Sign in to follow this  
FeelingMN

What do you need on MNF?

I'm up by 4 and going up against Keller.

I need Belicheck to have worked his genius on stopping Keller. Anything less than 5 points, and I win my division.

What do you guys need tonight?

6 points from Graham in one league to knock Manning/Wayne owner out of playoff contention.

11 points from Welker (1/2 PPR) to win division in another league.

I like my chances - but you never know!

Nada.

Out of it and finally get to enjoy a MNF worth watching. Watching either the Pats or Jets lose is just what this Steeler fan needs.

Good luck to all :cheers:

Nada.

Out of it and finally get to enjoy a MNF worth watching. Watching either the Pats or Jets lose is just what this Steeler fan needs.

Good luck to all :cheers:

I'd think you'd want a PATS loss with PITT-NYJ coming up in a few weeks.

I'd think you'd want a PATS loss with PITT-NYJ coming up in a few weeks.

I'd prefer that but I'll be happy with either of them losing. Not as happy as either team losing their QB for the rest of the year though. :ninja:

I need to Sanchez and Holmes to connect like the dirty mofos they are.

Down by 40 :ninja: with Sanchez/Holmes against Welker.

So you're saying there's a chance.......

I make the playoffs (with a 6-7 record :rolleyes: ) if Brady, Welker, Woodhead and Gronkowski score less than 74 points...

The Jets D and Welker to combine for 2+ points. I'm already sweating :ninja:

Braylon Edwards, Wes Welker, and LaDanian Tomlinson to score 48 pts or less combined. Im playing the 11-1 first place team, and a win assures me of the #2 seed i think. I see myself losing on a last second TD pass to Welker, sealing the game for the Patriots. Im not sure if i will cheer or cry. Probably both.

I need to Sanchez and Holmes to connect like the dirty mofos they are.

Down by 40 :ninja: with Sanchez/Holmes against Welker.

So you're saying there's a chance.......

I'll go with that... GO JETS!!! Lots of Jets Defense as well!!

Need Brady and Gronkowski to have good games (30 or so from Brady, 10-15 from the TE type of games). And B Edwards to do next to nothing. I may still be able to back into the playoffs though. Out of the 4 6-6 teams left that are vieing for the 2 playoff spots One team won and two teams lost and me going tonight. Dont know the tie breakers yet but I think its total points then division wins or something like that. If it is that then I'm. But we'll see. For now its just about Brady and Gronkowski.

Need Brady and Gronkowski to have good games (30 or so from Brady, 10-15 from the TE type of games). And B Edwards to do next to nothing. I may still be able to back into the playoffs though. Out of the 4 6-6 teams left that are vieing for the 2 playoff spots One team won and two teams lost and me going tonight. Dont know the tie breakers yet but I think its total points then division wins or something like that. If it is that then I'm. But we'll see. For now its just about Brady and Gronkowski.

Brady will be SMOTHERED by the UNBELIEVABLE Jets Defense.... BJGE squeeks a couple first half run TDs and maybe a couple FGs or 3 for NE

Jets 27 Pats (17-20)

I'll clinch a first round bye in my PPR league if LT keeps it under 32 points.

Lets see a lot of Shonne Greene tonight...!

I am holding on to a 39 point lead and he has LT, Keller, and Braylon Edwards. If I win, I make the playoffs. I am not feeling very confident as I see a shootout and the Pats' D is a seive. Come on Santonio Holmes and Shonn Greene!!!

Santonio Holmes scores 10 pts and I make the playoffs. Cmon big dog!!!

I have it wrapped up with Keller going tonight. It is so nice to be able to watch the game and not worry about Fantasy stats.

5 points from Folk. As bad as he is...he has only score less than six points in a game once...the game where the NYJ's were shut out by GB. Hoping for 2 NY FGs in the first quarter so I can relax and enjoy the rest of the MNF matchup.

I need 9 from Folk. Basically, I'm looking for the Jets to drive it on down to the 20-30 and kick. :cheers:

I'm done, but if Holmes stays within 18 pts of Brady, I win my division and get a bye next week. Jets fan (yuk!) for one night.

Just need 5 from Holmes in a PPR to secure the win and a first round bye. First play, quick slant for 40 yards ought to do it...

I need Brady, Welker and Pats defense to get me some dam points :thumbsup: But i dont care if i lose my fantasy game as long as....................................................................THE PATS WIN :pointstosky:

Brady will be SMOTHERED by the UNBELIEVABLE Jets Defense.... BJGE squeeks a couple first half run TDs and maybe a couple FGs or 3 for NE

Jets 27 Pats (17-20)

We'll see. :music_guitarred:

I need Brady, Welker and Pats defense to get me some dam points :thumbsup: But i dont care if i lose my fantasy game as long as....................................................................THE PATS WIN :pointstosky:

Does it make me a bad Patriots fan if im a little pissed off every time Welker catches a ball tonight?

Nothing. I'm up by 25 with Woodhead and the Pats D still going and my opponent is done.

#1 seed and a first round bye, baby! :pointstosky:

Don't need anything, but a 3-0 game would be nice, would keep me as the #2 total points team in the league.

20 pts from Brady would win it for me

Im down 38 with Brady, Welker and Pats defense :unsure: A win i lock up #2 seed in one league and if guy gets 9 pts from Keller and Folk i clinch #2 seed in that league <_<

So i too would really like to get 20 from Brady :doublethumbsup:

down by 17 with woodhead and graham going, he's got hernandez. Probably not going to happen but I'm locked into the #2 slot with a first round bye no matter what happens.

I need Santonio Holmes to put up less than 15 pts. If he does, I take 2nd place and get a bye next week. If he puts up more than 15, I'll be in third and have to play in the first round.