Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Are girls allowed here?

obviously it sounds like I'm asking at just the right time ;)

Nope. I'm always bitchy.

And there we go. You're welcome whoever needed this. :cheers:

Nope. I'm always bitchy.

And there we go. You're welcome whoever needed this. :cheers:

coke or pepsi products

Was that a Holy Grail reference?

Ding Ding Ding. Someone got it!!! I didn't expect that I must say. :wub:

And Pepsi. But we already hit the O. So I guess you're just really curious?

Ding Ding Ding. Someone got it!!! I didn't expect that I must say. :wub:

And Pepsi. But we already hit the O. So I guess you're just really curious?

McDLT or the Arch Deluxe?

McDLT or the Arch Deluxe?

Don't know what a McDLT is and I vaguely remember an Arch Deluxe from McDs so I'm assuming this is fast food which I don't eat.

OK funny boy....

Regular or Magnums?

Don't know what a McDLT is and I vaguely remember an Arch Deluxe from McDs so I'm assuming this is fast food which I don't eat.

OK funny boy....

Regular or Magnums?

nota

Awwww...

Looks like gettnhuge finally found someone that doesn't care about his shriveled up balls or his bacne.

Go get him Newbie..err..Nikki :headbanger:

I'm not the only Geek that's jerking it to this thread, right?

hell there goes my next question

Oh and I'm a folder.

Folder? I thought you were a middle aged softball lesbian wearing wallett born immigrant from Anywhere U.S.A.?

Have you ever quoted Nietzsche on the can? If so, I need a softball coach for my ten year old. "Be the bat/ball" isn't working anymore. The last three crinklers I hired to be my coaches mollested the folders and I am left wondering if the bat was and is the wrong accord!

got to be a chick

i hear a girls voice when i read her posts

annoying, read to yourself please

I'm not sure if you're female and don't really care but :wave: The more info you give the more they'll want to know, so you can control that.

One thing about the women here (real or otherwise), except for Slruc and maybe peenie in the beginning, is the desire to be known as a woman. That's evidenced by the straightforward female names, or some nod to being female as part of the name. Can't speak for others but the attention and being pursued (deriving more than just entertainment out of it) was part of my reasoning. Pretty sick.

Um....I have no desire to know or believe if these focks think I am a real chick or not. They are all a bunch of focking losers livin' in their momma's basements. WTF do I care if they think I am a guy?

Um....I have no desire to know or believe if these focks think I am a real chick or not. They are all a bunch of focking losers livin' in their momma's basements. WTF do I care if they think I am a guy?

you're about 7 years too late to jump on that mental bandwagon

you're about 7 years too late to jump on that mental bandwagon

And yet I am (kinda) still around! :music_guitarred: :banana:

And yet I am (kinda) still around! :music_guitarred: :banana:

Huh...I always thought you looked pretty slim for a girl with alleged huge titties :dunno:

See...This is a nice comment like Rustor would make

an excellent 19,482nd post

Huh...I always thought you looked pretty slim for a girl with alleged huge titties :dunno:

See...This is a nice comment like Rustor would make

DEFRIENDED!!!

:lol: Funny sh1t.

:lol: Funny sh1t.

Eggsactly. Oh so many years ago TNG wasn't exactly the I don't give a chit guy that she portrays now. :ninja:

Eggsactly. Oh so many years ago TNG wasn't exactly the I don't give a chit guy that she portrays now. :ninja:

I've been here for almost 8 years. If I was still the same TNG I was 8 years ago, I probably wouldn't still be here.

Dumb sh!ts.

I've been here for almost 8 years. If I was still the same TNG I was 8 years ago, I probably wouldn't still be here.

Dumb sh!ts.

Holy sh!t francis take it easy... I always thought you were pretty mellow and took everything in stride. Apparently they've turned you from that battered puppy into a damned pit fighter b!tch dog!

RAWR! RAWR!! RAWR!! FANGS FANGS!!! RAWR!! RAWR!!!

We all still secretly love you

Cliffnotes? :bench:

Newbie created another alias, everyone asked to see Newbie's t!ts, Newbie refused to show his t!ts, thus confirming it was a Newbie alias. The end.

Newbie created another alias, everyone asked to see Newbie's t!ts, Newbie refused to show his t!ts, thus confirming it was a Newbie alias. The end.

And that lasted for 5 pages? Sheesh.

Dumb sh!ts.

Don't worry. We didn't forget about you because another "girl" showed up.

LOOK AT MEEEEEE :banana:

All right nikki, I'm going to take you on your word that you are a new chick with a sweet rack. Lemmie give you a geek club crash course. Here are the ropes...

1. Alias hunting is the sport of kings around here. You will constantly be accused of being someones alias. In your case, you have been accused of being a NewbieJr alias, who was self banned from the bored for welching a bet I think.

2. We have some unique spelling around here. This is a bored, not a board. Curse words are usually spelled oddly, such as fock, so as to avoid our language filter. Oh, and don't worry about moderation, we don't have any.

3. Yes, there are other (alleged) wimmens around here. Peenie, thenewgirl, naomi, just to name a few. The tend to get pissed and run off from time to time, as we make horrible fat jokes (TNG), racist jokes (peenie) and christian virgin jokes (naomi). But, like a girl with daddy issues, they always come back.

4. This bored has a lot of boring political crap on it. There are trolls for both sides. A good rule of them is that any thread started by recliner pilot is right wing pap, and can be ignored, unless you enjoy arguing with a moron.

5. Cast of characters, just to catch you up...

phillybear- one of our most venerated members, a true silverback. He is a bit ornery, extremely sexist, and likes to kill people.

Sux- self proclaimed king of the bored. Really just a pathetic focker who drinks coors light and focks his cats.

MedStudent - gives us stories about digitally penetrating people's asses. Also occasionally lets us run his dating life, much to our hilarity.

Recliner Pilot- right wing troll. Mumbles conspiracy theories about Obama in his sleep. Fun to own, then gets old.

BLS - gun nut survivalist type. Good people though.

thenewgirl - a chick we all call fat, and piss off. Its fun.

Peenie - our resident black girl. We make racist comments, she gets pissed and deletes her threads. Its fun.

MikeFFToday - our fearless leader. You won't see him much, although once in a blue moon he gets pissy and deletes a particularly offensive thread.

Kutulu - borderline retard stoner. we've all focked his wife by the way.

Giants Fan - The most idiotic poster on the internet. Trust me. His threads make you want to kill yourself. Just ask his brother.

That about covers it.

Oh, BTW, those acronyms mean...

ATM - Ass To Mouth. This involves focking a woman (or man in edjr's case) in the ass, and then shoving your sh!t encrusted cack into her mouth.

GFIAFP - Giants Fan Is A Focking Poosay. kind of the catchphrase around here.

MUA - Made Up Acronym.

Welome, hope you stick around. :wave:

Now, please post pics of your cans. Just for verification purposes. Then make me a sammich.

MUA - Made Up Acronym.

Dude.

Turn in your geek card right now if you do not truly know what MUA is. If you know and are trying to be funny, turn in your geek card because MUA is no laughing matter.

Sux- self proclaimed king of the bored. Really just a pathetic focker who drinks coors light and focks his cats.

Pretty much...yea

Dude.

Turn in your geek card right now if you do not truly know what MUA is. If you know and are trying to be funny, turn in your geek card because MUA is no laughing matter.

Especially for DR. DRE.

Giants Fan - The most idiotic poster on the internet. Trust me. His threads make you want to kill yourself. Just ask his brother.

That's good stuff right there. :overhead:

Wrong. :nono:

Her Anus look like mouth of tired dog.

Her vajayjay looks like sleeve of wizard.

did we completely overlook an mmmmm...beer/secret asian man fockup here?

All right nikki, I'm going to take you on your word that you are a new chick with a sweet rack. Lemmie give you a geek club crash course. Here are the ropes...

1. Alias hunting is the sport of kings around here. You will constantly be accused of being someones alias. In your case, you have been accused of being a NewbieJr alias, who was self banned from the bored for welching a bet I think.

2. We have some unique spelling around here. This is a bored, not a board. Curse words are usually spelled oddly, such as fock, so as to avoid our language filter. Oh, and don't worry about moderation, we don't have any.

3. Yes, there are other (alleged) wimmens around here. Peenie, thenewgirl, naomi, just to name a few. The tend to get pissed and run off from time to time, as we make horrible fat jokes (TNG), racist jokes (peenie) and christian virgin jokes (naomi). But, like a girl with daddy issues, they always come back.

4. This bored has a lot of boring political crap on it. There are trolls for both sides. A good rule of them is that any thread started by recliner pilot is right wing pap, and can be ignored, unless you enjoy arguing with a moron.

5. Cast of characters, just to catch you up...

phillybear- one of our most venerated members, a true silverback. He is a bit ornery, extremely sexist, and likes to kill people.

MedStudent - gives us stories about digitally penetrating people's asses. Also occasionally lets us run his dating life, much to our hilarity.

Recliner Pilot- right wing troll. Mumbles conspiracy theories about Obama in his sleep. Fun to own, then gets old.

BLS - gun nut survivalist type. Good people though.

thenewgirl - a chick we all call fat, and piss off. Its fun.

Peenie - our resident black girl. We make racist comments, she gets pissed and deletes her threads. Its fun.

MikeFFToday - our fearless leader. You won't see him much, although once in a blue moon he gets pissy and deletes a particularly offensive thread.

Kutulu - borderline retard stoner. we've all focked his wife by the way.

That about covers it.

Oh, BTW, those acronyms mean...

ATM - Ass To Mouth. This involves focking a woman (or man in edjr's case) in the ass, and then shoving your sh!t encrusted cack into her mouth.

GFIAFP - Giants Fan Is A Focking Poosay. kind of the catchphrase around here.

MUA - Made Up Acronym.

Welome, hope you stick around. :wave:

Now, please post pics of your cans. Just for verification purposes. Then make me a sammich.

EXCELLENT POST!

Dude.

I didn't think that was what MUA meant either.

Don't worry. We didn't forget about you because another "girl" showed up.

LOOK AT MEEEEEE :banana:

:lol: :lol:

3. Yes, there are other (alleged) wimmens around here. The tend to get pissed and run off from time to time, as we make.... and christian virgin jokes (naomi). But, like a girl with daddy issues, they always come back.

Stuff said on this bored has, at times, actually gotten to me...a liiitle. A couple posters are smart and know what gets to me, but those jokes always just amuse me.

I totally don't mind being :lock: