Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Vjax done for night

Now us Floyd owners need Floyd to get healthy and Vjax to keep agrivating that calf :ninja:

Now us Floyd owners need Floyd to get healthy and Vjax to keep agrivating that calf :ninja:

:pointstosky:

Although, Floyd seems to, uh not be on the field? Its Tutu and Nananee?

for real?

I had started calvin johnson and santonio holmes on Thursday and knew I shouldn't but started him over lloyd today

:pointstosky:

Although, Floyd seems to, uh not be on the field? Its Tutu and Nananee?

I dont think Floyd actually started either?? I wish they held him out tonight so he would be healthy for playoffs :)

I dont think Floyd actually started either?? I wish they held him out tonight so he would be healthy for playoffs :)

Saw him early. Rivers tried to throw to him in the endzone (should have been a flag on Indy for holding)...but on the last three or so drives nothing. This blows. :thumbsdown:

Hmmm this smells fishy. V-Jax wanted to sit out as long as he could. He has to play now to be eligible for service time. Now three plays and hes not returning due to phantom injury. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. :doh:

This smells like an unshowered hooker on a hot day.

No chance he's hurt, now that he's back he can fake an injury and not play, but still get credit for the year.

Hmmm this smells fishy. V-Jax wanted to sit out as long as he could. He has to play now to be eligible for service time. Now three plays and hes not returning due to phantom injury. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. :doh:

Good maybe they dont want him on the field :unsure:

I hinted at that a week or 2 ago and i got called more names than usual :shocking:

Should have never started him instead of brandon lloyd...dumb dumb dumb

ouch!

Good maybe they dont want him on the field :unsure:

I hinted at that a week or 2 ago and i got called more names than usual :shocking:

I guess we will know for sure if he doesnt play again this year.

Should have never started him instead of brandon lloyd...dumb dumb dumb

I started Reggie Bust in the place of Branch :wall: :doh: :mad:

and I would have won, now I'm going to lose

Who expected this guy to come in and be their white Knight in week 12? Are you kidding me. No practice, no real time speed - especially this late in the season, this was never going to happen. Just look what happened to Revis to start this year. Never trust a player early in the season if they held out pre-season. No difference here.

I can't believe any ff owner actually started VJ tonight. You should put yourself on the official week 12 FU thread.

:cheers:

Hopefully he can make it back in time for the fantasy playoffs :doh:

He's a malcontent loser that just got in his "playin time". What else did you expect?

:dunno:

Why anyone thought he'd be any different is beyond me.

Who expected this guy to come in and be their white Knight in week 12? Are you kidding me. No practice, no real time speed - especially this late in the season, this was never going to happen. Just look what happened to Revis to start this year. Never trust a player early in the season if they held out pre-season. No difference here.

I can't believe any ff owner actually started VJ tonight. You should put yourself on the official week 12 FU thread.

If you read the other Vjax threads, you'd see a bunch of noobs who were sure Vjax was gonna just step in and be a stud here on out... ROFLZ :first:

I was wondering how long it would be before some self righteous jackwagon would come in here and play the role of Captain Hindsight and try and give everyone a great big "I told ya so" (Eyeroll)

Somehow i doubt you would have come in and said "hey great start" if he blew up.

I was wondering how long it would be before some self righteous jackwagon would come in here and play the role of Captain Hindsight and try and give everyone a great big "I told ya so" (Eyeroll)

Somehow i doubt you would have come in and said "hey great start" if he blew up.

I called it right from the start. :first:

The guy hadn't played in like a year, what the fock did you expect? Oh, yeah somethin like 120 and 2 TDs. :doh:

He'll prolly be on IR tomorrow.

I started Reggie Bust in the place of Branch :wall: :doh: :mad:

and I would have won, now I'm going to lose

:banana:

If he is on IR, I'd rather know sooner rather than getting strung along for the next few weeks. Then I could at least pick up a different WR. I only have 2 bench spots.

Fock off duchschnozzel :mad:

you must have started him

True. Guys falling all over themselves to tell VJax owners they knew this would happen. Pretty funny stuff.

Did you guys all know SD's defense was going to score 2 TD's? Wish you would have told me since I didn't start them. :banana:

I can't believe how ignorant you are in regards to fantasy football. V-Jax has been practicing for three weeks. The reports were that he was killing it in practice. Now granted, starting him over Brandon Loyld or another stud is not a smart move. However starting him as your 3rd WR was not a bad play. Almost every site had him ranked in the top 30 WR's this week (which would mean he would be starting in most 3WR's leagues besides you and your grandma's 4 teamer).

How were folks to know he was going to fake an injury?

Hindsight is always 20/20 but there is nothing worse than monday morning QB's like what you just posted. HTH

I can't believe how ignorant you are in regards to fantasy football. V-Jax has been practicing for three weeks. The reports were that he was killing it in practice. Now granted, starting him over Brandon Loyld or another stud is not a smart move. However starting him as your 3rd WR was not a bad play. Almost every site had him ranked in the top 30 WR's this week (which would mean he would be starting in most 3WR's leagues besides you and your grandma's 4 teamer).

How were folks to know he was going to fake an injury?

Hindsight is always 20/20 but there is nothing worse than monday morning QB's like what you just posted. HTH

Sounds like somebody started VJax. :lol:

In a must win i started roddy white, sidney rice, and vjax.

I also got to watch my rb ray rices 80yd td screen pass called back due to a bad holding call.

after vjax went out.....i went outside and made myself throwup. First time in 16yrs of ffootball. :P

It does not matter where the "experts" had him ranked. Most are not much more fantasy football knowledgeable then us :shocking: Id say everyone of the "experts" had Chris Johnson ranked in top 5 but instead of being a top 5 RB he couldnt top 5 dam yards :o

I won't say I told you so because I didn't, but it's fantasy common sense to not start a guy after a long period of not playing, at least for a week so you can gauge how he's going to play.

I haven't played Floyd yet since he's been back. Hasn't shown me enough yet.

I won't say I told you so because I didn't, but it's fantasy common sense to not start a guy after a long period of not playing, at least for a week so you can gauge how he's going to play.

I haven't played Floyd yet since he's been back. Hasn't shown me enough yet.

YUP :thumbsup:

If i had Vjax on any team i would have started him as well. But i also did not think he would step right back into that #1 WR role so easy as alot of folks thought. Granted Rivers did not have to do much throwing but did he even target Vjax before he left?

Have him in two leagues, did not start him....hopefully his injury is career-ending, which would be his just deserts for being a focking dumbass

Number one - I guess WR's never have good games or produce week 1 of the season, or even week 1 of the preseason? That never happens, you're right. You hear that fella's? We should cancel week one of the season to see how everybody plays first. :doublethumbsup:

Number two - Who would you have started if you need three and there was crap on the waiver wire: Fitz, Roddy, Floyd, Driver, V-Jax? ........Exactly.

Number three - V-Jax was not coming off of injury. Supposedly he was "fresh" and had been practicing for weeks (ulike players out a while for injury). Comparing the two is really dumb.

Number four - I love it when folks compare their leagues and lineups to others as if we all have the same options. Now that is really focking stupid.

B)

What did i do :dunno: :(

I thought you wanted us to call you names. :unsure:

My bad :banana:

A few of us monday morning QB's were suggesting caution, and for VJax owners to temper their grandiose Jerry Rice expectations they were spouting in his fluffing threads...

HTH