Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

The Official New England Patriots are the Greatest Team in the NFL and You Can Whine Ab

they will be on a bye and wont be able to lose. fat boy!

I served one up for you and I missed your wheelhouse :dunno:

I like Danny Woodhead but he's not the kind of player you want to build around and nobody in that receiving corps really scares you.

Pats are a good team but I just don't see them matching up with the Steelers, who are better on both offense AND defense. And I expect the Colts, Jets, Ravens or Titans would give them all they can handle in a playoff situation.

Belichick is a genius though, I'll give drobeski that. :cheers:

they are not building around woodhead. He is a piece of the team. He is an excellent third down back and the little guy really picks up the blitz well. As for the receivers. They are better than the receivers they had when they won three super bowls. I'd take welker over givens and the current tight ends over the super bowl tight ends.

The defense is still a work in progress. They certainly seem to give up a lot of garbage yards and points I'm not sure if they should be concrned about that or not. They are young so it's not like they should be getting tired out.maybe they should rethink their prevent schemes.

The pats really missed Moss last night.

He's the dumbest football player in a long time, he cost himself a lot of money.

Pittsburgh, like the entire NFL, is vastly overrated... :music_guitarred:

Truth

Big Ben = Bret Favre

Well they certainly are among the top teams....if they get through indy this week I don't see them losing another game?

They have a really tough schedule remaining. After Indy they have the Lions in Detroit on only four days rest. I know the Lions suck but it's hard to play 3 games in the span of 11 days like they will be from Pittsburgh to Detroit. Then after Detroit they still have vs Jets, @ Bears, vs Packers, and vs Dolphins. Now they are a very good home team but I fully expect them to lose to either the Jets or the Dolphins, maybe both. Divisional games are very tough and those are a couple of tough teams this year (although Miami might not have a QB anymore).

They have a really tough schedule remaining. After Indy they have the Lions in Detroit on only four days rest. I know the Lions suck but it's hard to play 3 games in the span of 11 days like they will be from Pittsburgh to Detroit. Then after Detroit they still have vs Jets, @ Bears, vs Packers, and vs Dolphins. Now they are a very good home team but I fully expect them to lose to either the Jets or the Dolphins, maybe both. Divisional games are very tough and those are a couple of tough teams this year (although Miami might not have a QB anymore).

Considering that Brady has won 25 straight home games, I would guess that they will be favored for all of their remaining home games.

Good win yesterday, it's very hard to have any confidence in the defense going forward.

The NFL doesn't have any great teams this year, there are at least 12 teams that can win it all.

In a perfect world, we'd get an Eagles-Patriots Superbowl.

Meh.

Been there done that, even with a black QB.

I'd much rather see Patriots vs Atlanta

Atlanta beating Philly in the NFC Championship.

If the Pats lose to the jets next week, they will most likely lose in the 1st round of the playoffs, as they would probably be traveling to Indy to play the Colts.

In a perfect world, we'd get an Eagles-Patriots Superbowl.

In a perfect world, thier planes would crash into each other. :wave:

Considering that Brady has won 25 straight home games, I would guess that they will be favored for all of their remaining home games.

True. And I can't imagine them losing to the Bears. Jay Cutler is just the kind of dumb fock that Belichick can take advantage of. Maybe they could run the table! :shocking: Wouldn't that be bizarre if they finished with the best record in the NFL despite having the WORST third down defense in the entire league?

It wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots were favored for all their remaining games.

12 Nov 25 NE @ DET

13 Dec 06 NYJ @ NE

14 Dec 12 NE @ CHI

15 Dec 19 GB @ NE

16 Dec 26 NE @ BUF

17 Jan 02 MIA @ NE

Whoever wins MNF will be the odds on favorite to win it all.

Biggest MNF game in a long time, could very well be the highest rated in a very long time as well.

Too bad ESPN has the game. Gruden is so bad, I am sick of hearing him deep throat everyone he talks about.

Who will be the lucky man in the Gruden bus this week? I'm guessing Sanchez because Brady won't do it.

The best team in football ?

The young defense is progressing nicely.

Moss must be kicking himself in the ass for leaving the best quarterback, coach and organization in football.

This

Has anyone figured out how the Pats will move the ball without Moss?

I am so frustrated by this lack of offense.

That Branch kid is going places.... :banana:

They'd have scored 46 points with Moss.

:overhead:

Mangini and McCoy bitchslapped your 'best oprganization in football'.

Talk about being at the top of your game. Holy Christ! You should probably delete this thread, fatboy.

:lol:

Mangini and McCoy DID bitchslap your team. Not sure what's so funny? Does that loss get erased because they beat the Jets? I'll hang up and answer.

Mangini and McCoy DID bitchslap your team. Not sure what's so funny? Does that loss get erased because they beat the Jets? I'll hang up and answer.

I'm really tempted to delete this thread... if only the pats, Brady and belichik would stop being the best on the planet :(

I'm really tempted to delete this thread... if only the pats, Brady and belichik would stop being the best on the planet :(

Meh. This season hasn't really shown one team to be dominant. Every week it seems there's a new team that looks like they'd be hard to beat. This week, it's New England. Big deal. They were 18-0 one year and beating everyone by thirty. We all know how that turned out.

They don't want to see Vick and the eagles. That's for sure. :music_guitarred:

Eagles>>>>>>>>>Cleveland. And we all saw how the Patsies fared against the Browns. :music_guitarred:

Eagles>>>>>>>>>Cleveland. And we all saw how the Patsies fared against the Browns. :music_guitarred:

Your transitive property of evaluation can lead to some interesting fail-tardic conclusions...