Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

how much snow you get?

20 years ago I chose to take advantage of my inalienable right to move somewhere nice to live. So my answer is... zero. :thumbsdown:

9" by 1 PM, snowed for another 4 hours after. I can't be bothered to dig up a ruler and walk onto my deck to check, so I'll wait for the NWS to do it for me.

None today, but they are calling for about six inches tomorow :wacko:

20 years ago I chose to take advantage of my inalienable right to move somewhere nice to live. So my answer is... zero. :shocking:

i hope there is a rattlesnake under your pillow

and

a scorpion in your sheets

:dunno:

9" by 1 PM

WOW thats about the time I measured and the same thing 9" - too bad it was back down to a millimeter monster in a few minutes.

My yard is 6in deep.

Which is a guess since I'm sliding around on top of it.

F global warming!!!!!!!!

We got about 4'' overnight. With another 4 to 5 expected today. :overhead:

Then the focking wind is supose to pick up and blow all this shat around making white out conditions. Better make a beerrun early :wave:

F global warming!!!!!!!!

:banana:

Yes this proves there is no global warming. good call. :banana:

:banana:

like 10 inches. I looked out the window at one point and thought we were going to get 5 feet. It was coming down so hard.

like 10 inches. I looked out the window at one point and thought we were going to get 5 feet. It was coming down so hard.

yea, i wanna fight

We've already had a few inches, and apparently in Seattle they are not prepared for that. High winds, 4 more inches in the storm that's hitting us now. The most from a single storm since 1974.

3" in breck

2" in keystone

6" in beaver creek

4" in vail

i live in between all of them... looks like we got about 6"

we've been getting a good amount daily... should be a good season :wall:

20 years ago I chose to take advantage of my inalienable right to move somewhere nice to live. So my answer is... zero. :thumbsdown:

I'm sorry; I thought you said you moved somewhere nice to live. How are those 115 degree days in the summer treatin' ya? And don't give me any crap that it's a dry heat, because I lived two years in Tucson going to the U of A and I have relatives that live in Goodyear now.

4-5 inches on Long Island, NY.

Where on LI ?

Franklin Square here

I'm sorry; I thought you said you moved somewhere nice to live. How are those 115 degree days in the summer treatin' ya? And don't give me any crap that it's a dry heat, because I lived two years in Tucson going to the U of A and I have relatives that live in Goodyear now.

I've lived through about 25 Arizona summers. I don't mind the snow, especially around Christmas time ... Summer before last in Phoenix .... there were over 60 straight days of 109 or hotter. It was just brutal. And those freakin cicadas all day long bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... just reminding you it's way too hot out.

WI is way ahead of schedule to set the record for snow in December. I love calling all my friends up there and telling them that it's in the high 70's here but there is a nice light breeze and low 60's overnight so I don't need to turn on the air.

3" in breck

2" in keystone

6" in beaver creek

4" in vail

i live in between all of them... looks like we got about 6"

we've been getting a good amount daily... should be a good season :lol:

Dillon, Silverthorne? Will be up there at the end of Feb at my parents place in Breck, make sure it is kickin for me. Love the last week of February, decent chance of warmer weather, just before spring breaks so lines are not bad. Just started snow boarding in the last 2 years so I will be shreddin the blues and greens, I don't think I ever wanna do anything too steep, seems like it would be too much work on a board, maybe if there was a lot of powder I would try... keep it real bro..

My yard is 6in deep.

Which is a guess since I'm sliding around on top of it.

F global warming!!!!!!!!

farking sucks, none melted and now it's 15 and snowing and 30mph winds

A foot. No one cares around here. The roads were cleared by Friday night.

:music_guitarred:

Same here. I always get a chuckel out of fockers that can't handle the white stuff.

Dillon, Silverthorne? Will be up there at the end of Feb at my parents place in Breck, make sure it is kickin for me. Love the last week of February, decent chance of warmer weather, just before spring breaks so lines are not bad. Just started snow boarding in the last 2 years so I will be shreddin the blues and greens, I don't think I ever wanna do anything too steep, seems like it would be too much work on a board, maybe if there was a lot of powder I would try... keep it real bro..

silverthorne.

our first 5 years out here we lived in breck. when our little mit liter joined the family we needed more house and this area is much more affordable and practical (i work in vail and my wife works in denver 2 days a week). feb is a great time to come out, as is the first week after new years. slow year for me...only have been up 4 times, and just tweaked my ankle at work yesterday. but the snow is very good.

A foot. No one cares around here. The roads were cleared by Friday night.

Same.

Not really too big of a deal...you guys up north were hit a little harder then I was though..

Snowfall since Thursday night seems to be about done at 14". Problem is the 40 mph winds have created 3 ft snow drifts at the end of everyone's driveways.

You don't have to shovel heat. I go from my ac'd house to my ac'd car to an ac'd building. Or step 15 feet to my pool. Occasionally I drive 2 hours to temperate weather. Thanks for your concern though. :thumbsdown:

Also Tucson is a pit.

Also Tucson is a pit.

That's funny; that's what we always said about Phoenix. The layer of smog over the valley of the sun in the winter is thick enough to chew on. Way worse than anything we have here in SoCal.

silverthorne.

our first 5 years out here we lived in breck. when our little mit liter joined the family we needed more house and this area is much more affordable and practical (i work in vail and my wife works in denver 2 days a week). feb is a great time to come out, as is the first week after new years. slow year for me...only have been up 4 times, and just tweaked my ankle at work yesterday. but the snow is very good.

You sir, live the life.

You don't have to shovel heat. I go from my ac'd house to my ac'd car to an ac'd building. Or step 15 feet to my pool. Occasionally I drive 2 hours to temperate weather. Thanks for your concern though. :wave:

Also Tucson is a pit.

So you basically never have to breathe fresh air. Nice.

That's funny; that's what we always said about Phoenix. The layer of smog over the valley of the sun in the winter is thick enough to chew on. Way worse than anything we have here in SoCal.

Phoenix = SoCal in the desert. Weather is nicer in socal. Tucson and Phoenix are both pits so you are both right, I would say Tucson more so. I do kinda like the desert weather though. I love desert golf.

:overhead:

Bout 6 to 8 inches around here over the weekend. Oh well. At least the bars don't close. :overhead:

Not a good weekend to own a bar up here in the North East.

Good thing Thursday was an great night, Friday and Saturday were less than stellar.

We got like 12 inches Friday night and another 8 yesterday.

GB owning a snowblower. :overhead:

We got like 12 inches Friday night and another 8 yesterday.

Nobody wants to hear about your love life. :pointstosky: