Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

McNair's wife didn't know about the affair

The wife of slain quarterback Steve McNair may have only learned about the gridiron star's affair with a gorgeous young woman after the clandestine couple's grisly deaths, sources close to the football player said Sunday.

"She's blindsided by this," one source said of Mechelle McNair, who was holed up in her family's home just 6 miles from the condo her husband used to bed his mistress. "She's crushed. Her whole world is shattered."

Nashville cops confirmed that Steve McNair, 36, was killed by four bullets fired at close range, two of which hit him in the head, and ruled his death a homicide.

His lover, Sahel Kazemi, 20, died of a single gunshot from the same semiautomatic found on the floor under her body, police also said.

They stopped short of calling the slayings a murder-suicide carried out by Kazemi, but said they are not looking for any suspects.

Cops ruled McNair's death a homicide and have not ruled on Kazemi's death, citing the need for more tests.

Kazemi and McNair, a dad of four boys, were dating for several months, friends told cops; McNair apparently kept the affair a secret from his wife.

Photos obtained by TMZ.com show a smiling McNair parasailing on a recent tropical vacation with the curvy Kazemi, whom he met as she waitressed at a Dave & Buster's sports bar.

"He started to talk to her a little," Kazemi's aunt Sepideh Salmani told The Tennessean newspaper. "They exchanged phone numbers, and started dating from there."

Salmani said her beautiful, raven-haired niece believed that McNair was in the process of getting a divorce.

Kazemi's sister told The Florida Times-Union of Jacksonville that Kazemi had expected to wed McNair.

"She said they were planning to get married," Soheyla Kazemi told the paper."

County records do not indicate that a divorce is pending, but the McNair family home is up for sale for $3 million.

Investigators said McNair had been drinking at a pair of Nashville bars - Blue Moon Lagoon Bar and Loser's Bar - into the early-morning hours of Saturday and then returned to the downtown condo he shared with a pal.

Although neighbors have not reported hearing gunshots, cops believe McNair and Kazemi died about 2 a.m., nearly 12 hours before their bodies were found.

There was no sign of forced entry at the condo, and investigators are checking whether the couple had been having a "lovers' quarrel," cops said.

It was not immediately known whom the pistol belonged to, although McNair did have a permit to carry a gun, police said.

Kazemi, who was raised by an aunt in Florida after her parents were killed in Iran, moved to Nashville with her ex-boyfriend, Keith Norfleet.

Norfleet, whom investigators want to interview, had a "volatile" relationship with Kazemi but was trying to win her back from McNair, Norfleet's stepmother said.

"They had a lot of jealousy in their relationship and they'd fight and break up a lot," said Trudie Norfleet. "He loved her. ... He's awful torn up about it."

The quarterback, renowned in Nashville for his extensive work in the community, rented the condo overlooking the Titans stadium with sporting goods dealer Wayne Neeley, who called McNair's best friend after seeing the bodies sprawled on a couch.

"It's a picture I'll never get out of my head," a weeping Robert Gaddy told the Daily News. "It's the most terrible sight I've ever seen."

"This was a great man, a man who'd do anything for you," said Gaddy, who had been friends with the Heisman finalist since meeting him at Alcorn State University.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football...0KUTqVpSP&C

Pic included in link.

The initial story I saw said the girlfriend had recently gotten a DUI in a vehicle registered in her and McNair's name. Makes you wonder if there is some truth to the divorce story.

So, what do you think McNair's last werds were?

She be my wife, babby. I has to focks her, buts I's makes luvs to yous...Bang, bang, bang, bang...................bang

OH MY GOD?@?@! you mean the wife DIDN'T know about the affair?

:pointstosky:

Thanks for the newsflash Posty.

OH MY GOD?@?@! you mean the wife DIDN'T know about the affair?

:pointstosky:

Thanks for the newsflash Posty.

So, I take it your wife knows about your affair? :bench:

So, I take it your wife knows about your affair? :pointstosky:

Huh? :bench:

could you make even a modicum of sense when you type something?

Gorgeous my ass.

lol, i thought the same thing. :music_guitarred:

bllsht the wife didn't know. great alibi though.

Trust me, the wife knew.

I'm from Nashville, and if you have spent any time at all in the bars around here, you knew Steve was focking anything that moved. I personally saw him in bars with three or four hotties on at least two occasions.

Everybody knew. Any other Nashville geeks wanna back me up here?

ETA: BTW, men who don't cheat don't keep a separate apartment downtown. There is no rational way she didn't know.

Sounds about right. Ho thinks she is going to be the next Mrs. McNair. Prepares to board gravy train. McNair boots ho off train with a 'look ho, I am getting divorced so I can hump ho's like I'm Travis Henry'. Ho gets pissed, fills McNair full of lead. Realizes gravy train is derailed permanently, blows brains out.

However I think it's 50/50 that the gun was planted and that someone else took them both out, staging the murder/suicide.

Sounds about right. Ho thinks she is going to be the next Mrs. McNair. Prepares to board gravy train. McNair boots ho off train with a 'look ho, I am getting divorced so I can hump ho's like I'm Travis Henry'. Ho gets pissed, fills McNair full of lead. Realizes gravy train is derailed permanently, blows brains out.

However I think it's 50/50 that the gun was planted and that someone else took them both out, staging the murder/suicide.

Reports are that the gun was purchased by the ho in question. :shocking:

I would think he'd at least have an emergency first aid kit at the condo with some dirt in it.

It's the little things like that which are the difference between life and death.

:shocking:

i tend to think the wife knew too. i mean what's she supposed to say, "oh yea, i knew about it - but i really like my lifestyle so i let him do his thing as long as i get what i want"....?

Gorgeous my ass.

:shocking: :whathesaid:

You would think an NFL QB could pull better p..... than that...

Trust me, the wife knew.

I'm from Nashville, and if you have spent any time at all in the bars around here, you knew Steve was focking anything that moved. I personally saw him in bars with three or four hotties on at least two occasions.

ETA: BTW, men who don't cheat don't keep a separate apartment downtown. There is no rational way she didn't know.

I’ll back up your story on McNair. If his wife “didn’t know” then she was the dumbest chick on the f-in planet. I was in a restaurant in Nashville in 01’ when McNair and several teammates came in to eat with their wives. A couple of them were hammering through their food and got up to leave early. (They were sitting at the next couple of tables). I figured they didn’t want to sign autographs, even though no one was really asking.

About 2 hours later, the same guys walk into the bar we went to with completely different chicks. Waitress said sometimes they come in 2 or 3 times a night with different girls. Sorry for his death, but you can add this to the “why chronic cheating can be a bad idea” list.

I’ll back up your story on McNair. If his wife “didn’t know” then she was the dumbest chick on the f-in planet. I was in a restaurant in Nashville in 01’ when McNair and several teammates came in to eat with their wives. A couple of them were hammering through their food and got up to leave early. (They were sitting at the next couple of tables). I figured they didn’t want to sign autographs, even though no one was really asking.

About 2 hours later, the same guys walk into the bar we went to with completely different chicks. Waitress said sometimes they come in 2 or 3 times a night with different girls. Sorry for his death, but you can add this to the “why chronic cheating can be a bad idea” list.

I think the term "willfull ignorance" is generally applicable in the case of many pro athlete's wives. :shocking:

"This was a great man, a man who'd do anything for you,"

:rolleyes:

Focking outrageous statement considering what this fockbag did to his own gawd damn family. :dunno: :thumbsdown:

ETA: He would do anything for you, as long you had a focking hole between your legs.

I had an affair, and I lost my wife. I'm not going to judge him morally. I know that it was the biggest mistake of my life. I had a 16 year old daughter and it put her through hell. It is a sorry thing to do to your family, and there is no excuse for it, but he isn't the only one to ever fall. I feel for his wife and boys. He got what he deserved. I say that because that is what I thought I deserved back then.

I had an affair, and I lost my wife. I'm not going to judge him morally. I know that it was the biggest mistake of my life. I had a 16 year old daughter and it put her through hell. It is a sorry thing to do to your family, and there is no excuse for it, but he isn't the only one to ever fall. I feel for his wife and boys. He got what he deserved. I say that because that is what I thought I deserved back then.

Uh, can si -

never mind. :banana:

That article is focking retarded.

"The wife says she didnt know about the affiar." :lol:

"The ex boyfriend blah blah blah...they had a lot of jealousy issues" Think maybe that's cause his woman was getting ram-rodded by Steve McNair? ;)

and seriously, why does the article insist on hyping up that she was beautiful like 4 times? Curvy? Raven haired beauty? WTF? She's dead, focker. Ease up.

Trust me, the wife knew.

Met him a few years ago at a buffalo wild wings...yes, with a woman (pretty freaking hot one too).

Despite that...very nice guy. Not just saying that cause he was dead...but he sat there and talked with a few of us...real cool. Signed a few autographs to those that came and asked him (none of the guys I was with asked...nor did I).

:rolleyes:

Focking outrageous statement considering what this fockbag did to his own gawd damn family. :shocking: :lol:

ETA: He would do anything for you, as long you had a focking hole between your legs.

How in the world do you know what he was doing for his family...his kids...and what his wife really knew.

Other than picking the wrong ho with a gun...

article insist on hyping up that she was beautiful like 4 times? Curvy? Raven haired beauty? WTF? She's dead, focker. Ease up.

and she was none of those - except dead of course.

:dunno: :whathesaid:

You would think an NFL QB could pull better p..... than that...

Same applies to his wife, who was average at best.

Met him a few years ago at a buffalo wild wings...yes, with a woman (pretty freaking hot one too).

Despite that...very nice guy. Not just saying that cause he was dead...but he sat there and talked with a few of us...real cool. Signed a few autographs to those that came and asked him (none of the guys I was with asked...nor did I).

Oh, I don't mean to disparage Steve. The guy was a great player, a warrior, and from all accounts a pretty good guy. He just had a problem keeping is cack in his pants, and unfortunately, he paid for that flaw with his life. Very sad.

I was just pointing out that it was silly for the wife to say she didn't know. Nashville isn't that big a town, and EVERYONE knew steve loved the ladies.

Seems like he fell over and over. Either he was really clumsy off the football field or he didn't give a fock. You can give anyone one mistake, but over and over? Buy a chick a Cadillac and a condo?

Anyone can be a "class act", as a lot of people are calling him, in the limelight. It's when nobody's around that you are your true self.

Cheating shouldn't be cause for a death sentence, but the fact is if he hadn't been cheating, he'd still be alive.

Oh, I don't mean to disparage Steve. The guy was a great player, a warrior, and from all accounts a pretty good guy. He just had a problem keeping is cack in his pants, and unfortunately, he paid for that flaw with his life. Very sad.

I was just pointing out that it was silly for the wife to say she didn't know. Nashville isn't that big a town, and EVERYONE knew steve loved the ladies.

I did not take it that way from you at all either.

and agreed that most around here knew and have seen him out before...

How in the world do you know what he was doing for his family...his kids...and what his wife really knew.

Other than picking the wrong ho with a gun...

I never said if his wife knew or not. It seems pretty obvious that he willing betrayed his wife and kids for a piece of azz. That tells me plenty about what he did for his family.

Called that one right. Forgot to add.....'Crazy' Ho. She did try and stage it so she fell into his dead arms. ###### up ######.

McNair ###### around with the wrong ho and got his azz kicked.