Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

How long have you been here?

Since time began

#5 :music_guitarred:

You are the Biggest Loser :cheers:

:music_guitarred:

From now on, instead of signing my posts w/ my handle like some of you Honyocks, I'm signing w/ my member number!

Is this the Green bar mitzvah?? :music_guitarred:

Been posted before, I was here at least two years before registration was required. You shoulda seen how focked up it would get. People pretending they were others, flame after flame after flame. I didn't try to post for a few days after it was required ti register, hence my 'high' member number. I posted about as often as I do now, maybe more back then. some discussion was good. I guarantee we came up with much of today's ff ball theory and strategy.

:huh:

About 8.5 years. I was here a couple months before registration was required to post.

Ive actually been here longer than my info says, I just never signed up for an account because I though message boards were for nerds and dorks not me.

I was wrong about one thing......message boards are in fact for nerds and dorks, I just happen to be one....

I joined in 2000 as Sadler15 but than forgot my log-in info and the email account I used was at my old employers, so I had to re-join in Sept. of '06.

Been posted before, I was here at least two years before registration was required. You shoulda seen how focked up it would get. People pretending they were others, flame after flame after flame. I didn't try to post for a few days after it was required ti register, hence my 'high' member number. I posted about as often as I do now, maybe more back then. some discussion was good. I guarantee we came up with much of today's ff ball theory and strategy.

:bench:

That was some serious hilarity. You didn't have to log in, you just signed the post. So people would start flame wars pretending to be other posters. That made for some serious laughs, although when I first visited I had no clue what was going on.

I used to be really cool and had a very popular user name. I was the shiz nit. I lost my password though. I was like a top 1000 man. I was it! I was king! :banana: Kind of funny how many people feel obliged to let us know that. :thumbsup: . As far as my number, I'll never tell!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I've been around for quite awhile. Mostly lurking, but occasionally commenting. Looking to be around quite a bit more.

Been here before registration was required and agree with the people who said it was quite difficult to understand wtf was going on back in those days.

~STICK

Yeah, there were always all of these assholes arguing about everything. :overhead:

Oh, 5446, was my number

whats my number now?

Right now somebody else has that number

one more time

5447 was my number

whats my number now?

Don't forget Stewart

Holy focking sh!t. 5, your member number is 5. You really are a silverback.

Oh, 5446, was my number

whats my number now?

one more time

5447 was my number

whats my number now?

:thumbsup:

Uh give it to me...one time

Not too low of a number, came from huddle (back before they went pay). Most I can remember doing over there was breaking the news of Trent Green going down preseason with the Rams...though that kind of turned out to be significant for recent football history.

Not too low of a number, came from huddle (back before they went pay).

Yeah, that was what brought me here too - I never understood why they would charge to be on a message board.

Yeah, that was what brought me here too - I never understood why they would charge to be on a message board.

Same thing here. I remember I was p!ssed when they decided to do that. But I came over here and like it better anyway.

Long enough to remember when Meglamaniac was a moderator. :(

This was a much different place then, most of the problems were with the Mange board.

i'm a silverback, that's all i know.

:overhead:

I joined December 10, 2003

:)