Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

"""Official American Idol 10th Season"""

One of the TVs at work just showed some highlights on Fox News....holy crap J-Lo is still smoking hot.

It was OK. I didn't laugh as much as I have in the past. They need to feature some really really bad people more. That's what makes the auditions fun.

It seemed like most the people they are sending to Hollywood are teenagers. They need a rocker like Daughtry or David Cook. Hell I'd take a Adam Lambert. At least he did some interesting things, like his version of Ring of Fire.

They are really missing the snide, but true comments comments, that Simon Cowell made when someone got up there and just blew donkey cack on the vocals.

They are really missing the snide, but true comments comments, that Simon Cowell made when someone got up there and just blew donkey cack on the vocals.

Me too. I usually agreed with him. And really he was doing them a favor. Some of them needed to be slapped into reality.

it was a good show, but they do miss Simon and his cheeky accent making people cry.

And I miss waiting to see how focked up Paula would get. That really was a big part of the show. They should have gotten Ozzy Osbourne as a judge. Or Charlie Sheen.

I would rather stick my tongue in a deep fryer then watch a second of this abortion of a "show". :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Caught a little of it while sharpening my axe. Tyler and J-Lo both seem to be taking it seriously; obviously they didn't try to get someone to "replace" Simon's sardonic wit. Probably a good idea. We'll see how it goes.

Didn't see anyone that had the potential to win it all. I did see a few top 20 potentials.

And yes. J Lo still got it.

I would rather stick my tongue in a deep fryer then watch a second of this abortion of a "show". :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Didn't stop you from rushing into an American Idol thread though, did it? :music_guitarred: :banana:

Let me get in early and say that Tyler and J-Lo better up their game.

I also agree that the contestants last night weren't anything special.

I was a loyal American Idol watcher for 8 and 1/2 seasons. My attention span for it waned last year. Now that Simon is off the show I'm completley off the bandwagon. It was a well thought out and great idea for a television show. It's had all kinds of copycats. However 2011 is the year AI has completely jumped the shark. I think the ratings will prove that out this year.

However 2011 is the year AI has completely jumped the shark. I think the ratings will prove that out this year.

You may be right. I used to only watch the beginning for the people that sucked. Then a few season someone would catch my interest, and I would follow them.

So far there's no one worth following. Although the freaks in NOLA should be fun next week.

Tonight is New Orleans night.:ninja:

I only watch the begining. Watching the agony of defeat is what makes the show. They should have hired Phillybear to replace Simon.

Tonight is New Orleans night.:ninja:

I only watch the begining. Watching the agony of defeat is what makes the show. They should have hired Phillybear to replace Simon.

:clap:

I can't believe you homos watch that show.

:banana:

According to Billboard.com, the tenth season premiere of "American Idol" fell 13 percent among total viewers and 18 percent in the ad-coveted demographic of 18-49-year olds, according to preliminary data from Nielsen. The two-hour opener, featuring new judges Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, was watched by 26.1 million viewers with a 9.7 in the demo.

"American Idol" has been declining since the 2007 season when the premiere installment attracted a high of 37.4 million viewers with a 15.8 in the demo.

Why. Do you have a better homo show we should watch?

:unsure:

The SUX video collection

is this about SUXs boner again?

The only thing 'about' Sux's boner is his own hand.

Word play.  Outstanding.

I am sort of liking Steven Tyler on there...afterall. I think you could make a drinking game out of all the times he's says or sings something in gibberish. He also seems kind of creepy in a dirty old man kind of way with all the pretty chicks...which I can relate to.

I watched the first hour last night and gave up. Everyone that they are sending to Hollywood is 15 years old. It looks like they are looking for the next Hanna Montana or Bebier. And they are not showing enough of the really bad performances. That and no Paula being high. No Simon distroying dreams. I have lost interest.

I watched the first hour last night and gave up. Everyone that they are sending to Hollywood is 15 years old. It looks like they are looking for the next Hanna Montana or Bebier. And they are not showing enough of the really bad performances. That and no Paula being high. No Simon distroying dreams. I have lost interest.

All of the sudden you have a problem with 15 year olds?

I am sort of liking Steven Tyler on there...afterall. I think you could make a drinking game out of all the times he's says or sings something in gibberish.

Tyler is like a breath of fresh air on there. Luckily, it was only an hour show or I would have been so shitfaced I might have pukes. It's like he has rock and roll tourette's. :music_guitarred:

As much as I loved Simon Cowell and his honesty, I like Steven Tyler even more.

I haven't watched American Idol for quite a few seasons, I have seen every episode of this season.

I watch with my girlfriend who cries at least 5 times a show, christ even I cried twice the other night.

The dude that didn't leave his fiancee who was injured in the accident and the chick that was in love with Tyler. :cry :cry:

As much as I loved Simon Cowell and his honesty, I like Steven Tyler even more.

I haven't watched American Idol for quite a few seasons, I have seen every episode of this season.

I watch with my girlfriend who cries at least 5 times a show, christ even I cried twice the other night.

The dude that didn't leave his fiancee who was injured in the accident and the chick that was in love with Tyler. :cry :cry:

Jusy once I'd like to see them give the :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: to one of these sob stories.

http://www.laurusfoundation.org/help-juliana-ramos.php

Juliana Ramos was injured in a serious car accident on October 2, 2009 while driving home from work. She suffered a severe skull fracture, a traumatic brain injury (TBI), and multiple fractures to her beautiful face. Her chances of surviving through the night were in doubt and it was much too soon to speculate about her prospects for a full recovery.

Tyler is an Icon but is out of his element , Jlo isn't as bad as I thought. Show is missing Simon a lot or at least a brutally honest element.

Theyshould have gone through with what was rumored and to get Howard Stern as a judge.

Episode: Hollywood Round, Part 1 (NEW)

Auditions continue in Hollywood.

Tonight's the Night. :banana: