Sign in to follow this  
naomi

In all honesty

And my posts were shorter, more paragraph breaks...but same thrust...do you think you would read them for the content more? :music_guitarred:

Not at all. Any guy with that much to say about a subject and puts that much thought, time, and civility into it would creep me out. Honestly just the paragraphs would help. Or maybe not put EVERYTHING you have to say about a subject into one post. Reply/respond to the necessary part, and let the discussion further. I honestly read most of your posts, there just aren't a lot of replies afterwards because you kinda say everything there is to be said. Plus, people know you aren't going to "argue" with them, and that's what half the posts here are looking for anyway.

And my posts were shorter, more paragraph breaks...but same thrust...do you think you would read them for the content more? :music_guitarred:

You had me at "thrust." :wall:

Also, can size? :mad:

Not at all. Any guy with that much to say about a subject and puts that much thought, time, and civility into it would creep me out. Honestly just the paragraphs would help. Or maybe not put EVERYTHING you have to say about a subject into one post. Reply/respond to the necessary part, and let the discussion further. I honestly read most of your posts, there just aren't a lot of replies afterwards because you kinda say everything there is to be said. Plus, people know you aren't going to "argue" with them, and that's what half the posts here are looking for anyway.

:tears: Maybe now she'll let you score with her!

I think your posts are fine the way they are. I read them anyways.

:tears: Maybe now she'll let you score with her!

If you'll get out of here and stop dippin' in my kool-aid, you may be right. :music_guitarred:

Or maybe not put EVERYTHING you have to say about a subject into one post. Reply/respond to the necessary part, and let the discussion further.

Hmmm. Just like that? I'll have to try that..

Voltaire :music_guitarred:

corky, who are you? The only posts I ever see from you are either about me, or me_2006 :wall:

Jerry, of me as a guy?

Hmmm. Just like that? I'll have to try that..

corky, who are you? The only posts I ever see from you are either about me, or me_2006 :music_guitarred:

Good start. :wall:

and yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Like 400 posts screams random alias of someone screwing with what appears to be me and you (and SAW Wilson occasionally). You find the link there.

Naomi I enjoy your posts, and even moreso because you are a woman.

And maybe this is sexist, but I respect your posts even more because most women I know don't know sh1t about sh1t, and you seem very well educated on a number of current issues.

If you're hot and not married.....I'm SO yours. :music_guitarred:

Naomi I enjoy your posts, and even moreso because you are a woman.

And maybe this is sexist, but I respect your posts even more because most women I know don't know sh1t about sh1t, and you seem very well educated on a number of current issues.

If you're hot and not married.....I'm SO yours. :bandana:

Thanks :o Honestly know I'm not very well educated on issues though, there's so much more to know and a lot is difficult to come to know, just do a lot of ADD internet reading.

Thanks :o Honestly know I'm not very well educated on issues though, there's so much more to know and a lot is difficult to come to know, just do a lot of ADD internet reading.

As cliche and ubergay as it's going to sound, watching Ron Paul in one video 2 years ago changed my life in more ways than I could ever elaborate on.

I now find myself paying attention to things I never cared about before and my outlook on life and my freedoms are now the most important things to me, and it's not about money, greed, and other superficial items.

I feel compellled to fight for everyone's freedoms; I guess cuz that's the kind of person I am. I care more about others (although I doubt anyone would really believe that without meeting me) than I do myself. What's worse, is finding out others don't care and often, don't want those freedoms.

It's frustrating.

You rock. I mean that. Just keep reading and make your own assertations. That's all anyone can ask. It doesn't mean you have to agree with me.

:bandana: :wub: :wub:

As cliche and ubergay as it's going to sound, watching Ron Paul in one video 2 years ago changed my life in more ways than I could ever elaborate on.

I now find myself paying attention to things I never cared about before and my outlook on life and my freedoms are now the most important things to me, and it's not about money, greed, and other superficial items.

Well if things get to the point where your and me_2006's joke about where to meet up actually comes to fruition, I hope there's a good deal of your kind of people out here in Nor Cal :o The Ohio river is a long way away.

I feel compellled to fight for everyone's freedoms; I guess cuz that's the kind of person I am. I care more about others (although I doubt anyone would really believe that without meeting me) than I do myself. What's worse, is finding out others don't care and often, don't want those freedoms.

It's frustrating.

You rock. I mean that. Just keep reading and make your own assertations. That's all anyone can ask. It doesn't mean you have to agree with me.

:o :bandana: :wub:

:wub:

It's frustrating.

BLS, if you haven't already, I recommend you familiarize yourself with Alexis de Toqueville's book Democracy in America. It's old -from 1831- but I think you'll find a lot of interesting stuff n there. You can find free copies on the internet.

I think you just put so much thought into one post it kind of loses focus. In one "paragraph" you'll put 10 different thoughts and it loses some of its meaning. If your shortened your posts a bit and used more paragraphs like you mentioned you'll be golden. I think everyone appreciates your input, especially since there's a severe lack of female input, which may be a good thing. Also, you're not a pompus ###### like everyone here. You sound genuine which is not appreciated around these parts.

Do you have any nekked pictures of yourself? :music_guitarred:

If you were a guy, your hand would be down your pants all day, just fiddling.

Just shorten your posts and up your post count. Like everyone else. :shocking:

Just shorten your posts and up your post count. Like everyone else. :shocking:

:mad: LIKE :banana: THIS :banana:

Ah, don't let the haters get you down naomi. Your posts are great, and god know you bring a different "voice" around here, which is always nice.

Keep up the good work.

Ah, don't let the haters get you down naomi. Your posts are great, and god know you bring a different "voice" around here, which is always nice.

Keep up the good work.

Stop kissing ass because she is a girl. :shocking:

There are no haters. We are just treating her like we do you, and everybody else. It's the hard cocks that suck up just because she is female that should be called out. Of course naomi is cool. That's why we give her shiit. Duh.

Speaking of female geeks, what happened to that slutty gold digger? I think her name was something like iijizz.

I, for one, would find your posts entirely captivating if you posted a link to a you tube video of you kissing other girls.....just sayin..... :shocking:

Stop kissing ass because she is a girl. :shocking:

There are no haters. We are just treating her like we do you, and everybody else. It's the hard cocks that suck up just because she is female that should be called out. Of course naomi is cool. That's why we give her shiit. Duh.

You are completely correct. I have nothing to add.

BLS, if you haven't already, I recommend you familiarize yourself with Alexis de Toqueville's book Democracy in America. It's old -from 1831- but I think you'll find a lot of interesting stuff n there. You can find free copies on the internet.

Found it. Looks like a rather lengthy book. Might have to save this for a long weekend.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/DETOC/toc_indx.html

Speaking of female geeks, what happened to that slutty gold digger? I think her name was something like iijizz.

Rusty has been busy. :music_guitarred:

Your posts amaze me. They are well thought out, well typed, and on target. You don't avoid anything in what you are speaking to, topic wise, and i always feel you have an old soul. I do not mean that in a bad way at all. It seems you could get involved in conversations with anybody, on any topic, and contribute, or hang. You impress me.

:music_guitarred:

I guess i never really noticed the paragraph breaks but maybe you could add some as they seem to annoy some geeks. I sometimes ramble with long posts too so that does not bother me either. some of your economic posts are kind of boring but thats because the whole subject is kind of boring. I think your most interesting posts are the ones that I totally disagree with. i.e. Religion and sects. And that whole social security number thing is whacky and interesting too. And I like how you argue your points without the juvenile insults.

I guess what I am trying to say is: don't change.

Found it. Looks like a rather lengthy book. Might have to save this for a long weekend.

http://xroads.virginia.edu/~HYPER/DETOC/toc_indx.html

This lecture is excellent and highly recommended: http://www.teach12.com/ttcx/CourseDescLong2.aspx?cid=4863

I hadn't read the book until I was inspired by the lecture.

Naomi,

Don't ever change. Your unique style brightens up this lonely room :music_guitarred:

I just wish that you would come over some time and do some wimmens work around the house :doh:

I think you just put so much thought into one post it kind of loses focus. In one "paragraph" you'll put 10 different thoughts and it loses some of its meaning. If your shortened your posts a bit and used more paragraphs like you mentioned you'll be golden. I think everyone appreciates your input, especially since there's a severe lack of female input, which may be a good thing. Also, you're not a pompus ###### like everyone here. You sound genuine which is not appreciated around these parts.

I agree with this, even if it is from a go-nowhere Fresno pothead. :thumbsup:

Naomi,

Don't ever change. Your unique style brightens up this lonely room :thumbsup:

What, are you signing her yearbook?

Ghey. :thumbsup: