Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Stafford?

That's like 6 INTs in the last 65 minutes...you sure that digit isn't bothering you?!

:wall:

They need to start simulating a game for him 30 min before kickoff or something because his first halves have been pretty consistently bad this year.

Edit: Both the pics were bad to. First one, he just didn't see the guy. Second on, he's trying to force a ball into triple coverage. WTF Staff.

I need Stafford to have a solid day while throwing to Calvin to have a chance....not a good start :wall:

Now they run Keiland WIlliams and he fumbles.

Run Mo Morris clowns.

yeah because Maurice f'in Morris will solve their problems

He is fine. He was forcing the ball down field. He started to take what the defense was giving him and now lighting it up.

Yep. He has definitely changed his approach from earlier in the game and he looks way, way better.

4 TD Passes!!!

Also, Scheffler officially has the worst TD celebrations in the league...maybe all time...

benched him for Palmer :(

I thought about it, but sticked to Stafford...did start D. Moore over Manningham :(

What the hell stafford, I can't stand 29 points. Freaking sucks. Wish I didn't start you. I mean, if you can't get 35 points minimum, then you are garbage.

These threads are like fantasy gold. Start a thread bashing them 1 quarter into the game and they're guaranteed to blow up. I need someone to start one for the entire Chargers offense. Hook me up with a Eagles one later too.

What the hell stafford, I can't stand 29 points. Freaking sucks. Wish I didn't start you. I mean, if you can't get 35 points minimum, then you are garbage.

He put up 39.6 in my league. :pointstosky:

That's like 6 INTs in the last 65 minutes...you sure that digit isn't bothering you?!

:wall:

...and 6 tds in the last two games. and 31 in his last 12 games.

seriously, you ledge jumpers crack me up. here's a sanity pill for you: he's the first 23-year-old qb in nearly 30 years to throw 25+ tds (with 6 full games yet to play). go look up who the other one was.

relax already. he is only 23--which means you're going to see a rough game here and there. and least he has an excuse.

despite only being 23, who else in the nfc would you want as your qb? it's pretty short focking list. rodgers (for now). okay. brees, maybe (even that's an argument at the moment). that's about it.

and who else from the afc? brady. and... :dunno:

I think I found one of my keepers for next year. :pointstosky:

welcome to the party. you're a little late, but you might be able to suck some foam out of the empty keg in the backyard. keep those lightning-like reflexes going :cheers:

These threads are like fantasy gold. Start a thread bashing them 1 quarter into the game and they're guaranteed to blow up. I need someone to start one for the entire Chargers offense. Hook me up with a Eagles one later too.

Hence the reason I started it. That was a 42 pt reversal from where I was when I posted it (-3 to 39!).

Thank you Matt Stafford...thank you sweet Baby Jesus!

:pointstosky:

I have Stafford in TWO leagues.

I started Newton over him, which is fine and I had that all week.

at 12:45 on Sunday I decided to put Manning in for Stafford. :overhead: (i suck at life and that move actually makes no sense looking back on it)

I ended up losing by 50 anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered. Although it would have been nice to have him in there.

seriously, you ledge jumpers crack me up. here's a sanity pill for you: he's the first 23-year-old qb in nearly 30 years to throw 25+ tds (with 6 full games yet to play). go look up who the other one was.

relax already. he is only 23--which means you're going to see a rough game here and there. and least he has an excuse.

despite only being 23, who else in the nfc would you want as your qb? it's pretty short focking list. rodgers (for now). okay. brees, maybe (even that's an argument at the moment). that's about it.

Rodgers "for now"? How about...Rodgers for a long time.

Brees is not an argument for any rational fan. Brees is the easy answer over Stafford.

The argument would be with Ryan...Cam could overtake him if he keeps playing well and improves some but for now Stafford is easily ahead of him.

Romo could be argued as well...Vick...even Eli.

AFC

Brady, Ben, Peyton if he makes it back, Rivers could be argued.

holy crap, are you that blind?

NFC:

Without a doubt division:

Rodgers (and it ain't even close)

Brees (also not close)

Maybe division:

Newton

Manning

Ryan

Romo

Cutler

AFC:

Brady (and it ain't even close)

Roethlisberger (also not close)

Maybe division:

Peyton (a very shaky maybe)

Rivers (this was a "without a doubt" until this year, but I still give him the edge)

Schaub

I can think of an easy 5 QB's off the top of my head that I'd rather have for at least the next 3 years over Stafford and probably 5 more that are in the same bracket at him. The guy hasn't played a full season yet (I should point out that he's not done with this one yet) and has no playoff appearances. Hell, if it weren't for the break of Cutler's thumb, there's no real guarantee the Lions even make it this year. They seem to be able to beat bad teams...good ones...um not so much. You're talking about a team that has beaten ONE team with a winning record when the played them (Week 4 over then 2-1 Dallas). Stafford is, thus far this year, a good Fantast QB but has done NOTHING thus far to merit inclusion in the names mentioned.

:rolleyes:

at 12:45 on Sunday I decided to put Manning in for Stafford. :overhead: (i suck at life and that move actually makes no sense looking back on it)

Those 12:45 moves KILL you. :doh:

lmao

swamp breath has throw the line into the water and fish are in a frenzy! pat yourselves on the back, you'be been hooked by the best!

lmao

swamp breath has throw the line into the water and fish are in a frenzy! pat yourselves on the back, you'be been hooked by the best!

Problem is...he actually believes the crap and is not fishing.

He is that damn stupid.

Problem is...he actually believes the crap and is not fishing.

He is that damn stupid.

oh i know. stupid and delusional...

he's probably already annointed suh the greatest DLineman in the history of man, megatron the greatest receiver since the big bang, and I'm sure at 1 point he had millen in the top 5 greatest GMs in the history of ALL sports worldwide. That's just the kind of moron he is...that doesn't change the fact that if you take him seriously, aka engage him in serious discussion based on his stupid delusional rantings, you're a fish that got caught on the hook...

he's probably already annointed suh the greatest DLineman in the history of man, megatron the greatest receiver since the big bang, and I'm sure at 1 point he had millen in the top 5 greatest GMs in the history of ALL sports worldwide. That's just the kind of moron he is...that doesn't change the fact that if you take him seriously, aka engage him in serious discussion based on his stupid delusional rantings, you're a fish that got caught on the hook...

stafford's no alex smith, i'll grant you that. guess you got me there :thumbsup:

Or the rest of us have fun constantly beating him down and watching him go nuts trying to defend his crap til he blows and then goes into hiding every fall.

holy crap, are you that blind?

NFC:

Rodgers (and it ain't even close)

Brees (also not close)

Maybe division:

Newton

Manning

Ryan

Romo

Cutler

AFC:

Brady (and it ain't even close)

Roethlisberger (also not close)

Maybe division:

Peyton (a very shaky maybe)

Rivers (this was a "without a doubt" until this year, but I still give him the edge)

Schaub

I can think of an easy 5 QB's off the top of my head that I'd rather have for at least the next 3 years over Stafford and probably 5 more that are in the same bracket at him. The guy hasn't played a full season yet (I should point out that he's not done with this one yet) and has no playoff appearances. Hell, if it weren't for the break of Cutler's thumb, there's no real guarantee the Lions even make it this year. They seem to be able to beat bad teams...good ones...um not so much. You're talking about a team that has beaten ONE team with a winning record when the played them (Week 4 over then 2-1 Dallas). Stafford is, thus far this year, a good Fantast QB but has done NOTHING thus far to merit inclusion in the names mentioned.

:rolleyes:

well, it's free country. knock yourself out. sure you didn't forget a few qbs in that list? sure you did. add some more, champ :thumbsup: