. That would be a nice bonus.

I need Willie Parker to not pull a Chester Taylor against the Raiders. I am up 43.3 points in a ppr league. May the fantasy gods (small g) grant me this win allow me to go 10-2. <_< :overhead:

In my small money league I need Heath miller to score about 50-75 yards and 3 TD's. <_<

Already won my big money league this week, but if Miller does that, than my commish (who is leading my division ) would lose.

GO HEATH MILLER!!!! :overhead:

I need Fat Willie Parker to get 140yds, 2 catches, and 2 TD's. Highly unlikely given his poor fantasy stats to date but you never know.

Down 11 in a PPR league. I've got Big Ben which is normal good unless my opponent has Ward to catch the passes. In essence, I need Ben to run one in and then throw TD's to everybody else but Ward.

'Nutz

1. In my keeper leagues with buddies, down by 15.94 thanks to ARI DEF. I need James Harrison to bail me out. So I need something similar to his last Monday Nighter vs. BAL where he WENT OFF

2. I have Miller & Reed vs. Ward in a TD league. Down 39-38. Liking my chances very much.

3. Won all my other leagues this week.

I need Reed to have a big night for me to win. 3 or 4 FG and some XP. Basically, Steelers score big, but lots of FG.

As an afterthought, Hines Ward scoring 5 pts more than Ted Ginn would also defeat the team I'm trying to catch. That would be a nice bonus.

I need Ward and Reed to combine for less than 17 pts. :twak:

League #1: I need FWP to have less than 18 points!! (Pitt probably will be way behind and have to throw alot so I am probably ok) HA!

League #2: I need Pittsburgh Defense to have less than 48 points. (I think I am safe)

I'm up 7.5 (survived tom brady) and still have the Steelers DST to go... :angry:

Need nothing and locked up my division! :shocking: :dunno:

Reed to get 7 points.. a couple of field goals should do it.. or 7 xtra points... or any combo of that... Come on Reed!!

I'm up 48, with willie parker going against Miller and Steelers DST

I'm also down 8, with parker and my opponent is done for the week.

So Go Willie!!! :music_guitarred:

Down by 20 and have Nate "the great" Washington and Hines 57 Ward in PPR league

hopefully Big Ben airs it out!

League 1- Up by 4 and have no players left. He has Ward and Nate Washington. I'm finished.

League 2- Doubleheader. Up by a point in one match. I have Ben. He has nobody left. Down by 2 in the other match. I have Ben. He has nobody left. Looks good.

League 3- Need 6 pts. from Jeff Reed. Could go either way, but I like my chances.

League 4- I'm down by 34. I only have FWP left, he's done. 34 points from a RB in this league is a tall order to say the least. It's been done 6 times this year.

I'm up 57 points but face a pittsburgh homer who has FWP, Hines, Miller, Pitt D and Davenport. I'm not sure I have enough, the defense is what worries me the most followed by Ward. I need the Dolphins to play like something more than guppies and put up some points and win a game for once.

5 points from Big Ben.

Think I can get it?

:thumbsdown:

:cry:

Hard to believe, but I might not!

:music_guitarred:

5 points from Big Ben.

Think I can get it?

:dunno:

:lol:

in my league, a guy with big ben needed 7 points to win and make the playoffs. he is still down 4 points in the 4th quarter. it all rides on this one stupid wet monday night game. that must really suck. i hope you get it.....

in my league, a guy with big ben needed 7 points to win and make the playoffs. he is still down 4 points in the 4th quarter. it all rides on this one stupid wet monday night game. that must really suck. i hope you get it.....

All I ask from this game is that FWP doesn't get injured.

C'mon Ben!

2 more damn points ya bastage!

:dunno: