Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Rolling a Blount

I am going with him in one of my Leagues. It's him or M. Bush/Sproles.

I've got him but when D. Williams came up gimp, I was able to snag J. Stew. With Rice and Bradshaw on bye, I need the better percentage play and will roll with J. Stew over Blount.

Good luck to all you tokers out there. :thumbsup:

I picked him up in one league but I think he might be a li'l too green to start just yet. I'm not gonna inhale quite yet.

I've got him but when D. Williams came up gimp, I was able to snag J. Stew. With Rice and Bradshaw on bye, I need the better percentage play and will roll with J. Stew over Blount.

Good luck to all you tokers out there. :thumbsup:

I'd go with Stewart over Blount, and I hate when people ask these kinds of questions, but in what kind of league is Stewart able to be "snagged?"

Even if we're talking about an 8 team league, he should be rostered by the Williams owner, if no one else.

I'd go with Stewart over Blount, and I hate when people ask these kinds of questions, but in what kind of league is Stewart able to be "snagged?"

Even if we're talking about an 8 team league, he should be rostered by the Williams owner, if no one else.

It's a 10 team league with 13 roster spots. Right now during the bye weeks, if your primary defense/TE/QB is on his bye you've got to drop someone to pick a replacement up. This is another reason you can't handcuff all your RBs.

Also, look at Stew's points thus far; his only double digit week was #4 and that's in a PPR league. Until Williams got hurt, there were better options out there.

I am still rolling with Mendenhall and Torain, so no.

The doobie stays on the bench for this week....gonna roll w/ FJax until I feel better about Raheem's RB rotation. I still hope Blount performs well this week if for no other reason than me not wanting to be tempted to start Mathews week 9 against Hous.

I'm starting him in a TD heavy league over Tolbert. i have no other options because Bradshaw is on a bye.

I'm rolling a Blount today along with Gore and either Greene or D. Brown in the flex. I feel rather confident in 10 or 12 points worth fo Blount. Would that be called a dime bag? :shocking:

Because of the matchup, I'm rolling with Blount over Mattews in one league and possibly Benson in another. I'm debating the Benson move but I'm leaning towards Blount. Hopefully I won't be FU'ing myself on a later board...

.5 pts in in league so far. Where the fock is he. Caddy got the one rushing TD I'm assuming.

RUN THE BLOUNT! SMOKE IT! I need pts!

what rushing TD?

the have 2 int returns and a 47 yrd bomb to Williams

Blount is epic though, glad I finally benched Mathews for Blount this week :wall:

Morris need to get over whatever misplaced sense of loyalty he has to Cadillac Williams and start feeding Blount the rock.

It's painfully obvious who the best RB is in Tampa.

"LeGarrette Blount rushed to the left for 19 yard loss. LeGarrette Blount fumbled. Gerald Hayes recovered fumble. Tampa Bay committed 15 yard penalty"

Did this really just happen?

:unsure:

"LeGarrette Blount rushed to the left for 19 yard loss. LeGarrette Blount fumbled. Gerald Hayes recovered fumble. Tampa Bay committed 15 yard penalty"

Did this really just happen?

:unsure:

anyone see this play? how do you get -19 yards rushing? thats a -4pt fumble in my scoring if true :wall:

anyone see this play? how do you get -19 yards rushing? thats a -4pt fumble in my scoring if true :wall:

its cbs getting wierd. Looks like he funbled and they ran it in for a td...

ok it was a 6 yard run, fumble return for a td, thats better, but he probably wont be in the game any more after that

their run game without him is putrid. I wouldn't be too concerned unless he fumbles over and over again...

their run game without him is putrid. I wouldn't be too concerned unless he fumbles over and over again...

:headbanger: :headbanger: :pointstosky: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Rolling up a celebratory BLOUNT! :pointstosky:

I should have added him in a second league instead of D. Brown. I guarantee that over rated injury waiting to happen does squat tomm.

Showed off a little bit of everything on that long run...vision at the line of scrimmage to spin back weakside, athleticism in hurdling the defender and respectable straight line speed...grabbed him of the wire last week---wouldn't be able to get him had I waited until after this game to try to add him...

cemented as starter rest of the year. Caddy drops to 3rd down back exclusively...