Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

Anyone else think that this bored is getting to be intolerable?

That's my rate when I'm accepting pay. Because of the layoff, I do it for nothing so as to not violate the terms of my unemployment compensation.

Sorry man, ain't noone gonna believe that. :unsure:

And do you tell your wife about all these "hot chicks"? Don't be another edjr :music_guitarred:

:lol:

I'm not laughing at what you wrote, because it's basically true. It isn't exactly a huge skill to be a good DJ.

I'm laughing because you are so pathetic in trying to validate yourself. You do realize that, if you didn't tell us everyday, no one would even know you're a comedian. You're a nobody. One out of millions.

Link to where I say I am a comedian every day? :banana: Nice make up job. :wacko:

Typically the only people who bring it up semi-regularly are the jealous ones like you and Wiff who try to make fun of me for it.

As for validating, who is the one who tries to brag that he is home all summer because he is not skilled enough to hold a real job? Even starting threads about it. :music_guitarred: I mean who actually would start a thread talking about how he cannot provide for his family and attempt to somehow make it seem cool? :unsure:

That's my rate when I'm accepting pay. Because of the layoff, I do it for nothing so as to not violate the terms of my unemployment compensation.

:music_guitarred: Are you really even hired? Or do you just show up with your Ipod shuffle and start playing music and people wonder "who is that frosty haired old guy with the six pack of Coors Light rocking out by himself?"

As for validating, who is the one who tries to brag that he is home all summer because he is not skilled enough to hold a real job? Even starting threads about it. :mellow: I mean who actually would start a thread talking about how he cannot provide for his family and attempt to somehow make it seem cool? :mellow:

Any time you're up for a little posting of pictures of wife, children, cars, house, pool, hottub, property, etc. let me know. I'll be more than happy to show you how I 'provide for my family'. Just let me know, mouth. :thumbsup:

:mellow: Are you really even hired? Or do you just show up with your Ipod shuffle and start playing music and people wonder "who is that frosty haired old guy with the six pack of Coors Light rocking out by himself?"

You got it. I just show up. Not sure why they insist on giving me all that money. Maybe they're afraid of me because they think I'm unstable. :mellow:

Also, you should put that in your act. It's brilliant. Hell, even the smilie you posted laughed. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

You got it. I just show up. Not sure why they insist on giving me all that money. Maybe they're afraid of me because they think I'm unstable. :mellow:

Also, you should put that in your act. It's brilliant. Hell, even the smilie you posted laughed. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

I thought that you did the work for free. :mellow:

I thought that you did the work for free. :thumbsup:

I've been DJing for over twenty years. I just said that I didn't get paid while I was collecting unemployment.

Not a wannabe DJ. A 60+ jobs per year DJ. :thumbsup:

Also, I can easily land another job. I'm just having trouble landing a similar-in-pay and position job. I'm patient, though. :mellow:

Homer: I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler. I wanna be a league bowler.

So you can be unfunny and successful.

What does that say about the unsuccessful "funny guys". :mellow:

Robert: You know Ray, I was thinking. A lot of books get published that suck, so for yours not to get published, that must be off the charts suck.

Any time you're up for a little posting of pictures of wife, children, cars, house, pool, hottub, property, etc. let me know. I'll be more than happy to show you how I 'provide for my family'. Just let me know, mouth. ;)

What does showing pictures of stuff you bought on credit years ago have to do with the fact that you need the government to get by and I do not? :dunno:

What does showing pictures of stuff you bought on credit years ago have to do with the fact that you need the government to get by and I do not? :dunno:

Aaaah. Good one. Nice backpedal. ;)

Aaaah. Good one. Nice backpedal. ;)

Backpedal? I am have been pretty consistent with my making fun of you for being a deadbeat who needs others to pay your bills.

You for some reason want to show pictures of you wife and kids as a defense that you don't receive money from others. Your logic elludes me.

You got it. I just show up. Not sure why they insist on giving me all that money. Maybe they're afraid of me because they think I'm unstable. ;)

Maybe they saw the highlights and thought you were this guy:

Newbie Out and About

Using the Grammar Police Card on an obviously quickly type post and making petty, childish insults. :dunno:

I see you are keeping you post quality consistent.

Yeah right. How exactly do you mis-type clothes with closes?

"Uh, I meant to hit the 'th' key, but his the 's' instead. :overhead:

Priceless. ;)

;) THIS :dunno:

Is the worst flame war in the history of forever. :overhead:

MBA classes. I want to make sure I am always trying to better myself so that my company does not find me useless and fire my ass like what happened to you and Newbie.

It must suck to be fired by your company because you provide no value. ;)

Um, puddin? Still hugely gainfully employed. Do you ever get anything right? :overhead:

And I hate to tell ya this sugar, but your University of Phoenix MBA - in fact, ANY MBA is pretty much the most useless piece of paper you could waste your time and money upon. What are you a lib arts major?

Sure hope spelling isn't part of the program. :dunno:

Maybe they saw the highlights and thought you were this guy:

Newbie Out and About

Funny thing is, you picked out a guy who you thought was ugly but had something similar to me (my hair), but even the 'ugly' example you picked is better looking than you. That, my friend, is the saddest part.

Your logic elludes me.

That is perhaps the least surprising thing you typed in this entire thread. Of course it does, Simpleton. Of course it does.

Um, puddin? Still hugely gainfully employed. Do you ever get anything right? :dunno:

I know you are now, but you also got fired not too long ago and spent most of your time out of work.

I have never been fired. :pointstosky:

That is perhaps the least surprising thing you typed in this entire thread. Of course it does, Simpleton. Of course it does.

I guess if I was a little more simple, I would understand how taking money from the government = Providing for your family.

But hey, you got a hottub!!! :pointstosky:

No, your wife is mouth. Actually, its short for "ass to mouth" but mouth is just easier.

:pointstosky: :dunno: :banana:

:banana:

Funny thing is, you picked out a guy who you thought was ugly but had something similar to me (my hair), but even the 'ugly' example you picked is better looking than you. That, my friend, is the saddest part.

I did a simple search for "Doosh with highlighted hair." All it gave me was Corey Haim and some dink drinking a Coors Light on Facebook. I went with the cooler of the two. :pointstosky:

I know you are now, but you also got fired not too long ago and spent most of your time out of work.

I have never been fired. :pointstosky:

I've never been fired shiithead.

God, you're an arsehole, really. When you first came on, you seemed alright, but now, just another focking masshole. What do you DO for a living by the way?

That's funny, I blame the board's downfall on Sux

Isn't that like blaming something on Clem Kadiddlehopper?

God, you're an arsehole, really. When you first came on, you seemed alright, but now, just another focking masshole. What do you DO for a living by the way?

Has a company ever had you stop working for them? If so, that is getting fired. HTH!

I am Business Unit Manager during the day. Pretty cool job. :pointstosky:

Don't worry about the facts, redtard doesn't. See, in my case, all he knows is that I don't have a daytime job right now. The details don't matter. It's the closest thing he has to actually having some sort of advantage over me, so he runs with it.

It's like the great athlete, honor student in high school whot has a small birthmark on his arm. The jealous boys in school will only mention the birthmark, becauyse talking about anything else makes them feel inferior.

Feel sadness for him, not bitterness.

Don't worry about the facts, redtard doesn't. See, in my case, all he knows is that I don't have a daytime job right now. The details don't matter. It's the closest thing he has to actually having some sort of advantage over me, so he runs with it.

It's like the great athlete, honor student in high school whot has a small birthmark on his arm. The jealous boys in school will only mention the birthmark, becauyse talking about anything else makes them feel inferior.

Feel sadness for him, not bitterness.

Uh oh, Wiffelball is going to be all over your sh!t. :dunno:

Yes, if you get let go and others still work there you got fired. Being laid off is a kind way to say you got canned. If you were valuable to the company, they would have kept you around. HTH! :pointstosky:

As gay as this thread is....it is entertaining. It's a nice break from the Shonuff/RP battles. Something new and I appreciate it. Keep it going guys :pointstosky:

Uh oh, Wiffelball is going to be all over your sh!t. :wacko:

Yes, if you get let go and others still work there you got fired. Being laid off is a kind way to say you got canned. If you were valuable to the company, they would have kept you around. HTH! :doublethumbsup:

No, you stupid fock. Basic Business Concepts 101. Maybe you'll learn it at Phoenix U.

Fired: Terminated with cause. Not eligible for unemployement. Not offered any severance.

Laid off: Termination without cause. Generally due to business and/or market failure. Eligible for unemployment. In my case, also recieved a HUGE severance package for being the last one in the entire division out the door.

For example: Not everyone at Enron was "fired" for fock's sake. :wacko: The employees at the car plants who aren't working right now aren't 'fired' either you stupid fock.

This is basic business. So either you're just stupid, or just lonely. And I'm guessing it's a little bit of both. Does you wife ignore you as much as your audiences? Given your childish, moronic "look at me" level of discourse, I'm guessing that's got to be the case.

Fired: Terminated with cause. Not eligible for unemployement. Not offered any severance.

Laid off: Termination without cause. Generally due to business and/or market failure. Eligible for unemployment. In my case, also recieved a HUGE severance package for being the last one in the entire division out the door.

I think redtodd is saying if you got laid off, and they kept somebody else....then you were useless.

Of course that's not how it always goes. My company recently got rid of an entire department. Does it mean that everyone in that department was useless or underachieving...of course not. Your enron example was spot on.

For the record I think it's funny how this all started as a DJ vs Comic fight and has spawned into this. Good times, Good times.

This thread is the perfect example of why this bored has turned into the SUX......(no pun intended SUX)

I think I've just been insulted :doublethumbsup:

Your enron example was spot on.

:doublethumbsup:

For the record I think it's funny how this all started as a DJ vs Comic fight and has spawned into this. Good times, Good times.

yeah, I think my whole wanna-be Seinfeld/Carrot-Top thing cut him to the quick.

Or in his case, 'the slow'.

No, you stupid fock. Basic Business Concepts 101. Maybe you'll learn it at Phoenix U.

For example: Not everyone at Enron was "fired" for fock's sake. :doublethumbsup: The employees at the car plants who aren't working right now aren't 'fired' either you stupid fock.

This is basic business. So either you're just stupid, or just lonely. And I'm guessing it's a little bit of both. Does you wife ignore you as much as your audiences? Given your childish, moronic "look at me" level of discourse, I'm guessing that's got to be the case.

We had layoffs at two of my jobs, yet I stuck around. It goes to show that when they got to choose who to keep they felt I was worthy and you were not. It is actually pretty simple. Sorry.

For example: Not everyone at Enron was "fired" for fock's sake. :banana: The employees at the car plants who aren't working right now aren't 'fired' either you stupid fock.

Go fock yourself you diabetic doosh. You got canned for being unproductive. Once the company you work for now wakes up and sees that all you do is post on message boards all day, they will fire you too. :doublethumbsup:

We had layoffs at two of my jobs, yet I stuck around. It goes to show that when they got to choose who to keep they felt I was worthy and you were not. It is actually pretty simple. Sorry.

I've survived double digit layoff events, until last week. I was in a group a few years ago that went from 24 to 6 over the span of a few years, survived that. Oh well, I guess I suck. :dunno:

Pretty much spot on posting here.

:dunno:

Hey, you manipulated my quote to delete words and make fun of me. I'm pissed! :angry: