Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

‘Bradying’ replacing 'Tebowing'

If I was an AD Exec

Bradying..............Ads for adult men that need erectile dsyfuntion meds and need starrining at their cack for it to make sense

Tebowing...........Ads for adult men that can fawk their significant others and prey because they can and will look like that God in front of the museum and make it work

Sometimes I really hate the internet.

:bradying:

Is Bradying when you make the 2-handed choking signal?

If anyone could identify it, I'm guessing it would be you and the rest of the 2011 Eagles fanbase. :dunno:

Is this now four straight playoff games where the Pats were eliminated as the favorites?

UNFUNNY ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong!!!

You 'bradyed' this thread. :banana:

Is this now four straight playoff games where the Pats were eliminated as the favorites?

Dyyyyyyyyyummmm ....I think they beat Baltimore and Denver ...as underdogs at home ? Holy fock are you pathetically retarded

I'm gonna go with the not too funny side. That said, between this, his dumb broad and the Superbowl, Tommy Terrific ain't having the best week. :banana:

Dyyyyyyyyyummmm ....I think they beat Baltimore and Denver ...as underdogs at home ? Holy fock are you pathetically retarded

I guess I worded it wrong. In the last four Patriot playoff losses, weren't they favored each time?

If anyone could identify it, I'm guessing it would be you and the rest of the 2011 Eagles fanbase. :dunno:

Underperforming isn't choking.

Finishing as the top seed and losing to a 9-7 team that barely made the playoffs = choking.

Vikinging

Comparing yourself to a 7 yr old boy isn't very flattering for you.

Comparing yourself to a 7 yr old boy isn't very flattering for you.

You look at least 8 in that video

I guess I worded it wrong. In the last four Patriot playoff losses, weren't they favored each time?

Bump. Now that I worded it correctly, the Brady fans aren't answering. :dunno:

Bump. Now that I worded it correctly, the Brady fans aren't answering. :dunno:

Big fockingwhipdeedoo ? Is there a point to it ?

Big fockingwhipdeedoo ? Is there a point to it ?

Uhhhh, connect the dots. Brady went from being Mr Clutch in the post-season to being the biggest choker in the league. For a while there, people were saying Brady was an all-time great. I think being clutch in the post-season is a HUGE part of being considered a great QB. He's still an awesome regular season and fantasy quarterback, though. :doublethumbsup:

Underperforming isn't choking.

Finishing as the top seed and losing to a 9-7 team that barely made the playoffs = choking.

your team was one of the odds-on favorites to win the Super Bowl prior to the season and couldnt beat out that 9-7 team you described above to even make the playoffs. For one game, the Patriots were 2.5 point favorites and a slight favorite on the moneyline and lost. Whatever name you want to put on it, what the Eagles did this year in infinitely worse that what the patriots did.

your team was one of the odds-on favorites to win the Super Bowl prior to the season and couldnt beat out that 9-7 team you described above to even make the playoffs. For one game, the Patriots were 2.5 point favorites and a slight favorite on the moneyline and lost. Whatever name you want to put on it, what the Eagles did this year in infinitely worse that what the patriots did.

The Eagles just weren't as good as we thought they were. The Patriots choked.

8. (intr) (esp in sport) to be seized with tension and fail to perform well

Describes Tom Terrific and the Patriots' performance to a tee. Glad to see they cared so little they went out to a ghey nightclub that night though.

bradying <-- :cheers:

Let's just hope people don't start Roethlisbergering.

Isn't 'bradying' what his victims dates do after he leaves. :o

You should ask him to "Worms" this thread.

I tried to pull an RP on my Superbowl wager and the bookie broke both my legs. :(

I tried to pull an RP on my Superbowl wager and the bookie broke both my legs. :(

It could be worse. Just think if he pulled and Igotworms and deleted you.

It could be worse. Just think if he pulled and Igotworms and deleted you.

:lol:

Uhhhh, connect the dots. Brady went from being Mr Clutch in the post-season to being the biggest choker in the league. For a while there, people were saying Brady was an all-time great. I think being clutch in the post-season is a HUGE part of being considered a great QB. He's still an awesome regular season and fantasy quarterback, though. :doublethumbsup:

It could be that they have been favored in every playoff game that they have played in the last 7-8 years. The more that you post, the less sense you make. You continue to amaze, day-in and day-out. :thumbsup: