Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

NFL Player that you LOVE

Well, as of today it's Albert Haynesworth because he bought 6 tvs from our Geek brother!

Shaun Hill

MIKE ALSTOTT. Dude was awesome. Just a beast. You could always spot him on the field.

Walter Payton is a a given. Classiest FB player of all time.

And, my first football hero and still a fave: Randy Gradishar.

:music_guitarred:

Shaun Hill

May I ask why? As a die hard Niner fan im hoping he can be on the up an up but thats an odd choice coming from a Ravens fan.

Jerry Rice is a given. Classiest FB player of all time.

Fixed

I cant believe I just saw the name Randy Gradishar, lemme Big_Pete here and tell you I hooked up with his daughter at a holiday party 10 years ago at my friends house in Palo Alto :music_guitarred: His wife and daughter are natural beauties

MIKE ALSTOTT. Dude was awesome. Just a beast. You could always spot him on the field.

Walter Payton is a a given. Classiest FB player of all time.

:thumbsup:

two wprds?

Barry Sanders :overhead:

:unsure: I know someone from college who worked at a super market up in richville (Birmington, Farmington Hills, Farmington, ect) who claimed he has seen and talked to Barry on several occasions, says he is REALLY short, like 5'5, but he is still built like a beast and is a really nice and classy guy. Though he was a bit before my time, he is still my favorite NFLer of all time.

:bandana: I know someone from college who worked at a super market up in richville (Birmington, Farmington Hills, Farmington, ect) who claimed he has seen and talked to Barry on several occasions, says he is REALLY short, like 5'5, but he is still built like a beast and is a really nice and classy guy. Though he was a bit before my time, he is still my favorite NFLer of all time.

Was there a barber shop at the store, and did he claim Barry said that he was coming back?

Let's see how many people have been around long enough to get the reference

Was there a barber shop at the store, and did he claim Barry said that he was coming back?

Let's see how many people have been around long enough to get the reference

I vaguely remember that, I do remember it was a big to-do but can't remember the specifics.

:doublethumbsup:

:music_guitarred: