Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

***Posts of the decade thread***

A few for me:

itsbigmoni starts thread stating he is making like 5 cents more per hour.

Kutulus response: itsbigmoni :cheers:

Phillybear: "Have you seen a pic of edjr? Im surprised no one follow him around all day long with a can of bug spray" :wub:

Anything related to: "Ill fly to wherever youre at right now and kick your ass." Where has the aggression gone?

Honorable mentions to following posters, just cant remember for the life of me what exactly was said that made me laugh so hard: Me_2006, Newbie Jr, Parrot, SurferSkin, Receidivist, Phillybear "Good morning geeks" rants, THE SUCK, the often entertaining JerrysKids, Eagles Green, wiffleball, edward deuce, probably others.

Well done fucksticks :thumbsup:

Phillybear: "Have you seen a pic of edjr? Im surprised no one follow him around all day long with a can of bug spray" :ninja:

One of my favorites also :)

kutulu's

TUESDAY!

TUESDAY!!

TUESDAY!!!

post was funny as hell.

Eagles Green has had some damn funny ones.

Skids post about finding women who give good BJs and havent met $epphori$ was good.

Jets talking about the guy from India with the tree bark disease after someone said he should be on the Indian "House" said that they already had a show called Mud Hut was focking hilarious.

Kutulu in the thread about the kid who died on the rollercoaster.

The entire Vick thread.

Rusty in general

Yer Mom's comebacks to Sux during drunk posting

The entire Fish Forum jihad

Wiff when he's not being a diick.

there may be more

kutulu's

TUESDAY!

TUESDAY!!

TUESDAY!!!

post was funny as hell.

That's right! That may have been the hardest I have laughed all year. :ninja:

Skids post about finding women who give good BJs and havent met $epphori$ was good.

Thanks. One of my finer moments. :)

I was thinking about the gobbledog fish forum jihad, IMO the best post-apocalypse thread here. :ninja: Others will talk about classics like the Meph/Kadaver meat thread, or the sippah cup, but those were before my time.

Honorable mention for:

- CurlyNight is dying (allegedly) thread.

- TorridJoe saying being in the country illegally isn't against the law.

- Silverback reunion day.

:wave:

:middlefinger:

happynewyearfucker

:overhead:

Fish Forum and the one about wierd phone sex where the guy was saying he was a wizard or something... :wave:

The 'have you ever crapped yourself' thread. Any story that ends with a turd skidding across a deck and into a hot tub wins.

Fish Forum and the one about wierd phone sex where the guy was saying he was a wizard or something... :wave:

The wierd phone sex one was greta...

BP and the lingerie store closing was classic

I also liked the one where the guy got out of the shower and couldn't remember if he washed his pooper.... don't know why but it had me rolling..

http://www.bloodninja.org/

I have to laugh...that always gets mentioned every time someone asks about the best threads in Geek Club history, even though it was just an alias reposting bloodninja chat logs that had nothing to do with this board.

I have to laugh...that always gets mentioned every time someone asks about the best threads in Geek Club history, even though it was just an alias reposting bloodninja chat logs that had nothing to do with this board.

so fvcking funny.... :wave:

The old Guess the Geek threads were some of the funniest things I've ever seen anywhere on the internets.

Holy Jesus I never seen this. Fvcking hilarious.

There are lots of great posts that come to mind, but anyone who was there will tell you that OMN's pizza story wins this, hands down. I think it was 2002.

Unfortunately, almost none of you were there.

Eagles Green has had some damn funny ones.

Jets talking about the guy from India with the tree bark disease after someone said he should be on the Indian "House" said that they already had a show called Mud Hut was focking hilarious.

Kutulu in the thread about the kid who died on the rollercoaster.

The entire Vick thread.

Rusty in general

Yer Mom's comebacks to Sux during drunk posting

Wiff when he's not being a diick.

there may be more

I just bumped the below thread, but Rustor, Wiff, Ringo and others just killed it in this thread :overhead:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=269593

I just bumped the below thread, but Rustor, Wiff, Ringo and others just killed it in this thread :overhead:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=269593

Great thread. I miss sawilson. She was a valuable member of the board. A female that actually exhibited vulnerability. She added a great element that's missing now.

PLayer: "Baby, come back......any kind of fool could see.....there was something, in everything about you...."

I also liked the one where the guy got out of the shower and couldn't remember if he washed his pooper.... don't know why but it had me rolling..

That was a true story...

Jaxfan's BestBuy parking lot sex stories about his coworkers.

:doublethumbsup:

Only time I've ever sat here F5F5F5F5F5F5'ing as fast as I could. :pointstosky:

Rusty (if I recall correctly) trying to pay for his pizza by check.

Jaxfan's BestBuy parking lot sex stories about his coworkers.

Two of my favorites right there, along with bloodninja, and mephistos puking out the window of honda with child safety windows in the back.

http://thedanzone.com/GTG_VOL3/Archive%20Summary.htm

Your welcome..Also, I remember part of the Wookie quote that was with BigTrain, but don't remember the whole thing...

Someone asked, "whats wrong with his neck", and i think it was Dr Octopus who replied, " A wookie is attacking it".....which is one of perhaps two or three posts where i shot liquid out of my nose.... :pointstosky:

I know I'm patting myself on the back, but I was nominated for Geek of the Year in a post last year.

QUOTE(SUXBNME @ Sep 11 2009, 05:52 PM)

Seriously...How hard should it be to find a regular focking tank top?

Stop 1: T.J. Maxx

Nope (Did score some nice shorts and a nice pair of Perry Ellis linen dress pants)

Stop 2: Sears

Nope (they did have some pretty nice Dockers shirts at 75% off, though)

Stop 3: J.C. Pennys (Can youo tell I'm trying to hit up the cheap ass stores first?)

"Sorry sir, it's not the season for that anymore" (It's currently almost 100 degrees outside)

Stop 4: The Mall

Not a damn thing (Except for wifebeaters) I wandered into every "sports" apperal and "surf" type store in there...Nothing

Stop 5: Macys

I guess I could have spent $29.99 for a Calvin Klein tank that was absolutely hideous looking

FOCK FOCK FOCK

On a side note, have any of you fockers ever priced out Tommy Bahama clothes at a place like Macys?

I bought a real nice pair of Tommy Bahama shorts at TJ Maxx a year or so ago at $30.00 or so, and in Macys the same looking thing was over $100.00

At least the girls cruising around Macys were worth the price of admission.

If I had a little Big Pete in me, I would have had a much better story to tell you dolts.

********************************************************************************

********************************************************************************

Geo -Jay's response

HOLY FUKIN MIAMI VICE!

Let's just break down your 80's post.

1. Tank top - WTF

2. Perry Ellis linen slacks - again Miami Vice

3. Sears - what are you 90 years old and dockers...my oh my your a cheese ball

4. JC Penny - nuff said

5. Hot chicks in Macy's - dude it's Macy's not Abercrombie or Banana Republic

6. Hot chicks don't cruise the mall. Young girls do you Pedo!

This list = Loser!

NorthernVike response

"Geo-Jay for GOTY" :shocking:

Eh...not bad but kilroy's hummingbird thread was better. :thumbsdown:

------->ETA I just realized kilroy's hummingbird thread started in 2006. :thumbsdown:

Just re-read it again :music_guitarred:

Tommy Maddox will throw for 5000 yards and 40 TDs thread takes it for me.

That was a main board thread (as was the classic 'guess which NFL player I am' thread with the Captain where people actually figured out the guy's real identity and his web page).

That was a main board thread (as was the classic 'guess which NFL player I am' thread with the Captain where people actually figured out the guy's real identity and his web page).

So who was it then???