Sign in to follow this  
RSersen

*** OFFICIAL* What are we praying for on Monday night?

Need a 30 point game from Rivers. (Standard scoring league) :thumbsdown:

1-1, facing the 2-0 division leader...don't want to fall 2 games behind...

I need Sproles and Rivers to have relatively crappy games. Here's hoping LT is healthy and gets all the offense :thumbsdown:

Actually, I don't have much to complain about even if I end up losing that game. Across my 3 main leagues all 3 of my teams had really bad days (FUs all around to Schaub, Braylon, Graham, Scheffler, AJ, etc.) but I have 2 wins locked up (went up against lowest scoring team in one league and second lowest in the other) and a shot at winning my third. Soooo... *fingerscrossed*

Need a 30 point game from Rivers. (Standard scoring league) :thumbsdown:

1-1, facing the 2-0 division leader...don't want to fall 2 games behind...

Favre to throw 3 INT's and no TD's.

League 1: Coles to outplay Catchery (I'm tied going into MNF!)

League 2: Gates to be shut down, at least no TD

League 3: LB David Harris to get like 2 turnovers and a TD! (not likely)

to choose the right back between LT and Sproles

and for Favre/Coles to be held in check.

I need San Diego to score touchdowns and not field goals...

If Kaeding scores 6 points I am done!

to choose the right back between LT and Sproles

and for Favre/Coles to be held in check.

Ditto, accept only need 40yds and a TD (or 140 yds which ain't happening). Basically I just need a Cotchery TD. If I don't get it, Imma gonna be sick

League One: Nothin', I've got my win all sewn up.

League Two: LT to get over 40 yards.

League Three: Chambers and Kaeding together to score less than 24 points.

with the news that LT was a full participant in saturdays practice, do you start him monday?

Need 67 yds and a TD from Gates in one league and LT to not outscore Favre by more than 18 pts in another league. Oh yeah, and I need the Jets to win for me to win my pick em pool (or the score to be relatively low for my tiebreaker).

I need a stat line like this from Spoles...

3 TDs, 100 yards rushing, 5 recs for 50 yards. and Knaeding to not score hahah... cancels out my stuff.

I'm doomed... but we'll see

11 points from the SD Def/ST.

Let's see....3 sacks and an INT returned for a TD would do it. I pretty much need a TD or I'm sunk.

Chambers for 17.3 pts in PPR.

I think LT has a great game an isn't as injured as lettign on. 125 and 2 scores from LT2. Sproles will get 80 total yards an a score. I see this as a statement game for San Diego thats there back.

I need Gates to outscore Vincent Jackson by 6 points or more. Sounds easy enough, but Jackson has outscored Gates in both games so far this year.

I romped in my game against my opponent. A 16-point effort from Gates (averaging 10 right now after 2 weeks) will give me a sweep of all 3 weekly prize money categories in the league (assuming LT doesn't toss up about 32 for another team).

I'm down 14 points and have Rivers, Chambers, and Thomas Jones tonight. The team I am playing has LT2 and San Diego D. How do you guys think I'll do?

:pointstosky:

My main legue: I'm up by 22 points and done for the week. Opponent has LT, Gates and Stucki. Need the three of them to shite the bed or I am 0-3.

My other league: I am down by 3.4 points with Keading going, opponent is done.

I feel good about this matchup. The first? notsomuch.

I have two goals.

First to win this weeks matchup. As I sat Chris Perry and played Ray Rice. I missed out on sealing goal 1 already. (that and TO lack of pts didn't help).

Philip Rivers needs to do about 150+yds and a td. (this would be 11.5 pts in my leagues scoring).

Second to be this weeks high scoring team. I need Rivers to be monster. I need him to be Ronnie Brown on steroids. Meaning 6tds (24 pts) and 500 yds (25 pts) would get me 49 pts and achieve that goal. I think that is money. If any were long or running variety (w rushing yards) might be able to achieve it as well with a few less yards or scores.

90 yards and a TD. I can start Thomas Jones or LT in a .5 PPR league. Ahhhhh, choices!

I'm in the same boat, but no PPR and I need considerably more than that. Need one or the other to outscore Cotchery by 18 points. Right now it's LT, but considering swapping in Thomas Jones. :rolleyes: Probably won't matter.

In another league, I need the SD D/T to score 30 points. It was a rough week. :unsure:

for nate kaeding to not score a single point!

In other words i need someone to break his leg on the opening kickoff...