Sign in to follow this  
Trip McNeely

Official Mitchell Report

This is the official list that I got from my buddy who works at the MLB offices in New York

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds,

Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David

Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken

Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger

Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon,

Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces,

Jason Grimsley, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar

Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,

Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston,

Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt

Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado,

Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte,

Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts,

Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott

Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada,

Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael

Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood."

This list is inaccurate

Here's what I found - there are two sections:

Marvin Benard, Barry Bonds,Bobby Estalella,Jason Giambi,Jeremy Giambi,Benito Santiago,Gary Sheffield,Randy Velarde,Lenny Dykstra,David Segui,Larry Bigbie, Brian Roberts, Jack Cust, Tim Laker, Josias Manzanillo, Todd Hundley, Hal Morris, Matt Franco, Rondell White, Roger Clemens, Chuck Knoblauch, Andy Pettite, Jason Grimsley, Gregg Zaun, David Justice, F.P. Santangelo, Mo Vaughn, Denny Neagle, Ron Villone, Ryan Franklin, Todd Williams, Phil Hiatt, Todd Pratt, Kevin Young, Mike Lansing, Cody McKay, Kent Mercker, Adam Piatt, Miguel Tejada, Jason Christiansen, Mike Stanton, Jerry Hairston, Jr., Paul Lo Duca, Adam Riggs, Bart Miadich, Fernando Vina, Kevin Brown, Eric Gagné, Mike Bell, Matt Herges, Gary Bennett, Jr., Jim Parque, Brendan Donnelly, Chad Allen, Jeff Williams, Howie Clark, Glenallen Hill

Edited to clean up the length, and to add glenallen hill. There are probably some that I'm missing.

Mitchell specifically mentions Roger Clemens more than once.

edjr. RIGHT AGAIN!!! :pointstosky:

you mean about bonds? hehe

yeah...u were right about clemens....

why are the red sox names hidden? i figured that lowell was a given....

Mitchell specifically mentions Roger Clemens more than once.

edjr. RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!! :pointstosky:

Fixed

noway, man. trip has a buddy that works in the MLB office!

I smell conspiracy! Mitchell gave the MLB a totally different report to throw them off the scent!

Show this thread to five people and you'll get a nice surprise.. I did, and it worked!

Bullchit!!

No way Dykstra used 'roids. :pointstosky:

I did a search for Pujols and the name is no where in the report. No Trot Nixon, No Varitek.

i think some names got scratched off...mitchell is on the red sox board of gov....he wasnt going to out schilling..no way, no how..

seriously, there's NO current redsox on this list? this is some bullshit. :dunno:

There are no PROMINENT current Red Sox on the list

Brendan Donnelly and Eric Gagne were a couple of people that I know were on the team last year. There are quite a few others that are former Red Sox. That is not that odd considering the turnover that they have had.

I knew Lenny Dykstra obviously did them, but he's still my second favorite player ever. :dunno:

no sammy sosa? :banana:

and i agree...there are some arrogant punks on this list..its awesome to see them exposed.....

no chris benoit?....booker t?....

oh wait.....this isnt wrestling...something that espn would be ripping to shreds if they had a new list.....

baseball? and having $$ tie ins with it...i bet they do their best to sugar coat it a bit...make up excuses, kids...

Anyone with the list with current/past teams listed?

Outside of Clemens/Pettitte, these goof lawyers and analysts on ESPN are coming to the DEFENSE of many of these

players. Saying stupid sh|t like: for all we know, that player wrote so and so a check for food or dry cleaning. Suuuure.

Eric Gagne was sending $3200 checks to a trainer for the Mets who was in New York for pizza. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seriously, there's NO current redsox on this list? this is some bullshit. :rolleyes:

This is not a comprehensive list, but instead players who are associated with Radmoski and a couple of other dealers who named names.

This is not a comprehensive list, but instead players who are associated with Radmoski and a couple of other dealers who named names.

I think that's reason number 948 why this is such BS. Yes, the players on this list likely did the juice. But how are you going to name these guys - with all the resultant negativity - when there are probably 5 times as many who aren't named? - Just b/c you're not listed doesn't mean you're clean.

- No good answers here. ...

lol @ that stupid list!

steroids must not work then because i barely recognize most of those players.

This report proves that the Yankess are the biggest cheats of all the teams. :thumbsdown:

This report proves that the Yankess are the biggest cheats of all the teams. :thumbsdown:

No it just means that the Yankees can aford the most drugs :mellow:

If all the guys named get their records taken away, does that mean that Sammy Sosa is now the HR king? :thumbsdown:

He is definitely a juicer, and he wasn't listed..

I think that's reason number 948 why this is such BS. Yes, the players on this list likely did the juice. But how are you going to name these guys - with all the resultant negativity - when there are probably 5 times as many who aren't named? - Just b/c you're not listed doesn't mean you're clean.

- No good answers here. ...

just because you can't catch all the crims doesn't mean the crims you did catch are innocent by default.

life isn't fair.

just because you can't catch all the crims doesn't mean the crims you did catch are innocent by default.

So, apparently, that part where I said, yes," the players on the list likely did the juice" - Just wondering, did you miss that, ignore that for the sake of posting something, or have some kind of small mini-stroke wherein you forgot that particular string of words? :thumbsdown:

So, apparently, that part where I said, yes," the players on the list likely did the juice" - Just wondering, did you miss that, ignore that for the sake of posting something, or have some kind of small mini-stroke wherein you forgot that particular string of words? :thumbsup:

Maybe you could help by posting a statement that doesn't contradict itself multiple times.

I wasn't gonna post this new response.

But I decided to anyway.

Although I shouldn't because others haven't yet.

But who says others should respond?

Maybe you could help by posting a statement that doesn't contradict itself multiple times.

So, from:

Wiff: "the players on the list likely did the juice"

You somehow got that I said that the players on the list were "innocent".

Huge: "just because you can't catch all the crims doesn't mean the crims you did catch are innocent by default."

When in fact, the thesis (look it up) of my post was just the opposite. - And very clearly stated (even for you):

Wiff: "Just b/c you're not listed doesn't mean you're clean."

Mkay. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

....Starting to see why newspapers are written at a 4th grade level... :pointstosky:

I knew Lenny Dykstra obviously did them, but he's still my second favorite player ever. :overhead:

Where did Dykstra find the time to do 'roids - with all of the cocaine he was snorting and all ......

Whose you Favorite player ever ?

The following players were connected to steroids, either use or possession, in the report:

Lenny Dykstra

David Segui

Larry Bigbie

Brian Roberts

Jack Cust

Tim Laker

Josias Manzanillo

Todd Hundley

Mark Carreon

Hal Morris

Matt Franco

Rondell White

Andy Pettitte

Roger Clemens

Chuck Knoblauch

Jason Grimsley

Gregg Zaun

David Justice

F.P. Santangelo

Glenallen Hill

Mo Vaughn

Denny Neagle

Ron Villone

Ryan Franklin

Chris Donnels

Todd Williams

Phil Hiatt

Todd Pratt

Kevin Young

Mike Lansing

Cody McKay

Kent Mercker

Adam Piatt

Miguel Tejada

Jason Christiansen

Mike Stanton

Stephen Randolph

Jerry Hairston

Paul Lo Duca

Adam Riggs

Bart Miadich

Fernando Vina

Kevin Brown

Eric Gagne

Mike Bell

Matt Herges

Gary Bennett

Jim Parque

Brendan Donnelly

Chad Allen

Jeff Williams

Exavier "Nook" Logan

Howie Clark

Paxton Crawford

Ken Caminiti

Rafael Palmeiro

Luis Perez

Derrick Turnbow

Ricky Bones

Ricky Stone

The following players were cited under "Alleged Internet Purchases of Performance Enhancing Substances By Players in Major League Baseball."

Rick Ankiel

David Bell

Paul Byrd

Jose Canseco

Jay Gibbons

Troy Glaus

Jason Grimsley

Jose Guillen

Darren Holmes

Gary Matthews Jr.

John Rocker

Scott Schoeneweis

Ismael Valdez

Matt Williams

Steve Woodard

The following players were linked through BALCO:

Benito Santiago

Gary Sheffield

Randy Velarde

Jason Giambi

Jeremy Giambi

Bobby Estalella

Barry Bonds

Marvin Benard

Where did Dykstra find the time to do 'roids - with all of the cocaine he was snorting and all ......

Whose you Favorite player ever ?

Andy Van Slyke.

I like guys that play all out with no regards to their bodies. Andy and Lenny personified "grit". Plus, Andy was funny as chit. And he was a big time player when the Pirates last mattered. I miss those days. :music_guitarred:

This is the official list that I got from my buddy who works at the MLB offices in New York

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds,

Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David

Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken

Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger

Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon,

Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces,

Jason Grimsley, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar

Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi,

Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston,

Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt

Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado,

Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte,

Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts,

Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott

Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada,

Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, IJason Varitek, Ismael

Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood."

brady anderson was the most obvious to me... fock... lead off hitter all of a sudden rips off between 40-50 HR that year... in the HR chase as well.... mail it in

brady anderson was the most obvious to me... fock... lead off hitter all of a sudden rips off between 40-50 HR that year... in the HR chase as well.... mail it in

good because Brady 90120 Anderson is not on the "Real" list.............

so lets see.....

WWF gets raided by the Feds in 94....told to clean it up...they do..to some degree...

MLB goes on strike....

MLB wins fans back with a parade of juiced up sluggers...acting like...steroids? meh..thats just with bodybuilders and wrestlers...not us..look..we have guys like omar vizquel...

meanwhile..everyone piles on the WWF HARD..as well they shouldve...

but back then...it was...oh...what a disgrace that wrestling is...blah blah....

and now...13 years later....MLB is finally forced to start being serious about cleaning it up..ken caminitis death wasnt even worth considering it...

the WWE isnt 100% and never will be...it just proves that MLB wont be either..

i saw more people on ESPN defending players as opoosed to saying what a damn disgrace this era was...oh yeah..because espn has big $$ tied into it....what a joke...

but the wellness program with the WWE is MORE than the MLB will ever have..and with the amazing amounts of $$ that MLB has, they should be ashamed...

(im not choosing sides...just pointing out that in 94..A LOT of people went out of their way to rightfully bash the WWE but arent doing the same to MLB....)

then again..the NBA is fixed and people barely cared about that...go figure.. :dunno:

so lets see.....

WWF gets raided by the Feds in 94....told to clean it up...they do..to some degree...

MLB goes on strike....

MLB wins fans back with a parade of juiced up sluggers...acting like...steroids? meh..thats just with bodybuilders and wrestlers...not us..look..we have guys like omar vizquel...

meanwhile..everyone piles on the WWF HARD..as well they shouldve...

but back then...it was...oh...what a disgrace that wrestling is...blah blah....

and now...13 years later....MLB is finally forced to start being serious about cleaning it up..ken caminitis death wasnt even worth considering it...

the WWE isnt 100% and never will be...it just proves that MLB wont be either..

i saw more people on ESPN defending players as opoosed to saying what a damn disgrace this era was...oh yeah..because espn has big $$ tied into it....what a joke...

but the wellness program with the WWE is MORE than the MLB will ever have..and with the amazing amounts of $$ that MLB has, they should be ashamed...

(im not choosing sides...just pointing out that in 94..A LOT of people went out of their way to rightfully bash the WWE but arent doing the same to MLB....)

then again..the NBA is fixed and people barely cared about that...go figure.. :wacko:

You can't be serious. Please count the number of wrestlers who have died in recent years and compare that to the number of baseball players. Apples-and-oranges.

Chris Benoit could have supplied the entire MLB with just the 'roids that he was taking.

Chris Benoit could have supplied the entire MLB with just the 'roids that he was taking.

...and he could have 'em tapping out to the crippler crossface in mere second to boot. :wacko:

You can't be serious. Please count the number of wrestlers who have died in recent years and compare that to the number of baseball players. Apples-and-oranges.

what does the death count have to do with steroid use?

what does the death count have to do with steroid use?

It has to do with the scale. The question was why the WWF was targeted before MLB. The reason is partly that these guys were taking so many that they were dying and partly because they were easy targets (talk about obvious use and they have no union to protect them).

The Feds are not really concerned with people who use steroids. They want the distributors (big fish). So, they track the records of people that are buying the large quantities. The MLB players don't really fit these criteria, but the wrestlers sure do.

wrestlers abuse their bodies to a great degree and do so year-round. Despite abusing steroids, what kills off most of

them are painkillers, cocaine and alcohol. Ken Caminiti popped roids nonstop for years and had serious, but non-life

threatening side effects. But one night he had a little too much cocaine and just like that, dead. Steroids make for

great headlines, though, like with Chris Benoit. Doesn't matter if that's what affected him or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steroids, Drugs Found In Benoit, Wife, Son

(AP) Pro wrestler Chris Benoit had steroids and other drugs in his system when he killed his wife and young son last month and hanged himself in the family's home, investigators said Tuesday.

Benoit's body contained 10 times the normal level of testosterone, which appeared to have been injected shortly before he died, as well as the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodone, authorities said.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said Benoit tested negative for alcohol.

The state's top medical examiner, Dr. Kris Sperry, said there was no evidence of any other anabolic steroids in the wrestler's body, and nothing to show that steroids played a role in the death of Nancy and Daniel Benoit.

"An elevation of that ratio does not translate into something abnormal in a person's thought process or behavior," he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite a medical examiner dismissing roids as the culprit, they are still the headline. :thumbsdown: