Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

Let's vent people!

If you hate it. Name it.

We all need work out some issues right now.

I hate:

1. When my neighbor owes me money.

2. Messicans in poker tournaments.

3. People that poke fun at TNG's weight.

4. Cold Spring days.

5. Running out of limes for my gin.

6. Messicans who walk on the treadmills at the gym.

7. Elton John

8. When my beagle barks out the back window at rabbits.

9. People who waste beer.

If you hate it. Name it.

I hate:

1. When my neighbor owes me money.

2. Messicans in poker tournaments.

4. Cold Spring days.

5. Running out of limes for my gin.

6. Messicans who walk on the treadmills at the gym.

7. Elton John

8. When my beagle barks out the back window at rabbits.

9. People who waste beer.

Why do you hat America? :ninja:

1. i hate having my period, will it go away already, forever!

2. why do men really think they've done something in bed, really, i could do it myself

3. why does tv suck so bad? i'd rather watch youtube

4. do we have to work so much in the united states? can't we get more vacation time like in europe?

5. and why do i have such suck ass pay? can't i get paid more?! i work enough, damn!

6. wtf is wrong with white folks, they complain too much. stfu already.

7. where are my breasts? you breastfeed your child and then you have no more boobs. the reward should be they get even bigger after breastfeeding.

8. wtf is wrong with black people? damn, learn, work save, call it a day! wtf??

9. my ass is just too big, i'm tired of it.

10. does everybody in my family have to be broke asses? can't somebody die and leave money instead of owe money???

4. do we have to work so much in the united states? can't we get more vacation time like in europe?

5. and why do i have such suck ass pay? can't i get paid more?! i work enough, damn!

10. does everybody in my family have to be broke asses? can't somebody die and leave money instead of owe money???

I do believe these are directly related.

I didn't think black women had periods, I thought they just shot out welfare babies every 9 months. :ninja:

I do believe these are directly related.

lol! not in my case. i work hard, but i'm not paid well. i would leave my job but it's linked to my daughter's 40K education that i get for free. that's the pay off i guess.

2. why do men really think they've done something in bed, really, i could do it myself

7. where are my breasts? you breastfeed your child and then you have no more boobs. the reward should be they get even bigger after breastfeeding.

That is what I am talking about. Fock everybody and go get a boob job peenie. Everything is the suck.

I didn't think black women had periods, I thought they just shot out welfare babies every 9 months. :ninja:

well now you know both of your thoughts were wrong.

Why do you hat America? :ninja:

I was walking into work this morning. And I swear on my wifes teets I was singing the kitty kat dance. I should of called in sick .

I was walking into work this morning. And I swear on my wifes teets I was singing the kitty kat dance. I should of called in sick .

I love that tune :ninja:

Kat, I'm a kittykat, and I dance, dance, dance :doh:

I hate vents. I can never get enough air conditioning when I need it. :ninja: :doh:

lol! not in my case. i work hard, but i'm not paid well. i would leave my job but it's linked to my daughter's 40K education that i get for free. that's the pay off i guess.

You guess???? Sounds decent to me, unless they made you sign a lifetime contract or something. Good job getting that for your kid BTW. :doh:

1. I hate DJs who talk over the beginning of songs.

2. I hate the brown noses at work.

3. I hate my neighbor that doesn't fertilize his lawn like the rest of us.

4. I hate the fact that Blue Moon costs twice as much as an import thought it's made by Coors Light.

5. I hate gas stations that charge for air.

6. I hate the fact that my wife (36C) expects me to watch tv with her even though I can't stand the shows she Tivos.

7. I hate people that let their cell phones ring in a movie theater despite all of the previews asking them to shut them off.

8. I hate having to pay someone to pick up my recyclable trash.

My wife is a slut!

From Kentucka I see. Bummer... Me_2006 has her under his charms. Not your fault really. :headbanger:

I hate bathroom jokes, the prevent defense, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers old uni's, Rosie O Donnell, dishonest people, the fact Messicans still smell like Tijuana even though theyve lived here long enough to take a shower. Stephen A Smith, the mark up on drinks at bars, cats, Ben Afflecks acting, the San Antonio Spurs, paying taxes to support a worthless war, the sound of an alarm clock in the morning, and long, deep, slow boring Kevin Costner movies that feel like they last for 3 days

people who are oblivious to others:

- walk side by side on the sidewalk and make no effort to allow others to pass. same in malls

- driving 60 in the left lane when limit is 65

- slowing down at green lights, then speeding up (they make light, you don't)

- people who try to board an airplane before their section is called

- people who don't check in during slow drafts (gone for long periods of time without letting the rest know)

From Kentucka I see. Bummer... Me_2006 has her under his charms. Not your fault really. <_<

Fast women and beautiful horses. :headbanger:

oh, and bourbon. LOTS of bourbon.

I hate bathroom jokes, the prevent defense, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers old uni's, Rosie O Donnell, dishonest people, the fact Messicans still smell like Tijuana even though theyve lived here long enough to take a shower. Stephen A Smith, the mark up on drinks at bars, cats, Ben Afflecks acting, the San Antonio Spurs, paying taxes to support a worthless war, the sound of an alarm clock in the morning, and long, deep, slow boring Kevin Costner movies that feel like they last for 3 days

Aside from the fact I don't pay taxes and think there's a purpose to the war we're fighting, spot on post.

You forgot Coach K, people who lie, people who are "one-uppers" with everything you say/do, one-dimensional people, people who tell you the same story over and over, people who make fun of things they don't understand, people who think it's "trendy" or "cool" to act like Larry the Cable Guy or any other redneck persona, "open-minded people" who are only open minded as long as you agree with them about abortion, gay marriage, etc and are prepared to name-call when they realize you disagree, hypocritical morons.

there may be more.

Fast women and beautiful horses. :headbanger:

Someone call the ASPCA, we go a future animal lover!

oh, and bourbon. LOTS of bourbon.
:banana: <_< not yet :wall:

Someone call the ASPCA, we go a future animal lover!

:banana: <_< not yet :wall:

Seriously, it's like bottled water here or something. Apparently we've got one of the only places in the world without iron in our water because it gets filtered through limestone and stuff. Somehow makes it better. Not familiar with booze of any kind, but with the Derby coming up and basketball season being over, women, horses and bourbon sorta become our thing. :headbanger:

If you hate it. Name it.

I hate:

Thanks.

Aside from the fact I don't pay taxes and think there's a purpose to the war we're fighting, spot on post.

You forgot Coach K, people who lie, people who are "one-uppers" with everything you say/do, one-dimensional people, people who tell you the same story over and over, people who make fun of things they don't understand, people who think it's "trendy" or "cool" to act like Larry the Cable Guy or any other redneck persona, "open-minded people" who are only open minded as long as you agree with them about abortion, gay marriage, etc and are prepared to name-call when they realize you disagree, hypocritical morons.

there may be more.

Fockin A, you closed the game out in 3 up 3 down fashion

I hate the liberal mindframe, and all of it's evil towards God and his creation.

I hate false religions and cults.

I hate the hoarding, greedy mindframe of the rich and healthy, who show no compassion to the poor and handicapped.

I hate the salary cap in the NFL.

I hate that steriods are being removed by the MLB, now fantasy baseball will start to suck in a few years.

I hate fantasy football numbnuts.(Only kidding, everbody here but me is a numbnut). <_<

I hate hippie stick boys who won't fight for anything, and allow other men to fight for them and defend their freedoms to be cowards.

I hate men's haircuts on women, and women's haircuts on men.

I hate the price gouging going on at the gas pumps from the greedy #@$!*% who control the world banks and OPEC.

Hate is too strong a word, so strongly dislike should be used I guess? :headbanger:

That's right people. Let it all out. You will feel better and will be able to move on with your life.

If it needs to be said, just go ahead and say it.

I hate semi drivers that take up the left lane to cruise in. Hey, jerkoff thats not where you belong.

I hate old drivers that go 30 in a 50. You are going to cause an accident grandpa.

I HATE SNOW IN APRIL

I hate donkey callers

I hate the actual city of detroit. Its dirty and filled with bums.

I hate that women think its ok/cool to hyphenate their name once they get married. Once we get married your last name is MINE. Not some bastard combo of the 2.

Punks that wear their pants half way down their ass (or sometimes entirely below their ass)....

Black teenagers that walk across the crosswalk in slow motion to intentionally make cars wait. Ok, that may sound racist but so far about 112 out of 112 times I've seen it from black kids. Please God, may I run them over just once?

Traffic.

Peerless Price.

Barry Bonds' attitude.

When someone axes you a question.

:headbanger:

ETA: Thank you, Hurricane. I feel much bettah.

Punks that wear their pants half way down their ass (or sometimes entirely below their ass)....

Black teenagers that walk across the crosswalk in slow motion to intentionally make cars wait. Ok, that may sound racist but so far about 112 out of 112 times I've seen it from black kids. Please God, may I run them over just once?

Traffic.

Peerless Price.

Barry Bonds' attitude.

When someone axes you a question.

:headbanger:

ETA: Thank you, Hurricane. I feel much bettah.

See, it is working. :rolleyes:

people who are oblivious to others:

- walk side by side on the sidewalk and make no effort to allow others to pass. same in malls

- driving 60 in the left lane when limit is 65

- slowing down at green lights, then speeding up (they make light, you don't)

- people who try to board an airplane before their section is called

- people who don't check in during slow drafts (gone for long periods of time without letting the rest know)

Did you say something? :headbanger:

Everyone that posted in this thread before now.

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ you whine alot.

I hate:

1. Fuckin punk kids at like Subway who look at you like you're a fuckin inconvenience on their lives.

I'm sorry Mr. Punkfuck, I didn't mean to take up your stoner time, but I'd like a sandwich because I FUCKIN WORK and have BILLS TO PAY.

2. People who don't acknowledge when I make a clear attempt to be polite like holding a door extra long for someone because I don't want to be rude and let it close on them. Then they walk right by you and not even look at you like you're in their way. Fukk you buddy, next time I'll lock the motherfucker before you get here and then laugh at you. Jerk.

3. Bartenders who fiddlefuck around when I got money. Get off your lazyass and get my fuckin drink.

4. Dumb people. Period. You're a waste of fuckin oxygen.

5. People on their cell phones driving down a freeway when I'm next to them on my bike. They have NO idea I'm there.

My bike is running at about 100 decibels...loud enough that deaf people could hear me, but NO, not you Mr. "I'm fuckin important and I need to make this call at 80 down the freeway while crossing lanes". Fuckk you Buddy. You run me off the road and I'll burn your fuckin house down.

6. Women who can't STFU. Seriously....what is SO fuckin important that I have to listen to you for 20 fuckin minutes blather on and on about NOTHING. Seriously...ain't there some laundry you can do?!?

7. People who whine about life. 'Oh, life's not fair. Billy got a raise and I didn't. I can't get ahead because I'm black, fat, white, a woman, hispanic, you name it....' Fuckin quit whining. Get off your lazy, entitlement-ridden a$$ and pick up a fuckin book if you ain't making enough cake. STFU and stop whining. Only liberals are gonna listen to you.

8. Liberals

9. Republicans who don't know what true conservatism is.

10. People who can't decide for themselves. Like conservatism, but don't agree on Pro Life platform? Become a fuckin independent. It's where the thinkers reside anyway.

I'm done.

I hate:

People who talk loud on their cell phones on my commuter train (especially these Russian people. The Russian language is just grating, especially in the morning)

People who drive slow in the fast lane.

Bible thumpers

Spam email

Getting asked annoying questions at the checkout (Do you want to buy extended warranty? Do you want to join our super saver club? Do you want to sign up for our store credit card?)

“My child is an honor student" bumper stickers

Posters who purposefully mangle someone's name or handle as a form of ridicule

People who fail to take a backpack into account when turning or backing into people

1. People who b1tch about other people when they are nowhere near perfect.

2. Dodgers Fans

3. Jeff Kunt