Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

The Sanctuarian funny thread

As soon as I get accepted, all you FFT Geeks can go fock yourselves with a shoe horn. :banana:

You have to register first, stupid.

Why does it seem like a lot of posters here or that other place live or die for internet social clubs? Why are they searching for "funny", and why do they look for it on a FF forum or their own self-created forum?

I have plenty of "funny" in my regular life, among other things and friends.

I come here for something to do while I am at home or passing the time. I like the funny that comes up. But I don't act like it is some long Mecca like journey to find the "funny".

It's sort of sad... :banana:

As soon as I get accepted, all you FFT Geeks can go fock yourselves with a shoe horn. :mad:

Please accept this fuckchop NOW! We are sick and tired of him and his dancing focking bananas :angry:

:banana:

Why does it seem like a lot of posters here or that other place live or die for internet social clubs? Why are they searching for "funny", and why do they look for it on a FF forum or their own self-created forum?

I have plenty of "funny" in my regular life, among other things and friends.

I come here for something to do while I am at home or passing the time. I like the funny that comes up. But I don't act like it is some long Mecca like journey to find the "funny".

It's sort of sad... :banana:

Yeah, why would anyone want to be amused while killing time?

You have to register first, stupid.

What the fock are you talking about? :banana:

What the fock are you talking about? :banana:

BTW - "register" is code for "email us nekkid pictures of your willy."

Please accept this fuckchop NOW! We are sick and tired of him and his dancing focking bananas :angry:

:banana:

You used to love my banana. :angry:

:mad:

I love it when "guy with 5,000+ posts looks down upon others for posting on message boards" guy shows up.

I love it when "guy with 5,000+ posts looks down upon others for posting on message boards" guy shows up.

From the guy with enough aliases to keep this alias at < 1,000 for the rest of his life.

now that was funny! That is why this site dominates - can size of S.O. is much more appealing (.)(.)

Couldn't they just click on my facebook page? :banana:

From the guy with enough aliases to keep this alias at < 1,000 for the rest of his life.

I don't have any aliases. I also almost never view this board.

Feel free, though, to apply your own spin on reality how you like.

Yeah, why would anyone want to be amused while killing time?

I think you confuse liking to be entertained at any time, with 30-40 year old men in "search" of the "funny". So much so they create other boards for the sole purpose. Or people who get mad when it is slow here.

Really? Are these message boards a key to your day to day socialization?

When I kill time on a computer I go here, if there is nothing too funny it doesn't make me want to find another board. I have others things to do that could entertain me if I were to be so disappointed in a message board.

Just seems weird to me? :banana:

I don't have any aliases. I also almost never view this board.

Feel free, though, to apply your own spin on reality how you like.

And anotherthing, if you can prove I have an alias, I'll blow you. :banana:

What are you talking about? Not looking down on others? I like to post here too. Thing is, it doesn't ruin my day if there is no funny. And I am not in some internet search for it...

I would never want to belong to a club that would accept me as a member. Therefore, I never apply for any. :banana:

What are you talking about? Not looking down on others? I like to post here too. Thing is, it doesn't ruin my day if there is no funny. And I am not in some internet search for it...

I'm a little focked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? :banana:

:thumbsdown:

Whoops.

I mean, try to prove I have an alias. Go ahead, try.

The difference is we keep the board at only about 100 members. We kick people out. So we don't have to deal with the pointless riff-raff you over over here. Also, we're all queer. Alsoalsooneofusdiedofchickenpox.

This is truly the thing that makes it work. A guy like RP would be booted in the first week.

This is truly the thing that makes it work. A guy like RP would be booted in the first week.

You understood what he said? He lost me at "pointless riff-raff you over over here".

So when do you let some young blood in so I can bring pics of random college hotties and then leave when you old creepy fockers try to molest me?

So when do you let some young blood in so I can bring pics of random college hotties and then leave when you old creepy fockers try to molest me?

Its open enrollement you dopes. Chance of a lifetime words.

Its open enrollement you dopes. Chance of a lifetime words.

Open enrollment? Then how the fock do you make it selective? I can just go sign up right now?

ETA: I "registered" to see what all this focking fuss is about.

Open enrollment? Then how the fock do you make it selective? I can just go sign up right now?

Go sign up. The selectivity comes after the vetting process. The lord helps those who help themselves. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You gotta shake it before you bake it....

You gotta admit. The kid sure does brown nose well . He will do just fine in the business world.

Go sign up. The selectivity comes after the vetting process. The lord helps those who help themselves. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. You gotta shake it before you bake it....

Ok. I went through the registration, but I think that I made a mistake. I might have been off by one digit in the SSN field and I meant to use my Visa instead of the AMEX for the initiation fee payment. How do I make changes to the registration after the fact?

Ok. I went through the registration, but I think that I made a mistake. I might have been off by one digit in the SSN field and I meant to use my Visa instead of the AMEX for the initiation fee payment. How do I make changes to the registration after the fact?

You just have to start over. If the card won't work use the MoneyLink© feature.

PM me the correct info. I'll be sure it gets to them. :banana:

PM me the correct info. I'll be sure it gets to them. :banana:

Cool. I am just a little flustered as I recently received a windfall of money. This guy in Nigeria hooked me up big time, but it has been taking a lot of my time. :pointstosky:

Cool. I am just a little flustered as I recently received a windfall of money. This guy in Nigeria hooked me up big time, but it has been taking a lot of my time. :pointstosky:

Was it porkclaw? :banana:

Hey Gutter...Have you considered buying a PS3 for you COD addiction?

I can't understand how one could use the Wii's controlers for playing that game. :dunno:

Bull sh1t. Not once in three years have you provided pics of any college hotties :dunno: :rolleyes: :nono:

Bull sh1t. Not once in three years have you provided pics of any college hotties :dunno: :rolleyes: :nono:

Not true...He has posted pics of his GF before. :hottie:

They let me in.

Their filter may be broken.

Hey Gutter...Have you considered buying a PS3 for you COD addiction?

I can't understand how one could use the Wii's controlers for playing that game. :dunno:

I actually think I'll buy a 360 so I could also use it as a netflix movie server. It's fun to use the wiimote as a gun actually.