Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Another movie thread spinoff

Maybe I can find something decent to rent for these non-football Sundays,don't care how old the movie is I just want to find something good,and you geeks who don't like The Godfather need not make any suggestions. :pointstosky:

Here's one of my favorites from the 70's,Major Charles Rane and like a line from the movie says,"he's one macho motherfocker."

Sgt. Plumly, We Were Soldiers.

"Time comes I need an M-16 there will be plenty of them laying around".

Going back quite a bit but Jimmy Cagney in White Heat is my favorite badass character.

"Made it Ma! Top of the World!"

....the name's Daulton. :bandana:

Ogie Oglethorpe

Harry Callahan

there may be more

Maybe I can find something decent to rent for these non-football Sundays,don't care how old the movie is I just want to find something good,and you geeks who don't like The Godfather need not make any suggestions. :bandana:

Here's one of my favorites from the 70's,Major Charles Rane and like a line from the movie says,"he's one macho motherfocker."

Not a great movie by any means, but Porter(Mel Gibson) in Payback was a pretty bad ass character.

Jules: I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.

Pumpkin: Which one is it?

Jules: It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker :bandana:

Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! IN FACT, WHAT THE FOCK AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO SHOULD BE ON BRAIN DETAIL! We're fuckin' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ni&&er's skull!

....the name's Daulton. :thumbsup:

Wade Garrett :cry:

"You got a skinny little runt named Daulton workin here?"

Or my fav:

"You want a fight old man?"

"Well, I sure ain't gonna show you my d!ck." :nono:

1) Nada from They Live (1988) "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

2) Johnny Lawrence from The Karate Kid (1984) "[Johnny approaches Daniel at school, and gives him an application for the All-Valley Tournament] Here. You'll need to fill this out and send it in, okay? Just so they'll know where to claim the body."

3) Kreese from The Karate Kid (1984) "Sweep the leg." :doublethumbsup:

4) Cocottie from True Romance (1993) "I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?" :headbanger:

Squeak Scolari from BASEketball

Judge Smails from Caddyshack

That dude fukked my shitt up.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone. :overhead:

Omar on "The Wire"

Also, probably one of the scariest characters of all time was DeNiro's character in Cape Fear.

Also, probably one of the scariest characters of all time was DeNiro's character in Cape Fear.

Max Cady :doublethumbsup:

I don't have a tattoo, but if I ever got one I always thought the one he had on his back (or something similar) would be focking cool. :thumbsup:

Squeak Scolari from BASEketball

:doublethumbsup: "Goddammit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!" :thumbsup:

William Cutting/ Bill The Butcher

DD Lewis, "Gangs of New York".

John Rambo

John McClain

Drill Instructor Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

there may be more.......

Jesus Quintana

What's this day of rest sh1t? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have focked you in the ass Saturday. I ###### you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

William Cutting/ Bill The Butcher

DD Lewis, "Gangs of New York".

+1

Jerry Lundegaard aka William H Macy in Fargo