montana

MNF - What do you need?

Two leagues riding on Monday night:

Dynasty: need 8 pts from Gates in PPR

ReDraft: need Cassel to outscore the Chargers D by 5 points

I am not confident in either outcome :ninja:

KC DEF ENCORE!!!!!

Gates to score 8 points or less.

Thanks to Garrett deciding to throw the ball 11 million times at the goalline rather than give it to Murray (of course, Id have been fine it one of those had been caught by Dez).

I need Novak to suck (6 pts or less)...

I also need Bowe to be huge...Something like 8/150/1 or 6/120/2...

Here's hopin'!

I have won but I have Battle in my lineup. If the Chiefs are smart they will get a run game going tonight, Matt Cassel against SD pass D will not be pretty. Would like too see Haley give the ball mostly to Battle when running and a little McCluster and leave out Thomas Jones, hes terrible.

I need San Diego to hold Battle to less than 18.3 fantasy points in a .2 PPR. Basically if they hold battle to under a 100 yards rushing or 120 yards combined and a touch down I should be good to go. I have a feeling it will be a nail biter and I will be staying up to the end. After watching the Chicago D and kicker slowly erase my 20 point lead two weeks ago I am not looking forward to tonight.

Battle to go off!

:crossfingers:

I need Battle to score 37 in a non-PPR. 200 yards and 3 TDs should do it. :thumbsup:

I've won, but would Love to see Battle go apeshcit tonight.

Good Luck All!

I have the 2nd most points this week....like my luck all season I'm playing the guy with the most points(SJAX/AP)

I need Vjax to score 31pts.....hello .500

I'm done but the guy I am playing needs Cassell, Gates and Bowe to put up 30 points between the three.. I think I'm gonna loose!! :cheers:

Thanks to Dan Bailey and CJ - need Bowe and/or the Chargers def to go off. 20 points should do it.

22 points from Battle and KC D in a TD heavy league (1 point per 20 yards rushing and receiving). Seems pausible, but Battle will need at least 1 TD.

fortunately dez did next to nothing for my opponent last night so I only need 5 points from Bowe to lock up the W. Also helped that Tebow salvaged some garbage points in that blowout. I'm feeling pretty comfortable that I'll win this week and go to 5-3 after an 0-3 start.

Only that Mathews scores more pts then Rivers. I'm up 2 pts; Opponant has Rivers & I'm running Mathews.

thought I had a win in the bag, but shady McCoy was in his lineup... and Dez took a dump on me (Garett's fault!).

Arrowhead is a tough place to play...but Rivers is due for a big game. so I'm preparing for the worst.

I have no confidance in Mathews' health ROS. :dunno:

What I need is a game on Monday Night thats actually worth watching. Another YAWNER.... :rolleyes:

In my big money league, I need Battle not to fumble 84 times. Suffice to say i had a good week vs an opponent with Bye week issues.

League #2, got smoked by a :banana: posting geek. Would need Dwayne Bowe to shatter multiple NFL records to have a chance.

League #3, Need Matthews to get less than 21 points in a non-ppr.