Sign in to follow this  
GettnHuge

Day 90 and Osama will likely take credit for the cap

Did anyone really expect a community organizer to be able to find a solution to this problem? (besides Newbie)

Did anyone really expect a community organizer to be able to find a solution to this problem? (besides Newbie)

Do you think there's been a President in US, or world, history that would find a solution to this problem? The leading scientists in the world seem clueless on it, but Obama should have it figured out. :P

Do you think there's been a President in US, or world, history that would find a solution to this problem? The leading scientists in the world seem clueless on it, but Obama should have it figured out. :P

Obama has dropped the ball. He treats everything like a college a seminar and despite his tough guy talk to "kick arse" all he is is talk. Seriously did you expect anything else from a community organizer? The guy is clueless and you make yourself look even more ignorant for defending his inaction.

Obama has dropped the ball. He treats everything like a college a seminar and despite his tough guy talk to "kick arse" all he is is talk. Seriously did you expect anything else from a community organizer? The guy is clueless and you make yourself look even more ignorant for defending his inaction.

LOL. I ask you a simple question and you just go off on your typical Obama-sucks tangent. What a joke you are. You have nothing.

fox news had a CEO tonight of a company that makes absorbant booms. He has thousands of feet on hand and many more thousands of feet ready for production. Yet, they are still not in play?

Politics is why - - - and Obama is to blame - - - he's to0 arrogant to ask for help when a problem like this is above his head.

This president sucks, and this is the first I've said of it. I've been giving him a chance, and he's sooooooooo slow to react. He can blame, he can point fingers, but can he actually handle a legit problem? Apparently not.

Is he having trouble multiple tasking? War over seas, economy, immigration, and a pop up crisis of epic proportions. This focktard has no clue what he was getting himself in to. Yet he had 60% of the US thinking he was the answer. I bet his brain in swirling in bed every night.

spinning out of control with no end in sight

fox news had a CEO tonight of a company that makes absorbant booms. He has thousands of feet on hand and many more thousands of feet ready for production. Yet, they are still not in play?

Politics is why - - - and Obama is to blame - - - he's to0 arrogant to ask for help when a problem like this is above his head.

This president sucks, and this is the first I've said of it. I've been giving him a chance, and he's sooooooooo slow to react. He can blame, he can point fingers, but can he actually handle a legit problem? Apparently not.

Is he having trouble multiple tasking? War over seas, economy, immigration, and a pop up crisis of epic proportions. This focktard has no clue what he was getting himself in to. Yet he had 60% of the US thinking he was the answer. I bet his brain in swirling in bed every night.

spinning out of control with no end in sight

:doublethumbsup: :dunno:

Ooops, lost me at that part.

thats because you're too caught up in the goings on at MTV and any other gay fake reality tv crap to get educated........

pretty sad....thats the mentality of most of this generation...

the weakest, most useless generation in the history of this once great nation.

snap out of it nancy, be a man....open your eyes and ears and look whats going on around you....its your children who will have to suffer the consequenses but what do you care, american idol rulez!!!!!

thats because you're too caught up in the goings on at MTV and any other gay fake reality tv crap to get educated........

snap out of it nancy, be a man....open your eyes and ears and look whats going on around you....its your children who will have to suffer the consequenses but what do you care, american idol rulez!!!!!

Nice try, chubby.

If it had said any other news channel in the world it might have had a chance to be objective.

Expecting Fox News to ever have a story that isn't anti-Obama is like thinking RP would start a thread that isn't the same. When a post starts with, "I saw on Fox News that....", you alreday know the angle. Why bother reading it?

Also, feel free to leave the country if you aren't happy. I'll help you pack. :music_guitarred:

This.

Kids today have been manipulated by feeble minded parents, advertising, and consumerism. It's the legacy of Reganomics.

Nice try, chubby.

If it had said any other news channel in the world it might have had a chance to be objective.

Expecting Fox News to ever have a story that isn't anti-Obama is like thinking RP would start a thread that isn't the same. When a post starts with, "I saw on Fox News that....", you alreday know the angle. Why bother reading it?

Also, feel free to leave the country if you aren't happy. I'll help you pack. :music_guitarred:

Like I said try watching it.....learn something....

Like I said try watching it.....learn something....

How does it feel to be brainwashed?

Ooops, lost me at that part.

I also watch cnn and msnbc

So tell me why all these booms are still on the sidelines? That's all I'm concerned about

<!--quoteo(post=4242960:date=Jun 12 2010, 06:22 AM:name=NewbieJr)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewbieJr @ Jun 12 2010, 06:22 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=4242960"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ooops, lost me at that part.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I also watch cnn and msnbc

So tell me why all these booms are still on the sidelines? That's all I'm concerned about

how is the coast guard who was 100% into katrina from the beginning despite the dangers or lack

of command from the governor...one of the gov't forces holding this up at every turn? :thumbsup:

Obama hits golf course with Biden on another hot, humid weekend

By Bridget Johnson - 06/19/10 03:37 PM ET

President Barack Obama hit the golf course Saturday with Vice President Joe Biden.

The White House pool report noted that Obama left at about 1 p.m. for the course at Andrews Air Force base, and his golfing parters included White House Trip Director Marvin Nicholson and David Katz, the energy efficiency campaign manager at the Department of Energy.

Obama left the course shortly before 6 p.m.

Nicholson and Katz, along with Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, joined Obama for four hours of golf last weekend. The Republican National Committee released an ad soon afterward taking aim at Obama's golfing during the ongoing BP oil spill crisis in the Gulf of Mexico.

The temperatures in the Washington, D.C., area Saturday were similar to last weekend, in the low 90s and humid.

Obama attended the Washington Nationals game Friday night wearing a cap for his hometown Chicago White Sox. Sources told the pool reporter that Obama sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" and left in the ninth inning, before the White Sox edged out the Nationals 2-1 in the 11th.

:dunno:

Obama hits golf course with Biden on another hot, humid weekend

By Bridget Johnson - 06/19/10 03:37 PM ET

President Barack Obama hit the golf course Saturday with Vice President Joe Biden.

The White House pool report noted that Obama left at about 1 p.m. for the course at Andrews Air Force base, and his golfing parters included White House Trip Director Marvin Nicholson and David Katz, the energy efficiency campaign manager at the Department of Energy.

Obama left the course shortly before 6 p.m.

Nicholson and Katz, along with Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, joined Obama for four hours of golf last weekend. The Republican National Committee released an ad soon afterward taking aim at Obama's golfing during the ongoing BP oil spill crisis in the Gulf of Mexico.

The temperatures in the Washington, D.C., area Saturday were similar to last weekend, in the low 90s and humid.

Obama attended the Washington Nationals game Friday night wearing a cap for his hometown Chicago White Sox. Sources told the pool reporter that Obama sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" and left in the ninth inning, before the White Sox edged out the Nationals 2-1 in the 11th.

:dunno:

nothing like 9 hours of R&R when you are at war (war with the gulf in this case)- - - Oh well, perhaps BP will solve this problem in August, all will be saved 4 months after the initial blow. MAYBE

golf and baseball when 3 states are losing their primary income of seafood and tourism. Hey, but that's okay, b/c they are "down there" instead of "around here".

Oh yea, and Arizona and their battle. But that's not a real issue either.

nothing like 9 hours of R&R when you are at war (war with the gulf in this case)- - - Oh well, perhaps BP will solve this problem in August, all will be saved 4 months after the initial blow. MAYBE

golf and baseball when 3 states are losing their primary income of seafood and tourism. Hey, but that's okay, b/c they are "down there" instead of "around here".

Oh yea, and Arizona and their battle. But that's not a real issue either.

Some funny today. while out and about, one of the stations was replaying limbaugh highlights from last week.

from his tuesday show, he was predicting that Osama's address to the nation that night wasn't gonna be about

the oil spill so much, it was going to be about him and his cap-n-trade agenda. :doh: :doh:

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2010/05/07/us-not-accepting-foreign-help-on-oil-spill/

May 6, 2010

“Late Wednesday evening, the State Department emailed reporters identifying the 13 entities that had offered the U.S. oil spill assistance. They were the governments of Canada, Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Republic of Korea, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United Nations.

“These offers include experts in various aspects of oil spill impacts, research and technical expertise, booms, chemical oil dispersants, oil pumps, skimmers, and wildlife treatment,” the email read.

“While there is no need right now that the U.S. cannot meet, the U.S. Coast Guard is assessing these offers of assistance to see if there will be something which we will need in the near future.”

“The Obama administration has been relentless in its messaging that it is doing everything possible to aggressively respond to the oil spill. But for the record, the current message to foreign governments is: Thanks but no thanks, we’ve got it covered. “

Obama cant fix the hole himself, but he sure as hell didnt help by turning away this help. This was over a month ago. Anyone who thinks that Obama is not to blame for the slow clean up is nuts or just an obamaite. I wonder why I Kanye West isnt blasting Obama about hating black people since he has done NOTHING about the spill.

Any other news from six weeks ago that you'd like to share? Did the Phillies win that day?

No. Just reiterating that your man is not doing everything that he can to help with the clean up. I thought for sure you would understand that.

UH OH, robotic sub runs into the damn thing -

NEW ORLEANS - Oil was again gushing from the BP spill site on Wednesday after the company was forced to remove the containment cap when a robotic submarine hit a vent. The news came as officials also reported two deaths of people who had been hired for the response effort.

BP hoped to reinstall the cap later Wednesday after fixing the vent and checking for safety.

When the robot bumped the system, gas rose through the vent that carries warm water down to prevent ice-like crystals from forming in the cap, Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen said

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37841204/ns/disaster_in_the_gulf

Video

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37412412#37412412

6-28-2010

DAY 70

this is the way to handle a catastrophe of epic proportions. BP says nothing until August at best. Obama says OK. August it is then if you say so. Call me on the golf course if anything new happens. Good Luck all you Southerner's on the Gulf of Oilico.

6-28-2010

DAY 70

this is the way to handle a catastrophe of epic proportions. BP says nothing until August at best. Obama says OK. August it is then if you say so. Call me on the golf course if anything new happens. Good Luck all you Southerner's on the Gulf of Oilico.

It's beyond belief at this point. I looked at some pics on CNN's website earlier. WOW!! Things are focked up down there. I believe most of the pics were of Alabama. Not real sure though. Beaches focked. The wetlands or whatever you call them locked real focked up. :(

perhaps this is one of those gettin serious balance the budget measures he's kicking off.

Nice try, chubby.

Sad thing is Nancy...CNN is predicting the same crapola as Fox! :music_guitarred:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, I don't wish this on you or your family. This sucks newbie. :thumbsdown:

Soooo....are we just gonna let this thing eventually run out or what? :dunno:

I mean, it's not Obama's fault, but he's gotta step up and take this one cause he's the President and the blame always goes to the President. But we're at Day 71 now, how much is in there? Is there anything worse about 81 days than 71 days? How much wildlife is even alive to be affected at this point? I'm seriously asking, I have no idea. But you'd think that at some point it'll just stop and everything will be dead and focked anyway. :dunno:

It sounds lone gunmen-ish, but I think something may be purposely amiss about the whole thing. BP was part of turning down supertanker help themselves.

Who would stand to gain from it, why, and how they have leverage to orchestrate it I have thoughts on, and it has nothing to do with presidents, they're either incidental or complicit. Instead of typing it out though, I'm curious how beyond the pale the general thought seems. Things were weird BEFORE it happened as far as a shake up with authority over the rig. Then there's the large scale response ever since that seems retarded, although I know my perspective could be too simple.

It could be the mainstream storyline, BP was just not safe enough (probably out of greed) and an accident happened. For various reasons we're paralyzed from going the common sense empty supertanker cleanup route while working on the well. There's just interesting facets about the whole thing, and a behind the scenes rationale to combine with them and sense is actually made. It's just a suspicion, and I feel like Mr Steak (think that's his name). Could be totally wrong. It's true that 'stuff' does just happen, sometimes it's way above our heads, but this shouldn't be an example of that.

It sounds lone gunmen-ish, but I think something may be purposely amiss about the whole thing. BP was part of turning down supertanker help themselves.

Who would stand to gain from it, why, and how they have leverage to orchestrate it I have thoughts on, and it has nothing to do with presidents, they're either incidental or complicit. Instead of typing it out though, I'm curious how beyond the pale the general thought seems. Things were weird BEFORE it happened as far as a shake up with authority over the rig. Then there's the large scale response ever since that seems retarded, although I know my perspective could be too simple.

It could be the mainstream storyline, BP was just not safe enough (probably out of greed) and an accident happened. For various reasons we're paralyzed from going the common sense empty supertanker cleanup route while working on the well. There's just interesting facets about the whole thing, and a behind the scenes rationale to combine with them and sense is actually made. It's just a suspicion, and I feel like Mr Steak (think that's his name). Could be totally wrong. It's true that 'stuff' does just happen, sometimes it's way above our heads, but this shouldn't be an example of that.

There is nothing in the world I hate more than reading a Naomi post, yet I have to everytime. Although I know by the end of it I will be annoyed and full of rage, it's like an adventure to see just how she'll do it this time. How will she find a way to turn a simple statement into three paragraphs of complete and total mind-numbingly boring bullshit?

Again, I don't wish this on you or your family. This sucks newbie. :thumbsdown:

And I don't wish it on yours. I'm not laughing at the disaster. I'm laughing at jackoffs like Gettnhuge who want to blame Obama for it. Are you, or any of your ilk, suggesting that the solution is out there to stop the leak but this administration doesn't want to do it?

And I don't wish it on yours. I'm not laughing at the disaster. I'm laughing at jackoffs like Gettnhuge who want to blame Obama for it. Are you, or any of your ilk, suggesting that the solution is out there to stop the leak but this administration doesn't want to do it?

Where did Gettnhuge blame Obama for this?

Where did Gettnhuge blame Obama for this?

Read the thread title, genius.

If you want to trust politicians, that's your foolish decision.

Does Obama care about the Gulf region? Why should he? They aren't going to vote for him in 2012.

Stop the illegal alien invasion? Arizona, New Mexico, Texas aren't going to vote for him either.

Anything is possible when you stop and take a cynical look at the world.

If you want to trust politicians, that's your foolish decision.

Does Obama care about the Gulf region? Why should he? They aren't going to vote for him in 2012.

Stop the illegal alien invasion? Arizona, New Mexico, Texas aren't going to vote for him either.

Anything is possible when you stop and take a cynical look at the world.

Your ramblings hold no water, because Bush was criticized for not handling Katrina well in the Gulf region and those were his voters.

And he also did nothing about illegal aliens. Also his states.

So, what exactly was your point again?

The solution may be or may not be out there, but that isn't the issue. The issue is the Obama administration is no hurry to find a solution (hence their refusal to seek help) because they have a "crisis to take adavantage of" and this crisis, in their minds, will enable them to pass cap and tax and to halt oil drilling. So does Obama want a solution? Eventually, but not right away :thumbsdown:

Read the thread title, genius.

" Day 70 and no hope or change in sight "

I say again, where does he blame Obama.

Nothing in that thread title blames him or suggests Obama is at fault for what happened.

Try again.

Attention Newbie and the like: Obama did not CAUSE the oil leak; Everyone knows this.

Now that is out of the way. Here is what our Federal Gov't's list from most important to least SHOULD BE.

1. Oil Leak in Gulf

2. Economy

3. Foreign Policy (on-going)

8. G-20 Summits

987. Golf

988. Duets with Paul McCartney

989. Worrying about what Fox News says

Sometimes it just doesn't seem that is the order our Federal Gov't is prioritizing stuff. When Obama is pushing through his agendas like a HC bill, all we hear is how urgent it is to fix it NOW@#! Is it to much to ask to have that same (or more) urgency on this? That's all the people are asking.