Sign in to follow this  
ERZER

DNA tests confirm remains are Caylee

Use any words you want to describe the person(s) responsible for this death or any child's death where they were purposely killed. My feelings are that whomever (mom, etc.) did this must die a very painful and enduring death. :rolleyes:

Caylee Story

No one down here in central FL doubts that the POS mother did it. She's been in jail for months now on charges of forgery, theft, identity theft and more. These crimes were committed on family members.

She deserves the best of the Phillybear sentences, all of them.

This is the case with the hot mom right?

If she'll show nips, we don't have to forgive but we should at least let this one go.

i heard that maybe she accidently killed her daughter but then didn't know what to do and decided to get rid of the body.

i'm hoping that is the case.

then again, i heard tapes of her talking to her mom and she sounded so indifferent.

i heard that maybe she accidently killed her daughter but then didn't know what to do and decided to get rid of the body.

i'm hoping that is the case.

then again, i heard tapes of her talking to her mom and she sounded so indifferent.

that last part I'm sure will play in to her defense somehow...something about her emotional instability and her habitual drinking binges.......

Caylee's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen the girl, whose third birthday passed shortly after her disappearance, for a month. Her daughter's car smelled like death, she said.

Police immediately interviewed Anthony and soon said everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked, they said.

Other troubling details emerged: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.

Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents showing someone used the Anthonys' home computer to do Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone searched Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents say.

That's some pretty damning circumstantial evidence, and I assume that the authorities have more that the press doesn't know about yet.

I read somewhere that the Grandparents want an immunity deal. Immunity from what???

I saw that and wondered the same thing. Not ONCE have they mentioned the father in this case. Is this going to be some whack job story of the grandfather being the father? Some sort of Chinatown ending?

Is this going to be some whack job story of the grandfather being the father? Some sort of Chinatown ending?

what?? i've never seen chinatown...:dunno:

rooned! :shocking:

I read somewhere that the Grandparents want an immunity deal. Immunity from what???

They (at least Gma) were in on the cover up. It will come out, trust me on this one.

From pressers today, the DA has more than he needs to fry this ######.  The Defense Atty all but threw up a white flag.  Then I think he threw up.

what?? i've never seen chinatown...:dunno:

rooned! :shocking:

The movie has been out for 30 years dumbass.

I saw that and wondered the same thing. Not ONCE have they mentioned the father in this case. Is this going to be some whack job story of the grandfather being the father? Some sort of Chinatown ending?

The grandmother told Greta the other day that the real father, who she would not name in trade of his giving up his parental rights, "died" not too long ago. :wink:

:headbanger: What's the big deal?

There are 1000's of abortion clinics all around the USA with tons of dead baby body parts and skulls in their bio hazard trash cans. Nobody gives a damn about these millions of dead kids at all?

Even though we all knew she was dead, it is still awful news. I can never understand how anyone could harm a child.

:headbanger: :dunno:

The grandmother told Greta the other day that the real father, who she would not name in trade of his giving up his parental rights, "died" not too long ago. :wink:

I call BS. Once the kid went missing all bets were off. I bet this kid was a family case of incest or something of that nature.

:overhead: What's the big deal?

There are 1000's of abortion clinics all around the USA with tons of dead baby body parts and skulls in their bio hazard trash cans. Nobody gives a damn about these millions of dead kids at all?

I agree. It is quite a paradox.

:nono: What's the big deal?

Please don't try to turn or compare this type of tragedy into a religious political crap thread. Sure, I don't like abortion w/o stricter guidelines, but that is not the issue. Bad form even for you. :music_guitarred:

Please don't try to turn or compare this type of tragedy into a religious political crap thread. Sure, I don't like abortion w/o stricter guidelines, but that is not the issue. Bad form even for you. :lol:

What's worse?

Legal murder supported by a government, or illegal murder condemned by a government?

One is supported by evil, the other is supported by good good.

The whole thing sucks. The mom needs to get the gas even if she didn't do it for being out partying while the kid was missing. What does that tell you about her character.

This has nothing to do with abortion.

Yea right. She is not going to die for this. She will get life in prison. Get parole in 10-20. Women don't normally get the death penalty.

what will nancy grace talk about now?

With spring break just around the corner, there is bound to be some white chick who goes missing on the beach again.

This has nothing to do with abortion.

It's simply a late term abortion, and the mother always has the right to chose to take her baby's life. Babies are an inconvenience after all. Nobody should have to have an unwanted child.

If convicted of first-degree murder, Anthony faces an automatic life sentence as prosecutors have announced they will not seek the death penalty. Her trial is scheduled for March.

:lol:

People in that county need to inundate the prosecutor with some phone calls.

Please don't try to turn or compare this type of tragedy into a religious political crap thread. Sure, I don't like abortion w/o stricter guidelines, but that is not the issue. Bad form even for you. :music_guitarred:

Who said anything about religion?

Abortion is not a religious issue. People try to politicize religion by linking the two, but its not a religious issue.

Abortion is not a religious issue. People try to politicize religion by linking the two, but its not a religious issue.

POW!!!

If you ever read any of his posts, everything is almost always about religion with this guy. As to it not being linked, to the religious right, the two are inexplicably related.

Regardless, this thread is not about that topic and the only POW I want out of you Dr. Grimm is the one going off as the bullet is headed to the one who killed this girl.