Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

Let's vent people!

Posters who purposefully mangle someone's name or handle as a form of ridicule

I agree with the mighty_thorn. :rolleyes:

1) Religion is a sickness and fanatics of their respective religion should be summarily executed.

2) Greed has become our main 'value' in this nation, and the greed focktards are now killing our economy.

3) Politicians are incapable of truth or reason based on fact for our long-term well-being.

4) This is a nation of economically illiterate retards who presume themselves masterful, when in reality they are sheep.

1) Religion is a sickness and fanatics of their respective religion should be summarily executed.

2) Greed has become our main 'value' in this nation, and the greed focktards are now killing our economy.

3) Politicians are incapable of truth or reason based on fact for our long-term well-being.

4) This is a nation of economically illiterate retards who presume themselves masterful, when in reality they are sheep.

People who think they have some magnificent insight ... and share it on a FF message board of all places

People who think they have some magnificent insight ... and share it on a FF message board of all places

Baaaaaa...... :thumbsup:

Any good sized business or government office that takes payments and doesn't have a debit/credit card terminal. Its 200 focking 8, take the plunge into the 21st century. It makes zero sense to not be set up for that, but more then willing to accept a check.

US Postal Service and the DMV, I'm looking at you!

I hate the fact I can't smoke pot legally.

I hate fat women.

I hate losing with AA.

I hate women that are smoking hot and yet have a case of the snaggletooth.

I hate reality TV. Its the worst invention the TV people have ever come up with and thats saying a lot.

I hate nascar. It has to be the most boring "sport" to watch ever. I would rather watch the "sport" of Pro Painting.

I hate great looking women that date asssholes and then complain about it.

I hate the fact I can't smoke pot legally.

I hate fat women.

I hate losing with AA.

I hate women that are smoking hot and yet have a case of the snaggletooth.

I hate reality TV. Its the worst invention the TV people have ever come up with and thats saying a lot.

I hate nascar. It has to be the most boring "sport" to watch ever. I would rather watch the "sport" of Pro Painting.

I hate great looking women that date asssholes and then complain about it.

Incredible list. I agree with everything completely. Especially the last one. :thumbsup:

Incredible list. I agree with everything completely. Especially the last one. :shocking:

Stop being an asshole? :pointstosky:

That is one ferocious gangbang :D

Quality.

also, great lists BLS and Kilroy. BLS, you say fock a LOT dude.

I hate d0uchbags with popped collars, tilted hats, and live strong bracelets

I hate the girls who date those guys

I hate waking up before my alarm clock wakes me up

I hate people who are handed everything in life, and dont appreciate it

I hate coca cola from a bottle

I hate wine connoisseurs

I hate Paris Hilton, Gwynneth Paltrow, and Tom Cruise

Been to Keeneland yet this year? :blink:

I ven't been yet. I wanted to go the the stakes on Sat, but it was just too cold. Of course when it's nice outside you can't even get through the line to bet before the rac starts.

Hate that school is definitely not worth what they make you pay.

That, having paid and jumped through the hoops to get a degree, it's basically like the new high school diploma.

Hate when men talk about hating women simply because they're unattractive. Shouldn't hatred be reserved for like, maybe mass murderers, fascist dictators, child molesters.... :overhead: no wonder women can be insecure.

Gangsta attitudes

The job market right now

Subsisting off of jr. whoppers

That my entire immediate family is discontent with life circumstances

How complaining about stuff in life apparently makes me uneasy, like it could be a lot worse, and the foreboding sense that follows that thought.

Paranoi :headbanger:

Everything that isn't :first: :banana: or :blink:

Sin

Entropy

religious zealots who kill in the name of their god

rising gas prices

looky lou's driving by accidents - get the fock out of my way

communists

and above all pedophiles :blink:

I hate the way that idiot Jesus Crispies and their Islamic ilk like to proclaim their insipid books as the word of god....

We all know the bible was fabricated by a group of men centuries ago, not by god, and that they left out anything that did not suit their design of the religion. We also know that every single christian holiday is actually a pagan celebration they adopted in order to get what was a more popular religion to meld with their own.

Religion is a bastian of lies directed at the weak-minded who fear their own mortality.

I hate the way that idiot Jesus Crispies and their Islamic ilk like to proclaim their insipid books as the word of god....

We all know the bible was fabricated by a group of men centuries ago, not by god, and that they left out anything that did not suit their design of the religion. We also know that every single christian holiday is actually a pagan celebration they adopted in order to get what was a more popular religion to meld with their own.

Religion is a bastian of lies directed at the weak-minded who fear their own mortality.

Reminds me of a good story.

Guy I used to work with...let's call him Mikey. GREAT guy....super nice, great heart, uber bible thumper.

We went 4 wheeling one weekend up north...probably 8 of us.

Religion got brought up....and I'm not religious.

So, I laid it on the line.....I said, 'Mike, Christians have Jesus and God, Muslims have Allah and Muhammed, and Buddists have Budda. Why, as someone who doesn't believe in God, should I believe God is the REAL God and not Allah, Budda, etc.?'

His answer "Because the Bible tells us so."

OK Mike.....

Guy I used to work with...let's call him Mikey. GREAT guy....super nice, great heart, uber bible thumper.

So, I laid it on the line.....I said, 'Mike, Christians have Jesus and God, Muslims have Allah and Muhammed, and Buddists have Budda. Why, as someone who doesn't believe in God, should I believe God is the REAL God and not Allah, Budda, etc.?'

OK Mike.....

:thumbsup:

Great Southpark clip that pokes fun at this same issue...

Link (Youtube)

Didn't mean to go on so long here and I doubt it will be read, but since I wrote it all out, I'll post it :rolleyes:

So, I laid it on the line.....I said, 'Mike, Christians have Jesus and God, Muslims have Allah and Muhammed, and Buddists haveBudda. Why, as someone who doesn't believe in God, should I believe God is the REAL God and not Allah, Budda, etc.?'

OK Mike.....

It's true that no one becomes a Christian because they've intellectually arrived at a point where they they can accept certain things. Faith itself comes from God.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

This following isn't why I believe in God, and we've all probably had thoughts like this before, but the other day I was thinking about it more strongly.

None of us can explain the existence of anything.

Whatever events led to life as we know it, somewhere along the line the existence of something was necessary for it.

Even the idea of nothing existing is hard to comprehend, since we have a consciousness, and we can't really wrap our mind around 'nothing'. Utter blackness is still something.

Our intellect and emotions guide us in large part and cue us off on decisions. We were made with them and can't help but operate out of them. We value everything we use that we percieve the world out of, but we did not will those methods of perceptions, and we can't see from outside of them. Everything about us has a limit, is within limits, and we don't have the ability to step outside of our nature.

Imagine you were created by a God. Your intelligence, emotions, everything...designed. You're a part of everything that has been created, a part of a plan, regardless of whether you feel like you want to be or not. Here you are.

At this point I felt kind of pissed off, not because I don't like existing, but because nothing is up to me, can't steer anything yet I'm on the ride. Can't even opt out of the ride and do something else. This doesn't mean you have to therefore believe that everything is up to another being. Personally I do believe in God, and it may be looked at as weakness but I understand how the "fear of God is the beginning of wisdom."

What explains his existence?? It's as equally mysterious as the existence of anything.

We have some recognition of 'right' and 'wrong', and people often wonder the extent to which it's subjective to the society they're in. If there is such a state of 'righteousness', wherein there is no inclination towards selfishness, no malice..we know we don't have that, by nature. It's impossible for us to be righteous, no matter how much of a try we could give it.

Imagine if you didn't try, but that WAS your nature, as is allegedly the case with God.

A lot of the problem people have here and I totally understand it, is how can a God that is righteous let people suffer? If some are going to be eternally seperated from him and it's a horrible state to be in, yet he created everyone and knew all that would happen before it does. Here's where the the only conclusion available is that God is also a just God (said in his word) and we have to understand that we actually deserve that. The more inconsistent reality is actually that some will not perish. Pretty focking unfair that some don't when it would be fitting that all did. That's why Christians often talk about grace. Not because it's a quaint idea, but because it bowls them over. This old hymn captures that well. They're not just predispositioned to depreciating themselves either, but are convicted of their corruption. If anyone has read the DaVinci code, that doesn't mean you become a Silas. You can't put yourself through enough for one, and two, it makes light of what Jesus Christ did.

Another thing I use to think about is that, even though being crucified was an awful way to go, how does that equal an atonement?

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

It wasn't until understanding that Jesus Christ bore the full wrath of God (that would of been on us) on himself (also in scripture), not the physical pain, but that he was literally taking our fall in that sense...some of the gravity of it came through.

"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, (this is from the book of Corinthians, makes sense in context-basically means don't glorify the disciples either, they're just men. As an aside, this is what's so bogus about Catholicism) or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's."

If I had to describe why I believe in God it would simply be that in the depth of myself, I just do. Then when I read the bible, it can strike with the same conviction that it is "his" word. When I read the Qu'ran, I don't get that. It's not simply because I was born in the United States and enculturated here, the same conviction can happen with someone who wasn't.

There are likely people who say the same thing about reading the bible, yet hold up the Qu'ran. This makes you inclined to dismiss it all, but because that dynamic exists, it doesn't mean one isn't the truth. I also think that history and acts of true Christians tell the story that there is substance in Christianity, but it's not something to pivot any argument on because in that realm people, which I know includes me, can easily find some route to believe what they already want to.

Men are really proud while having been created from a source outside of themselves in the first place, and eternally subject to that creator. That's why it kinda pissed off thinking about how subject to another will we are, and for the first time being so made me understand the idea that man can hate God that is communicated in the scriptures...because he wants to be his own God. Not necessarily God-God, but controller of his own destiny.

You expect me to read that? :unsure:

:doublethumbsup:

OK..but it'll have to be later tonight.

Oh, I've got so many. Here's just a few. Not in any particular order:

1. Leafblowers

2. Insurance companys

3. Donks that get lucky in poker games

4. People ... that while driving:

a. go too fast

b. go too slow

c. have loud vehicles

d. Sneak in front of you and then turn right when there is plenty of room behind you

e. Ride their breaks

f. Don't fully get into the turn lane

g. Stick their nose out when waiting to turn

h. Don't pull into the intersection when making a left hand turn at a green light

5. People while walking:

a. Swing their arms too much

b. Don't get the whole, keep to the right thing (park their shopping cart in the middle of the lane)

c. People that let their kids run around like maniacs

d. People that try, in any way shape or form to walk in way that they think makes them look "cool"

6. Neocons.

7. Jesus Freaks

There may be more.

A lot of the problem people have here and I totally understand it, is how can a God that is righteous let people suffer? If some are going to be eternally seperated from him and it's a horrible state to be in, yet he created everyone and knew all that would happen before it does. Here's where the the only conclusion available is that God is also a just God (said in his word) and we have to understand that we actually deserve that. The more inconsistent reality is actually that some will not perish. Pretty focking unfair that some don't when it would be fitting that all did. That's why Christians often talk about grace. Not because it's a quaint idea, but because it bowls them over.

God made the Universe perfect, and made man to live forever on the perfect Earth, in a prefect Universe. God told Adam that he could do anything he wanted on Earth except eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and God told him that if he ate of the tree he would die. Sure enough, Adam jumped at the chance to eat of the tree so he could become his own little god, and sure enough just as God told him, the universe went into chaos, and mankind now has to suffer and die. Mankind brings suffering on mankind due to his sin and wicked heart, not God. Mankind choses to go to Hell by not accepting the sacrifice of Christ on the cross as the atonement for his sins, so it's a person's fault for using freedom of choice to reject Christ. You reap what you sow. Sow the rejection of Christ, you reap the Lake Of Fire. It's very simple.

Mankind brought chaos into God's perfect universe through his sin, not God. God warned man not to sin, and man told God to shove it. We reap what we sow. It's a good thing that Hell has no laws of physics, because tens of billions of people are going to be punished in the lake of fire for all of eternity, and it's all by their own free will to reject and despise God, and to continue to play like they are their own little god. Salvation is free, but you have to trust in God for it, not yourself.