Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

TBBOM Ask Me Anything

Why did you flake out on the cult classic dynasty? :bandana:

I had some home computer issues recently (it died) and just now got a new one. I could access my other league at work, but not that one.

I promise I will be a model owner next season if you guys don't boot me. :(

how's the rash?

no seriously. i'm going to memphis and nashville this summer... on tour... like singing... with like my keyboard and a guitarist...

you should come. or at least tell me where to go/what to do/see? i'm going to Graceland... obviously

:cheers:

how's the rash?

no seriously. i'm going to memphis and nashville this summer... on tour... like singing... with like my keyboard and a guitarist...

you should come. or at least tell me where to go/what to do/see? i'm going to Graceland... obviously

:cheers:

I've actually never been to graceland. It's one of those things locals don't do on pain of death. If you are looking to party, my brother is a dj and knows all the cool bars. PM me and I'll let you know.

Let me know when/where you are playing in Nashville, I'll have to check it out.

you should cum.

Fixed

Where did you meet your wife? What does she do?

How often do you wank it?

Which Geek did you vote for for GOTY? Why?

Best concert you've ever been to?

If could have front-row tickets to one sporting event and a time machine to get back to it, what event would you like to see?

You are driving along a deserted back road and come across a bad car accident. You stop to investigate, and find Derek Dooley at the wheel, unconscious and bleeding. What do you do?

I've actually never been to graceland. It's one of those things locals don't do on pain of death. If you are looking to party, my brother is a dj and knows all the cool bars. PM me and I'll let you know.

Let me know when/where you are playing in Nashville, I'll have to check it out.

Don't wear pants you care about. :thumbsup:

I was in the marching band

Which instrument? Tuba?

Were you one of the biggest kids in high school?

Did you get in many fights as a kid?

Which instrument? Tuba?

Dude, he was a shy fat kid in the band, OF COURSE he got his ass kicked, hell I'm thinking about taking his lunch money for old times sake

No, I never played sports. I was a shy geeky kid (I know right!). I was in the marching band, and did mock trial. In hindsight, I wish I had played football... even if I had no talent, I was big enough to be a decent lineman in high school. Prolly woulda gotten more too.

You remind me of one of my best friends in HS. Wouldn't call him geeky but definitely shy and not into sports. Dude was like 6'6", 260, pretty well built. Football coaches wanted him to join the team but he was never interested. He was a serious percussionist from a musical family; ended up pursuing it as his career.

Could you name three of your favorite authors and the book you've most recently read?

Also, what question do you wish someone would ask you?

1st world issues....

Compared to other questions that have been asked...yes

Toilet paper: over or under the roll?

Great question! Forget Kate Beckinsale, this is the true test. :thumbsup:

If you overheard the waitress at Long John Silvers tell another waitress that her kid had to go the hospital because he can't stop shoving things in his ass and needed help, would you tip her a little more or feel that you were meant to hear that conversation and tip her the same?

Where did you meet your wife? What does she do?

How often do you wank it?

Which Geek did you vote for for GOTY? Why?

We met through a matchmaking service actually.

She is a teacher and a counselor.

I voted for Volty and Nikki. Volty cause he did a great job with the Cult Classic League, and nikki cause, well, funny seems to follow her around.

Bestest thing you ever pissed on that you weren't supposed tooo?

There is a large baptist church in my hometown we all call Ft. God. I pissed on it once. Service let out midstream. We had to run.

(I was really athiest back then, not anymore. Feel kind of bad about it, but I was 16. Sorry God.)

Best concert you've ever been to?

If could have front-row tickets to one sporting event and a time machine to get back to it, what event would you like to see?

Tough one. R.E.M., cause they are my favorite. Richard Thompson was awesome too, had front row seats.

Hmm... I'm not a boxing fan, but maybe the rumble in the jungle?

You are driving along a deserted back road and come across a bad car accident. You stop to investigate, and find Derek Dooley at the wheel, unconscious and bleeding. What do you do?

I have no problem with Dooley. He's making the best he can of a bad situation. I'd call the cops and perform what first aid I can.

Which instrument? Tuba?

Trombone.

Yes, I was one of the biggest in my 2000+ high school.

Very few fights. Even though I was a wussy dork, I rarely got picked on, cause I was huge. I guess people figured that if a fight got started, the rage would come and I'd be a handfull, I dunno.

Toilet paper: over or under the roll?

Don't care. Whichever way it happens to fall.

Could you name three of your favorite authors and the book you've most recently read?

Also, what question do you wish someone would ask you?

Three favorite authors? Tough one.

Coleen McCarthy- Great historical fiction series on Republican Rome. She also wrote the Thorn Birds if you know that.

George MacDonald Frasier - Wrote the Flashman series, which is an awesome humerous historical fiction series. You guys would like it.

Leo Tolstoy. War and Peace is the best novel ever written and Anna Karrennina is close.

Right know, I am reading The Assassins of Alamut, a historical fiction set in the Hashashins, it is in the crusades from the islamic point of view. PRetty entertaining.

How do you feel about Kate Beckinsale? How you answer will determine whether or not I like you.

She is smoking hot and the accent is sexy as hell. :wub:

where the fock are you and why aren't you answering these questions?? :mad:

Sorry. I'm here now.

What's the kinkiest thing you've done with a woman?

Um... focked while driving a car? Rimjobs? I dunno.

Given that you were in the band and a follow up to newbies question: what's the kinkiest thing you did to a dude?

Three favorite authors? Tough one.

Coleen McCarthy- Great historical fiction series on Republican Rome. She also wrote the Thorn Birds if you know that.

George MacDonald Frasier - Wrote the Flashman series, which is an awesome humerous historical fiction series. You guys would like it.

Leo Tolstoy. War and Peace is the best novel ever written and Anna Karrennina is close.

I believe that Colleen McCullough wrote Thorn Birds.

I know someone with the other name and she did not write that book. :lol:

How many times did you visit Mons Venus or Space Odyssey while in Tampon?

How many dances did you purchase?

How can you NOT have strong feelings about whether toilet paper should come out over or under the roll?? That's anarchy!

I believe that Colleen McCullough wrote Thorn Birds.

I know someone with the other name and she did not write that book. :lol:

You're right, sorry, I had crap going on in the background. Check out her Masters of Rome series, its very good.

How many times did you visit Mons Venus or Space Odyssey while in Tampon?

How many dances did you purchase?

Went to Mons once, no dances. That place was crazy. The strippers blew a dude on stage for his bachelor party while two others 69ed.

How can you NOT have strong feelings about whether toilet paper should come out over or under the roll?? That's anarchy!

Just doesn't matter to me. I just put it on any which way.

Favorite rap artist?

Favorite male rock singer?

Favorite female rock singer?

Favorite rap artist?

Favorite male rock singer?

Favorite female rock singer?

I generally dislike rap. I find it... annoying. My favorite though, to the extent I have one, would probably be Eminem. His lyrics are smarter than most.

Male rock singer? If you consider him rock, I'd have to say Van Morrison. Moondance and Astral Weeks are two of my 10 favorite albums all time. Astral Weeks, in fact, has been my go to bedroom CD for years.

Female rock singer? Margo Timmons, Cowboy Junkies.

Over only! DEATH TO THE UNDERS!!!!! :mad:

That question prompted me to ask my wife about it. Turns out, she is a rabid over, and has been correcting my slipshod ways for years. Who knew.

What's on the table for your last meal?

Being from the south, do you say "ya'll" or have a southern accent?

What's on the table for your last meal?

Being from the south, do you say "ya'll" or have a southern accent?

Last meal? Probably some Paella and a good red wine, probably a Shiraz or a Beaujoulais.

Yes, I say ya'll constantly. No, I do not have an accent. I grew up in the nice suburbs, and nobody really had one. When I moved to Florida, all my classmates were amazed that I didn't have an accent, and didn't believe I was from TN.

Then we went and sang karaoke. I got drunk and sang "You don't have to call me darlin" by david allen coe. That convinced em. I told them everyone sounds southern when they are drunk, as a slur and a drawl are pretty much the same thing.

I have a bunch of cousins that sound like Ellie Mae Clampet. Its funny, If I spend a bunch of time around people like that, an accent begins to emerge. When I leave, I go back to normal.

I drove around TN so much doing collections that I can usually tell within a two or three county radius exactly where in the state people are from. Its a gift... I'm the hick whisperer.

Why are attorneys such ass holes?

Interesting question. I have several thoughts...

First, the law attracts a large number of type A personallity swinging d!ck types. Just goes with the territory.

Secondly, our clients expect it. Nobody wants to hire the calm, reasonable, mild mannered guy. They all want the fire breathing pit bull. So we put on a show.

Here's what usually happens...

In the courtroom, both lawyers put on the razzle dazzle for their clients. It looks like scorched earth war is imminent. Then we go out in the hall, and it goes like this...

"Man, my client is a stupid tvvat, and you are gonna kick my teeth down my throat if it goes to trial. I know it, you know it. Let's say we settle this thing."

And a settlement occurs. %99.9 percent of "lawyering" happens in the hallway or on the phone. The crap in court is window dressing to make our clients feel like we earned our fee.

That question prompted me to ask my wife about it. Turns out, she is a rabid over, and has been correcting my slipshod ways for years. Who knew.

You found yourself a keeper. :wub: