Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

*OFFICIAL* Lurker Check-In Thread

This is the time of year when kids go back to school, Eurotrash go on 6-week government-paid vacation, and the mind turns to fantasy football. I want to welcome all of our new visitors and encourage you to join if you haven't, and to use this thread to introduce yourself to the Geek Club. Don't be afraid to post; we have virtually no standards. If you don't believe me, read any MDC post in the past month. :cheers:

We need to recruit some new blood over here. Anyone up for a Mange Bored recruiting mission? Is there anyone worth recruiting over there?

We need to recruit some new blood over here. Anyone up for a Mange Bored recruiting mission? Is there anyone worth recruiting over there?

I'd rather spill some blood. Then bathe in it. Then drink it.

Hey I was just thinking of you the other day Jerry. I saw that professional poker/author player on T.V. that looks like you playing a heads up poker match with Eric Sidel (SP?). I hadn't seen him on the poker circuit for some time and yet there he was and I was like wow there is that dued that looks like Jerryskids. :wave: I know lame but I have so little in life.

I see wifflenut lurking from time to time. I figured he'd at least say hello by now. :wave:

I see wifflenut lurking from time to time. I figured he'd at least say hello by now. :wave:

Nah, I think he lost a bet or sumphin. :bench:

Hey I was just thinking of you the other day Jerry. I saw that professional poker/author player on T.V. that looks like you playing a heads up poker match with Eric Sidel (SP?). I hadn't seen him on the poker circuit for some time and yet there he was and I was like wow there is that dued that looks like Jerryskids. :wave: I know lame but I have so little in life.

I've been told I look like Phil Hellmuth by folks here. I don't see it, but whatever. :dunno:

Also, I was thinking about you the other day too... no wait, I wasn't, because I don't fantasize about random internet dudes.

Anyway, back on topic, c'mon in new people, we're all nice here, honest. :cheers:

Yeah, there are some alright people over there.

I'd rather spill some blood. Then bathe in it. Then drink it.

You gotta recruit the new blood, then you can bathe and drink. Patience big fella.

We care here. Yesterday, I gave a fellow poster an innerwebs hug, he threw up on me, felt bad about it, so I gave him another hug. Thats the extent we go to here to make others feel special :)

Prerequisites:

Low hanging member

Large bank account

Must bang supermodels

Win your fantasy league at least 4 of every 5 years

Be willing to beat the shiit out of anyone with a different POV

Welcome! :)

Anyway, back on topic, c'mon in new people, we're all nice here, honest. :cheers:

Are you trying to get laid?

We care here. Yesterday, I gave a fellow poster an innerwebs hug, he threw up on me, felt bad about it, so I gave him another hug. Thats the extent we go to here to make others feel special :)

Prerequisites:

Low hanging member

Large bank account

Must bang supermodels

You left out the part about everybody here being on the Lake Of Fire list except for Savage Beast. I am one of God's elect servants(Isa 42:1).

I've been told I look like Phil Hellmuth by folks here. I don't see it, but whatever. :dunno:

Also, I was thinking about you the other day too... no wait, I wasn't, because I don't fantasize about random internet dudes.

No No Not Hellmuth, it is Phil Gordon anyway hope the kids and wife are doing well.

Prerequisites:

Low hanging member

Large bank account

Must bang supermodels

Slacker :thumbsdown:

Hi, my name is Mike Shots and I am an alcohol......whoops wrong venue - I mean and I am new here.

Nice to meat you.

Shake it easy.

:cheers:

Here you go Jerry, You got a live one.

Welcome to the posting side of things. What part of the world are you in, pal? :thumbsup: I live in Fort Worth, TX now, but lived in Cali for a long time and 10 years in Maryland. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the posting side of things. What part of the world are you in, pal? :thumbsup: I live in Fort Worth, TX now, but lived in Cali for a long time and 10 years in Maryland. :thumbsup:

OMG this is a gay hook up thread.

OMG this is a gay hook up thread.

Nothing gets by you when it comes to outting dudes <_< unless they are in your family :thumbsup:

Hi, my name is Mike Shots and I am an alcohol......whoops wrong venue - I mean and I am new here.

No, no I think you had it right the first time. :cheers:

You poor bastard.Ten years in Maryland,did you lose a bet?

35 years, here. You mean there's more? :shocking:

What do you recommend?

Blind Squirrels

FF Rookie

Group: Members

One would think something here would have you post more than 3 times in over 6 years :shocking:

Even if you're an alias...

That's funny! :lol: I moved from O.C. in Cali too! Makes me look even dumberer. Actually, we lived in Frederick, MD and it was a great place to raise kids. Beautiful neighborhood. Catoctin Mountains on one side of the house and green fields with through bred horses on the other.

After so may 100+ degree days here in Texor, Maryland is looking pretty good. :(

I live in Tempe AZ. I was an Air Force brat so I have lived all over the world. Been to all 50 states and about 30 foreign lands.

Blind Squirrels

FF Rookie

Group: Members

One would think something here would have you post more than 3 times in over 6 years :shocking:

Even if you're an alias...

No alias, just did not have much to say.

I live in Tempe AZ. I was an Air Force brat so I have lived all over the world. Been to all 50 states and about 30 foreign lands.

BROTHAR!!!! :hugmeat: I live in Ahwatukee. :cheers:

Hot enough for you? :lol:

yeah... i'm back... i know all you derels missed me :banana:

are you the guy from sanford and son?

No wonder you've only posted 7 times in 6 1/2 years. :dunno: