Sign in to follow this  
Sweetness_34

Green Bay Coach and GM

lottery numbers? first number is 6...second number is 10

you are the one totally making stuff up about moss...

Made up?

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/29597049.html

Nice try...care to source your lie about why he did not come to Green Bay?

I doubt it.

"Green Bay was in the picture, but the things told to me about maneuvering money around and making it a good fit - the Packers were really talking a lot about the wrong things, not the right things," Moss said when asked whether he was ever close to being a Packer. "When they started talking about the wrong things, I hung the phone up and didn't want to talk to them anymore.

"I thought about it. It was something that could work out just for the fact Brett Favre was there, but I think as the conversation continued throughout the day and the next day, I really didn't want to go to Green Bay."

<wooosh> over your head that went....expectedly...the topic was stats...

No...it did not go over my head...you tried comparing a baseball player to an NFL QB...yes...it was about stats.

But still not even close to a valid comparison.

Just another attempt by you to slight Rodgers.

the era or A rod in green bay will always be remembered as a time when a mediocore Qb sent a HOf legend Qb out of town. Aaron rodgers will never win a superbowl and when favre gets another title this year or next with the vikes the rodgers fans will have to admit he is a bad mistake the packers will regret for all eternity.

sweet...pimp has spoken everyone.

No need for Green Bay to ever play another game with Rodgers at QB...he will never win a SB.

aaron rodgers is 11-14 as a starter. Favre is 21-4 this year and his last year with the packers. Favre is putting up MVP stats and heading for the superbowl. Favre has gas in the tank and they dumped him for a guy who is 11-14? :lol:

Favre has had led two teams that were capable of winning titles the past 3 years. what has rodgers ever done except pile up meaningless stats?

No...it did not go over my head...you tried comparing a baseball player to an NFL QB...yes...it was about stats.

But still not even close to a valid comparison.

Just another attempt by you to slight Rodgers.

sorry, but it WAS a valid comparison..sorry that you follow baseball that closely...ask someone who does..theyll explain it...

aaron rodgers is 11-14 as a starter. Favre is 21-4 this year and his last year with the packers. Favre is putting up MVP stats and heading for the superbowl. Favre has gas in the tank and they dumped him for a guy who is 11-14? :doh:

Favre has had led two teams that were capable of winning titles the past 3 years. what has rodgers ever done except pile up meaningless stats?

the jets had 4 wins....

brett went there not knowing the offense and had them 8-3 before getting hurt...

aaron took a 13 win season and helped win 6.....

the excuses to slight brett and help aaron hasnt stopped...people act as if im bitter..im not..it happened..but the anti-brett people need to peek at the standings...

the vikes only have ONE loss...and a season sweep over gb

the jets had 4 wins....

brett went there not knowing the offense and had them 8-3 before getting hurt...

the excuses to slight brett and help aaron hasnt stopped...people act as if im bitter..im not..it happened..but the anti-brett people need to peek at the standings...

the legend of Favre continues to grow.....he wins everywhere he goes and he is a HOf field general who not only has more physical gifts than rodgers but also the intangibles that lead teams to wins. Vince young has won more NFL games than rodgers......this is something the rodgers fans need to learn. Rodgers is just another young qb with a strong arm who will never win a ring. Dumping favre for this kid is a huge mistake.favre is rare, rodgers is a dime for a dozen.

Yes, Pimp... we heard you the fist time... you need attention... we get it :unsure:

But you're bringing worse stuff than BMoney, believe it or not

like when you said favre had the same losing record when he started with the packers and I corrected you? that was a big time burn...

and you went to the "great" sterling sharpe card haha...that was sweet....

meanwhile, rodgers has the all time packers record holder for receivers in driver....

as if youd say that jennings, jones and nelson werent as good as the supporting cast in 92-93?

yeah yeah..go look that group up...

good times..... :doh:

like when you said favre had the same losing record when he started with the packers and I corrected you? that was a big time burn...

and you went to the "great" sterling sharpe card haha...that was sweet....

meanwhile, rodgers has the all time packers record holder for receivers in driver....

as if youd say that jennings, jones and nelson werent as good as the supporting cast in 92-93?

yeah yeah..go look that group up...

good times..... :doh:

favre on the pack now would have them at 7-2 and tied for the division lead since he would have won at least one game against the vikes.

favre on the pack now would have them at 7-2 and tied for the division lead since he would have won at least one game against the vikes.

With out Favre the Vikes would be lucky to be 6 and 3 so GB would be in first all by its self.

And for the record...I still hate Favre. :rolleyes:

But not as much as the Packers and their fucknut fans :doublethumbsup:

sorry, but it WAS a valid comparison..sorry that you follow baseball that closely...ask someone who does..theyll explain it...

You saying it was valid does not make it so.

I do follow baseball.

And I realize saying that a center fielder and player like Cameron can't lead a team to a championship...is absolutely nothing like a QB of an NFL franchise or his ability.

Yes...you are trying to claim both are all stats.

We get it...you don't really like Rodgers. You think this is as good as he will ever be.

Thankfully...most people on this planet would find you to be completely ignorant and foolish with this thought.

yes...even a person who lives there and goes to games and practices (as you keep bringing up as if it means any damn thing) can be ignorant.

the jets had 4 wins....

That you just mention Brett and Aaron and those records or differences show what little you understand.

And yes, you are bitter...it shows every single time you post on this topic.

everything written in the paper is fact....all of it...always... :pointstosky:

When its direct quotes from the guy himself?

I guess instead I should believe Bmoney because he lives in Green Bay...rather than Randy Moss himself.

Its ok to admit you are full of it...we all already realize this.

I do follow baseball.

And I realize saying that a center fielder and player like Cameron can't lead a team to a championship...is absolutely nothing like a QB of an NFL franchise or his ability.

We get it...you don't really like Rodgers. You think this is as good as he will ever be.

Thankfully...most people on this planet would find you to be completely ignorant and foolish with this thought.

yes...even a person who lives there and goes to games and practices (as you keep bringing up as if it means any damn thing) can be ignorant.

good god man...you fail to follow 75% of the points brought up here...thats maddening...

ill explain it...and no..it isnt about the position...we all know how important the QB position is to a team..except don...look at what favres meant to the jets and vikes..and look at whats gone on in gb...you bring up a good point there....

as far as stats go.....

cameron batted 2nd...thats a HUGE spot in a batting order..its the guy who needs to make contact...move rickie over..or set things up for braun and fielder....

he made 10 mill...thats 1/8 of the entire payroll....

plus on defense..the 4 most important positions are catcher, short, 2nd and center...hes great on D....

he has great stats...even in an off year...much like rodgers has....people all offseason pointed to aarons wonderful 08 stats.....

but it doesnt show the little things...cameron taking called 3rd strikes to end rallies....aaron taking 7 yard sacks when he should throw it away.....

stats are misleading....

I do follow baseball.

but I can be right also and have been...

just because you are praying that it turns out differently doesnt mean that it will be....

like it or not...going to practices and games first hand DOES mean more than someone who simply reads the paper...sorry :music_guitarred:

When its direct quotes from the guy himself?

I guess instead I should believe Bmoney because he lives in Green Bay...rather than Randy Moss himself.

Its ok to admit you are full of it...we all already realize this.

full of knowledge? if youd have went off and made the bet to pick the under in wins last year like I told you, Youd have made some good coin..but no...blindly thinking all would be well....

yes, believe all quotes that are printed in a paper also...always....

so moss wanted to play here with brett and the packers had to act as if he was someone getting out of prison...i get it...just another in a line of gaffes by this regime...

this team would be doing a lot better had they planned around brett and brought randy in...but nooo...have to tell brett and randy that they need to compete or that they arent the #1 guys if they show up...great evaluator of talent here :music_guitarred:

good god man...you fail to follow 75% of the points brought up here...thats maddening...

ill explain it...and no..it isnt about the position...we all know how important the QB position is to a team..except don...look at what favres meant to the jets and vikes..and look at whats gone on in gb...you bring up a good point there....

as far as stats go.....

cameron batted 2nd...thats a HUGE spot in a batting order..its the guy who needs to make contact...move rickie over..or set things up for braun and fielder....

plus on defense..the 4 most important positions are catcher, short, 2nd and center...hes great on D....

he has great stats...even in an off year...much like rodgers has....people all offseason pointed to aarons wonderful 08 stats.....

but it doesnt show the little things...cameron taking called 3rd strikes to end rallies....aaron taking 7 yard sacks when he should throw it away.....

stats are misleading....

To the Jets he meant a guy who the coaches would not take out of the game even when his injury/play were detrimental to the team and they missed the playoffs.

Great...he batted 2nd. I understand this. I understand you are trying to compare stats of a batter in the 2 hole to an NFL QB...not taking into consideration anything else around either player.

Peyton Manning would not likely lead this current team to the Super Bowl. With no pitching...Pujols would not lead the Brewers to any World Series.

We all get your comparison...it sucks.

full of knowledge? if youd have went off and made the bet to pick the under in wins last year like I told you, Youd have made some good coin..but no...blindly thinking all would be well....

yes, believe all quotes that are printed in a paper also...always....

so moss wanted to play here with brett and the packers had to act as if he was someone getting out of prison...i get it...just another in a line of gaffes by this regime...

this team would be doing a lot better had they planned around brett and brought randy in...but nooo...have to tell brett and randy that they need to compete or that they arent the #1 guys if they show up...great evaluator of talent here :pointstosky:

So please post anything that supports your claim that Moss did not want to come when he "found out" Favre was not in the long term plans. Please do so.

Otherwise...quit the spin and lies and denial of the facts taht have been presented.

Actually, he possibly wanted in...but wanted no conditions for his behavior. And almost anyone at the time would have put conditions on that behavior given his actions the few years prior to him being available.

This team might have gotten better for a year or two...maybe. Then been in crappy shape had they built around a 40 year old QB who had been mulling retirement for years.

But keep up the whining. Its hilarious.

as far as stats go.....

stats are misleading....

Mike Cameron batted .250 last year; he is a lifetime .250 hitter

Aaron Rodgers has been leading the league in passing for most of the year with the worst offensive line in the league

There is no basis for comparison here whatsoever....

This is one of the dumbest things you have said, and believe me.... you've said a ton of dumb things :pointstosky:

Maybe...but not by anything he has shown so far.

Seems a bit wishful thinking by the Bills fan.

Talented kid...just was never able to put it together in his short time in GB.

and GB did try to match the offer...Brohm just saw he had a better chance at getting to play there than he does in Green Bay.

I was being a bit sarcastic. As of now, Brohm is the 3rd stooge along with FitzgeraldPatrick and Trentative Checkdownwards... albeit I think Brohm should have higher upside, even if it is limited compared to the current dynamic duo.

the legend of Favre continues to grow.....he wins everywhere he goes and he is a HOf field general who not only has more physical gifts than rodgers but also the intangibles that lead teams to wins. Vince young has won more NFL games than rodgers......this is something the rodgers fans need to learn. Rodgers is just another young qb with a strong arm who will never win a ring. Dumping favre for this kid is a huge mistake.favre is rare, rodgers is a dime for a dozen.

[/quote

:headbangeThat's why Childress went out and got him.Some players are just that dam good that you have to put up with them.It's funny how things work out two years ago viking fans were chanting fire Childress ,fire Childress. Now Farve is our quarterback and Childress is about to cash in on a new contract.Like Farve or not he dose make coaches look good.

If rodgers is so great, then why does a scrub like VY have more wins?

Your signature claims that you are a "fantasy geek". If you need to ask the above question, it means you also have equal claim to the question "If Stephen Jackson is so good, how come he doesn't have more TDs?

What does this mean? It leaves only two conclusions:

1) You don't know jack about football;

2) You're a troll.

I'll be generous: you pick.

the jets had 4 wins....

Yes: again you attempt to make this thread about an argument which doesn't exist: no one has said that Favre isn't great. What has been claimed:

(a) Green Bay management did what it had to to protect its QB prodigy at a time when Favre wasn't decisive about playing, putting management in an untenable position;

(:music_guitarred: Favre was injured, and management opinion was that he have surgery to regain his accuracy and consistency, and Favre didn't want it (which he later reversed in the off-season);

© Favre is at the end of his career, and keeping him - if he wanted to stay in Green Bay, and there's a very credible reason to believe that he didn't - would have resulted in losing Rodgers, a QB that Green Bay spent 3 years grooming, and who clearly showed his potential

Now, in reaction to what you've said:

Your post is clearly overly simplistic. Minnesota was very good team before Favre. You speak as though Minnesota vs. Green Bay is a one-on-one match. That's stupid. Minnesota has always played Green Bay tough, and the glaring need in Minnesota for a QB was the perfect storm for Favre (and he knew that last year). What QB wouldn't love facing defenses which cannot afford to bias towards run defense?

Regardless: Minnesota with Favre is a great team. Green Bay with Rodgers is a great offensive team with a serious problem @ O-line, and an inconsistent but improving defense with a future pro-bowler in Clay Matthews.

If Favre has indeed played Green Bay fans (and I believe he has), karma will demand that he not win a Superbowl with Minnesota. We'll see.

[quote name='IMMensaMind'

If Favre has indeed played Green Bay fans (and I believe he has), karma will demand that he not win a Superbowl with Minnesota. We'll see.

I don.t think Farve has played Green Bay fans,he.s played who this thread is titled after.Bob said on feb 7 2010 the Minnesota Vikings will the superbowl with Brett Farve as their quarterback and at the same time Hell will freeze over.

[quote name='IMMensaMind'

I don.t think Farve has played Green Bay fans,he.s played who this thread is titled after.Bob said on feb 7 2010 the Minnesota Vikings will the superbowl with Brett Farve as their quarterback and at the same time Hell will freeze over.

There is no way to separate out Favre playing Green Bay management from Favre playing the fans. He's manuevered as he has to manipulate fans into believing that the reason he isn't in Green Bay is because of management. I do not believe that is the case. He is not in Green Bay because he didn't want to be.

Your signature claims that you are a "fantasy geek". If you need to ask the above question, it means you also have equal claim to the question "If Stephen Jackson is so good, how come he doesn't have more TDs?

What does this mean? It leaves only two conclusions:

1) You don't know jack about football;

2) You're a troll.

I'll be generous: you pick.

this is a qb league......it is about wins........qbs lose due to poor decisions they make..........favre never made bad calls like rodgers. VY wins more because he is better

this is a qb league......it is about wins........qbs lose due to poor decisions they make..........favre never made bad calls like rodgers. VY wins more because he is better

I guess I'm curious if you have to work at being an idiot, or if it comes naturally to you.

22 for 31, 275 yards, 2 TDs in the first half alone....

Man, I was wrong about this kid Rodgers..... And I can't believe that we're stuck with him for the next 12-14 years... :blink:

Stupid mistake by the Packers.... :lol:

Man, I was wrong about this kid Rodgers..... And I can't believe that we're stuck with him for the next 12-14 years... :mad:

Stupid mistake by the Packers.... :overhead:

....and once again Rodgers can't finish the job. It is back to 6 points. He has got to do something right now! Pack could still easily lose this game they had wrapped up.

Man, I was wrong about this kid Rodgers..... And I can't believe that we're stuck with him for the next 12-14 years... :mad:

Stupid mistake by the Packers.... :overhead:

This game reinforces our arguements against him. He can play, but he has a hard time winning anything but a fantasy matchup.

....and once again Rodgers can't finish the job. It is back to 6 points. He has got to do something right now! Pack could still easily lose this game they had wrapped up.

It's the play calling.... soooooo conservative in the 2nd half after completely dominating the first half...

And the defense.... which has had some major malfunctions......

And once again.... terrible special teams...

It's so funny how you want to blame Rodgers for everything :overhead:

He's at 350 and 2 and it's all his fault :mad:

This game reinforces our arguements against him. He can play, but he has a hard time winning anything but a fantasy matchup.

Dumb :overhead:

Dumb :overhead:

You don't get it. I support the young QB, but he has got to learn to win these games that they blow out early. I don't care what kind od game calling goes down. His job is to win.

You don't get it. I support the young QB, but he has got to learn to win these games that they blow out early. I don't care what kind od game calling goes down. His job is to win.

This argument baffles me. His "fantasy" stats are his stats, a pure reflection of his performance. He complete 71% of his passes, he did not turn it over. He moved in the pocket well and made things happen with his feet. Rodgers did nothing to let SF back in this game. The defense got soft (especially down the seam), and the special teams let up another big kick return. Injuries to Kampman and Harris didn't help either.

This argument baffles me. His "fantasy" stats are his stats, a pure reflection of his performance. He complete 71% of his passes, he did not turn it over. He moved in the pocket well and made things happen with his feet. Rodgers did nothing to let SF back in this game. The defense got soft (especially down the seam), and the special teams let up another big kick return. Injuries to Kampman and Harris didn't help either.

Favre completed 88% of his passes today. Better than he evah did in Green Bay. :shocking: