Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine Ab

Randy Moss made one phase of their game above average.

Now zero phases of their game are above average. Good coaching means they may go 9-7 or possibly 10-6. Then they are playoff cannon fodder for a team that is above average in a phase of the game

The best team in football ?

The young defense is progressing nicely.

Moss must be kicking himself in the ass for leaving the best quarterback, coach and organization in football.

:overhead:

Mangini and McCoy bitchslapped your 'best oprganization in football'.

Talk about being at the top of your game. Holy Christ! You should probably delete this thread, fatboy.

Talk about being at the top of your game. Holy Christ! You should probably delete this thread, fatboy.

Nah ill leave it, we can revisit it weekly should be pretty cool.

Yeah they looked like garbage today. I am concerned about the offense--they just can't seem to move the ball with any consistency. The D is up and down but that is to be expected when you are featuring so many young players. The D would be a lot better too if they weren't on the field 38 minutes per game. The Pats need to figure out what the hell they are doing on offense and quick, or it is going to be a very tough next couple of weeks for them.

Yeah they looked like garbage today. I am concerned about the offense--they just can't seem to move the ball with any consistency. The D is up and down but that is to be expected when you are featuring so many young players. The D would be a lot better too if they weren't on the field 38 minutes per game. The Pats need to figure out what the hell they are doing on offense and quick, or it is going to be a very tough next couple of weeks for them.

branch is hurt (shocker) tate isn't ready and welkr isn't 100%.

yes the browns are terrible, beat the super bowl champs a couple a weeks ago. You're a bright one, good post newbie, you're on top of your game

Browns are 3-5... that's terrible... and they completely thrashed the Patsies....

Schedule doesn't get any easier...

Pit, Indi, Jets, Packers....

Loss, loss, loss, big loss :cheers:

Browns are 3-5... that's terrible... and they completely thrashed the Patsies....

Schedule doesn't get any easier...

Pit, Indi, Jets, Packers....

Loss, loss, lossWin, big loss :cheers:

Fixed it for you, maybe...say 50/50 you're correct.

the answer is no.

Yes,I stated that after I bumped the post.

6-2 not bad though, when you have the best coach, qb and organization in the NFL you're always gonna be in the hunt.

Jep, prolly the 3rd best team in the AFC - maybe 2nd. But I'd gladly trade teams with you.

6-2 not bad though, when you have the best coach, qb and organization in the NFL you're always gonna be in the hunt.

:thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown:

Should I call you a whaaambulance?

Can't wait to see who we get with Minnesotas third round pick ...

And the Best Bandwagon Fans. :pointstosky:

Brady is great but he's not the best QB in the NFL anymore.

The Pats aren't better than the Colts, Ravens, Jets or Steelers, which makes them pretty much an average playoff team in the AFC.

They don't have enough weapons on offense and the D is just mediocre. Too many holes for great quarterbacking and cocahing to overcome.

And the Best Bandwagon Fans. :pointstosky:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you know you hurt when they reach for the bandwagon card.

:lol:

They don't have enough any weapons on offense and the D is just mediocre. Too many holes for great quarterbacking and cocahing to overcome.

Fixxed.

With Moss, they had 2 weapons. Moss and Welker. Without Moss, they have zero.

Fixxed.

With Moss, they had 2 weapons. Moss and Welker. Without Moss, they have zero.

I like Danny Woodhead but he's not the kind of player you want to build around and nobody in that receiving corps really scares you.

Pats are a good team but I just don't see them matching up with the Steelers, who are better on both offense AND defense. And I expect the Colts, Jets, Ravens or Titans would give them all they can handle in a playoff situation.

Belichick is a genius though, I'll give drobeski that. :cheers:

I like Danny Woodhead but he's not the kind of player you want to build around and nobody in that receiving corps really scares you.

Pats are a good team but I just don't see them matching up with the Steelers, who are better on both offense AND defense. And I expect the Colts, Jets, Ravens or Titans would give them all they can handle in a playoff situation.

Belichick is a genius though, I'll give drobeski that. :cheers:

Yeah....Jets loved him too. However, their practice squad was already full.

Probably another TE.

:bench:

I hope it's somebody good, since trading Moss took them from having an average receiving corp to having one of the league's worst. Genius my ass!

Oh, and by the way, Mangini continues to whoop his ass every time! I love how BB runs towards him and barely shakes then scampers off in shame each time. The student beats the teacher once again. I love it!

I hope it's somebody good, since trading Moss took them from having an average receiving corp to having one of the league's worst. Genius my ass!

Oh, and by the way, Mangini continues to whoop his ass every time! I love how BB runs towards him and barely shakes then scampers off in shame each time. The student beats the teacher once again. I love it!

that's understandable, philly fans are used to needing another teams failures to make them feel better about themselves.

Mangini was 2-5 against BB coaching, now what, 3-5? Newbie math = whoopings abound!!!!

Mangini was 2-5 against BB coaching, now what, 3-5? Newbie math = whoopings abound!!!!

He's coached the terrible Jets and horrendous Browns. Not exactly the Steelers and Colts. And he still has his way with BB quite often. Yesterday was an embarrassment to all New Englanders. It wasn't even close.

Mangini>>>>>>Belichick

How many rings has Belichick won since the cheating scandal?

Answer....Zero. 'nuff said

How many rings has Belichick won since the cheating scandal?

Answer....Zero. 'nuff said

How many rings have the Eagles won....since....well....ever?

How many rings have the Eagles won....since....well....ever?

Same amount as BB when forced to play by the rules...None. But I'm not calling Andy Reid a genius. HTH

Same amount as BB when forced to play by the rules...None. But I'm not calling Andy Reid a genius. HTH

Reid is probably the best coach in the nfc, top 5 in the NFL.

And I'd put Belichick in the top five, as well.

Andy Reid is one of the best coaches in the NFL from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, he's among the worst. The man is terrific at getting his players motivated and keeping things on an even keel. He is TERRIBLE at gameday management and hasn't gotten one iota better in that regard in 11 years. Although it seems this year he's rediscovered this thing called the "running play" so maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Andy Reid is one of the best coaches in the NFL from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday, he's among the worst. The man is terrific at getting his players motivated and keeping things on an even keel. He is TERRIBLE at gameday management and hasn't gotten one iota better in that regard in 11 years. Although it seems this year he's rediscovered this thing called the "running play" so maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks.

You should bring back Rich Kotite. :bench:

Reid does have poor clock management skills. But other than that, he is an excellent coach. Given how many awful coaches there are in the NFL these days, one flaw doesn't keep Reid from being among the best.

things that go bump in the night

Reid does have poor clock management skills. But other than that, he is an excellent coach. Given how many awful coaches there are in the NFL these days, one flaw doesn't keep Reid from being among the best.

It goes much deeper than clock management. Refusing to run the ball on 3rd and 1 or 3rd and goal ever.... his fancy tricky plays that work 1 out of 100 times.... his stubbornness to always prove he is smarter than everyone else and will not change if he gets criticized for certain decisions he makes... And the whole swapping Vick and Kolb every other play was disastrous on so many levels.

However... as someone said, too lazy to look who, he has gotten much better this year with building a running game. And guess what? It's working. Shocking.

And yes, Monday - Saturday he's one of the best in the league. Crap.... he actually taught Vick how to pass the football apparently...

Well they certainly are among the top teams....if they get through indy this week I don't see them losing another game?

Well they certainly are among the top teams....if they get through indy this week I don't see them losing another game?

until week 1 of the playoffs

:thumbsup: